Shader
    This guid is not very correct, but for starters its all they need. Yes he forgot to mention about hit rating and talents coulld be a bit different but many starting warriors aske me how to play it and not to fail offten and i think if they use this at first as a guide they could learn to paly and then change something that they dont like. As for me i started with basic pvp talent tree i got in some site and when i knew what i need and wahat i dont i just changed it. And armor pen works but only agains armor in this server. it has some bugs with resilience so using armor penetration ull be very good against platers, but ull get owned more against casters and stuff.

2. This guide is for PvE! True Story!

Noblesse
    Another garbage thread in the warrior section.

This has got to be the worst collection of players on any realm ever made, retail or private.

Brazka
    You can't create a guide to "teach" people how to PvP, it isn't going to happen.

As much as I hate to say it, PvP is an art. You learn by trial and error and your fights and what you do in them is situational. No fight is played to the beat of just one drum.

If someone reads this guide and your little list of "How to counter" they are going to fall flat on their face in a fight, cry about it and re-roll to an easier class while someone who has played the class for a while will enjoy success in almost any situation.

Also, your talent build/Glyph set up/Enchants are not very good. You should have listed all available glyphs and what their benefits are, the same with viable enchants and different talent set ups.

Aaaaaallllssssoooo, for the information here that IS actually useful, it's pretty much just copypasted from almost every single thread on the Warrior forum in AJ.

TL;DR, don't follow guides.

*Edit* You should have thrown in some useful macros, too.

razlightx
    This is old...

Message too short

michaelused
    This guide has been very usefull to me, thanks for making it=]

thegamewinner
    After reading this (with a few laughs), i'm afraid to say 80% of this guide is complete idiocy written by what I refer to as a 'private server hero'. Seriously, i don't mean to be so aggressive/mean about it - but when you set out to help people, you should make sure you know your stuff to avoid making them even worse than they are. Otherwise its just 'the blind leading the blind'.

I'm busy with real life/school atm, and what little time i have for WoW is spent mostly on arena / BG's, but when i get time i think i'll write a proper guide to replace this one.

Qualifications - S6 glad, S8 duelist

Dzun123
    1/3 blood craze

who the **** needs healing

guchi
    Thread should be renamed

"How to do PVE rotations in PVP"

A lot of things are very, very wrong here and I don't play a Warrior.
    for all those who don't agree with this thread...

1.) write why you don't agree and give details... at least make this thread constructive instead of implying how "pro" you guys are. it's not about ego but information

2.) don't post anything if you have nothing constructive to say

my comments...

looking from a beginners perspective (we are all once beginners) i'd say it's a good start. rotations are important in pvp if you are just starting out. this is because you basically have to start from somewhere. the original poster gives optional opennings, burst and finish, and defensive options in a pvp encounter. in jui jitsu you first have to learn how to take down an opponent, get the sidemount, knee to chest, mount, arm trap then armbar. ofcourse in a competition you don't stick to this "rotation." but you must first know them.

i carry some extremely clueless friends in arena. i cant give them tips if they dont know the basics. this thread will at least help me teach them

if you think this thread is beneath you, then don't post. others do find this helpful.

Noblesse
    for all those who don't agree with this thread...

1.) write why you don't agree and give details... at least make this thread constructive instead of implying how "pro" you guys are. it's not about ego but information

2.) don't post anything if you have nothing constructive to say
    While some threads may merit this because they have a few minor details wrong, this is probably the worst guide I have ever read. I am not going to waste my time correcting everything that is wrong because I would end up writing an entire guide myself. The author of this guide (OP or not) either has no idea how to play the warrior class, or was trying to troll.

11. May 9, 2011  
    I simply dislike this guide, due the fact that this guy don't know anything about warriors. First of all, the spec.. 3/3 sudden death, 1/3 Blood craze? Sudden Death in my eyes is totally a PvE talent, 1/3 is totally enough. I'm going for 3/3 Blood Craze & also for improved hamstring, which is like stun vs mages. I think I'll create a guide for arms pvp.

Regards, Yoshimang.

12. May 10, 2011  
    If you check armory, 99% of warriors on this server use that talent tree. There are alot of alternatives for it, even better glyphs. APR is almost mandatory depending of arms or defensive warr in arena.

13. May 10, 2011  
    Noblesse
    Why the hell is this terrible guild a sticky?

It not only bugs me to see such a terrible guide, but also that a staff member actually took the time to find this and sticky it.

14. May 10, 2011  
    cjp4life13
    want a good arms PvP guide go see yoshimangs :D

15. May 11, 2011  
    TikiThorsen
    Why the hell is this terrible guild a sticky?

It not only bugs me to see such a terrible guide, but also that a staff member actually took the time to find this and sticky it.
    I was wonderin' exactly the same. Says a lot about the staff member that sticky'd this eh.

First 1234 ... Last