dddddddd1991

Hey man, so what about Arms Warrior versus Death Knight ? :)

2. Hey man, so what about Arms Warrior versus Death Knight ? :)
    Reta+BS... if you really want take DKs down, go prot.

Indecent91
    Hey man,your guide is great,ty for teaching me how to play warrior,i'm almost rank 1 now in 2s. and 3s thank to this guide

4. To counter shamans:

I, as an arms warrior i had lots of problems to kill a shaman. Here are the strategy i came up with. I had to research the shamans a bit, making my own shamans, and asking other shaman pros.

Strategy 1:The Drain
    Drain them up. Shamans are a really mana dependent class, and even though they got the knockback, which gives them mana, and the water shield, it wont help much, if you do the following:

Try to destroy and totems shamans spawn, since totems are really mana-costly.
    Try to reflect as much spells as possible (as warrior).
    Try to stun and interupt as much as possible.
    Do not let them kite you, kill earthbind totems, slow them with hamstaming! Just do not let shamans get away from you.
    Use the spell reflect wisely.
    So if you reflect there Lava Burst, but they Hex you, (45 sec cd) and your trinket is (2:00 minutes) your screwed. The shaman will kite yo, get ranged, heal up, and burst...

5. no offense but this thread is best described as the **** that comes out of my ***

6. I refuted everything you posted here in another thread. I'm too lazy to find it just to prove how wrong you are. Kindly run your face into my fist.

If you try to drain a Shaman, especially as Arms, you will be face raped.
    Worked very well so far...
    Anyway, Warsoul said i should go prot on dks... Hm... Good logic, but sadly doesn't always work.
    In most cases a death knight, if equally geared and skilled as an arms warrior, should faceroll him, just due to all the spells he has.
    The best thing you could do is:
    If hes is unholy and end-game geared, bladestorm on him when he summons gagrgoly. If he has dbw or anything that incrases damage significantly, reta. Dont let him kite you, etc.

TheArenaTiger

Awesome guide

Great Guide. helped me out alot. thanks

8. good guide but the talent tree is a bit off, deflection should be 3/5 and blood crazy 3/3

9. To counter shamans:

Strategy 1:The Drain
    Drain them up. Shamans are a really mana dependent class, and even though they got the knockback, which gives them mana, and the water shield, it wont help much, if you do the following:
    Well its been ages since i last dueled a good ele and i've forgotten a lot of my pvp. But from what i remember, defeating an ele was all about pressure. The longer the fight lasts the lower your chance of winning.

Ele Strat: Earthbind>Wolf>Flame dot>wind shear if you reflect too early>Lava burst>Lightning spells>repeat.

Depending on the shammy, he may insta the Lava burst before u can reflect. Or insta the lightning spells after lava burst. Many shamans blindly followed this rotation, some had a little variation.

Warr strat: Charge>keep MS and hamstring up>BS. If MS isnt up he can stand in BS and heal up. Rend shd ideally be up to proc OP. BS through the earthbind with MS up and u push the shammy on the backfoot. Spell reflect the lava burst, save trinket for hex. Rest included charge/intercept/pummel/Ishout etc to interrupt spells for more pressure.

Well i would use this strat. Dont really know what other warriors used, though i always wanted to know.

10. The guy is a noob. Interrupts for warriors include shield bash (defensive stance) and pummel (berserker stance).
    Even Shield Bash is better cause you can use it in Battle Stance, saving then your Rage.

Ejem, my build :D

http://armory.molten-wow.com/calcula...00000000000000

My macros:

Code:
    #showtooltip Shield bash
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /equip Wrathful Gladiator's Cleaver
    /equip Wrathful Gladiator's Shield Wall
    /cast Shield bash
    Code:
    #showtooltip Spell reflection
    /cast Spell reflection
    Code:
    #showtooltip Shield wall
    /cast [stance:2] Shield wall; Defensive stance
    Code:
    #showtooltip Charge
    /startattack
    /cast [stance:1] Charge; Battle stance
    /equip Shadow's Edge
    Code:
    #showtooltip Shield slam
    /startattack
    /cast Shield slam
    Code:
    #showtooltip Intercept
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast [stance:3] Intercept; Berserker stance
    Code:
    #showtooltip Disarm
    /cast [stance:2] Disarm; Defensive stance
    Code:
    #showtooltip Intervene
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Defensive stance
    /cast [target=INSERT NAME HERE] Intervene
    Code:
    #showtooltip Recklessness
    /cast [stance:3] Recklessness; Berserker stance
    Code:
    #showtooltip Mortal strike
    /startattack
    /cast Mortal strike
    And my tip: your damage is your key of control. But don't forget that your opponents will hit you (after ccing your teammate, mostly of times).

Your best friend? The priest (discipline).

Edit: a good addon for you? -> Debuff Filter

taisen
    Nice guide, I may try it at Warsong later.
    Just a side note, i don't know if anyone have pointed out, but you are confusing Vampiric Embrace with Vampiric touch on the counter to Shadow Priests. Vampiric embrace works like a buff, so you can't interrupt it or something. Also add that if they use Disarm to get a Vampiric Touch up, you are free to bladestorm.

12. Arms Warrior Versus Priest - I'm going to assume and say you're fighting a Shadow Priest because they are NOT EASY to kill. But with Berserker Rage it is (don't you just love that power?). Shadow Priest will try to fear and disarm you. Also they will leach HP from their attacks. When you fight a shadow priest, try your best not to let them get Vampiric Embrace on you. Each attack they make after that heals them.

When you see a Shadow Priest, charge and switch to Berserker Stance. Be ready to use Berserker Rage and Pummel. If the priest tries to fear, use your Berserker Rage, if he tries to use his Vampiric Embrace...PUMMEL. After you pummel do your normal rotation, but watch out for the disarm, if they disarm you, run back, and charge. If they try Vampiric Embrace again, pummel them again. And then release your damage.

Isnt that cute?
    BUT ITS WRONG!
    Have you EVER SEEN an shadow priest?!?!? /pokerface
    I just hope you wanted to say "If they try to cast Vampiric Touch ...PUMMEL."

13. Or you can just be like a boss and spell reflect hes VP or shield bash it in Battle Stance to save rage *flex*

Jeroge
    Berserker Rage does not make you immune to stuns, it makes you immune to INCAPACITATE and FEAR effects. The things it makes you immune to are:

-A Paladin's Repentance.
    -A Rogue's Sap and Gouge.
    -A Warlock's Fear and Howl of Terror.
    -A Priest's Psychic Scream.
    -A Warrior's Intimidating Shout.

Also, in my opinon, Shield Bash is a more useful interrupt because you can use it in Battle Stance and you keep your rage.

Ddepu
    Thank you, whoever did this guide, im bokkmarking this..

First ... 23456 ... Last