1. wait Berserker Rage remove stun ?

first time i hear it after 3 years play warr

2. Bezerker rage removes fear and incapacitate effects (Repentance, gouge etc...)

Also 3 years playing a warr and you didnt notice this? Thats because your Bad simples :)

3. Omg....
    Just OMG....
    I was about to point out and correct most of the things I read in this guide, but after I saw most of the ******ed comments here of those who are saying "good guide" and those who did not even have the courtesy to say how fail and bad this guide is.

To the one who made this guide, You have no idea what a PvP Arms warrior is, do you? no offense
    90% of the stuff you said in this terrible guide is wrong.

Rage removes stun?? Glyph of Overpower? Gem for Strength? and what kind of warrior specs 5 in parry and 1 in crazed healing?? And what is this terrible set of gear that you provided? WF off-parts? you serious? and Spec for MACE??...and the other guy who said something about not gemming for arpen and go full strength.../facepalm...

To all those who came here to read this guide: Dont read this guide. This guide is mostly wrong and will only make you confused about warriors. If you are looking for a guide search it somewhere else.
    Huehue! ikr. This guide is a joke - when I saw it the first time, I was just thinking it's so bad it's not even worth my time trying to fix it :D

Grrumpy, why are you arguing with Synea about different things? Stuns =/= incapacitates.

4. Keep in mind that this guide is just somethign to start with. I agree, there are parts that are just wrong (like berserker rage removes all stuns..Grrumpy did correct that).

But this guy does not apply to BiS warriors or PvP legends. If you are that good or you have BiS gear, you don't need that guide, or any guide whatsoever, since you already know what is good for you.

Yea mace spec might not be that good (there was a long thread explaining why) but don't be so quick to change.

For example, yea Arp suits you best in 90% of the cases, but with certain gear and certain buffs, strength can actually be more beneficial (just take some time and do the maths).

Please don't discourage young warriors out there. If something is wrong tell them, and give the reason, or point them in a direction. If you actually want to help and not troll or /flex. PvPing people are already a mess here (considering their mixed gear or poor spec) don't add to this "problem" with false tactics/guides.

5. Mate, that's not the issue, really... The main issue is that this guide exists and is stickied, even though there's another, better guide out there already. This is why no one is taking this one seriously, except newies.

http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=73741

True, it's not the work of a Molten member, but of a retail player, but doesn't that only make it better, apart from the Molten bugs?

Yes, Strength can be used - if your gear sucks and you have zero ArP. In that case you'd do better to just stack Strength and you would fare well vs cloth & leather classes too.

Yes, Mace spec can be used, again, if your gear sucks and you can barely get to 35% ArP, but you have an ArP-proccing trinket. In that case you'd have 100% ArP when the trinket procs.

Both of the abovementioned options however are not optimal and that's just how it is.

6. Check the date of the guide's creation. It has been written when arp was still bugged on Molten and all those heroic off sets/weapons weren't avaible. You couldn't even buy them on the coinshop. Someone should write a new guide and this one should be removed from the guide thread.

7. Arms Macros

I would like to know, is the delay in the macros becouse the server or there's way to fix it?

8. It's kind an "I've just started playing arms" guide,but still good job for your work and "testing" :)

9. War Vs Rogues

I found the rotation vs rogue not that good, I usually use 1.Charge, 2.Piercing howl (so there's no chance to miss/dodge/parry the slow, like if we use Harmstring), 3. Rend (if it dont miss/dodge/parry it) then spam Overpower. Sounds dumb but it's really effective ;]

10. I found the rotation vs rogue not that good, I usually use 1.Charge, 2.Piercing howl (so there's no chance to miss/dodge/parry the slow, like if we use Harmstring), 3. Rend (if it dont miss/dodge/parry it) then spam Overpower. Sounds dumb but it's really effective ;]
    you cant parry/dodge while stunned.so charge,hamstring,get behind them,and you can root

11. I found the rotation vs rogue not that good, I usually use 1.Charge, 2.Piercing howl (so there's no chance to miss/dodge/parry the slow, like if we use Harmstring), 3. Rend (if it dont miss/dodge/parry it) then spam Overpower. Sounds dumb but it's really effective ;]
    hmm how exactly will you charge a rogue? Always assume that the rogue will get the opener, otherwise it's just piece of cake.

So, after the open and the chained cc (assuming you have not used trinket-you shouldn't use trinket)
    1. fear to get range and charge. If he trinkets it, it's ok

2.piercing howl and thuder clap, since they are both AoE, and you can slow him without having to face him (as hamstring requires-it's difficult to do so when the rogue runs around you).

3. now that he is slowed, used rend and hamstring (more time in slow, plus there is a chance to I.hamstring him-->if so, you can charge, intercept to stun him and pop everything on him).

4.Normal rotation, of course overpower must be spammed

5.At gauge, use berserker rage, if he blinds you (assuming you have no dots or damaging poisons on you) use trinket

6.Key moments:
    -when to pop retaliation,
    either to attack or get some air. If he starts backing away, back step and charge/intercept him-do not pursue him.
    -Force a disarm when you have a way to survive.
    For example bladestorm (most of the times he will disarm) then intervene something, or fear him etc. Now you can pop retaliation without having to worry about disarm
    -Do not bet everything on your "ultimate" abilities:
    A good rogue will probably respond with "dodge" on your bladestorm and "disarm" on your retaliation, so be prepared to fight without them.

7.Things that can help you:
    -Disarming him
    -switching to 1h and shield and "tank" him with shield wall and revenge spam (assuming he has spent his dodge ability)
    -good use of racials: For example stomp, fast apply debufs, move away to intercept -> he can parry/dodge while stunned.
    -Bandage!! Hell yea!

12. 5.At gauge, use berserker rage, if he blinds you (assuming you have no dots or damaging poisons on you) use trinket

6.Key moments:
    -when to pop retaliation,
    either to attack or get some air. If he starts backing away, back step and charge/intercept him-do not pursue him.
    ?????????????
    This wotlk you're talking about right?Berserker rage to get out of blind?
    Back step? I assume you mean Backpedal?

13. ?????????????
    This wotlk you're talking about right?Berserker rage to get out of blind?
    Back step? I assume you mean Backpedal?
    He is talking about using berserker rage to remove gouge and the trinket to get out of blind. And I think he meant just to get far enough to charge/intercept the rogue, not to backpedal.
    I don't think it's a useful tatic, a good rogue will be able to stay in the deadzone, unless you use bladestorm to remove the slowing poison and get in the charge range but, again, a good rogue can predict it and shadowstep the charge or the bladestorm, in order to disarm and to slow you again. They can do it just staying in the deadzone and spamming fan of knives.

P.s.: actually the trinket can be used to get out of the first kidney if you are dueling against a muti rogue, because the deadly poison dot will remove istantly the eventual blind later.

14. a good rogue can predict it and shadowstep the charge
    Not sure about your cata, but you can't step charges on wotlk, unless it's lagging.
    or the bladestorm, in order to disarm and to slow you again
    Pretty pointless to be honest, you are in melee range, slowing you again won't do anything at this point since you can easily just retal in this situation. Just feint the storm, way better solution.

They can do it just staying in the deadzone and spamming fan of knives.
    No throwing weapon poison on wotlk, so FoK is pointless.

15. Well, this is quite curious because in another thread you said that it's perfectly fine to shadowstep a charge on wotlk while I tought it was just a molten bug. And about the retal after disarm: yes, that is my common move, but as far as I know retal shouldn't work on attacks from behind, so the rogue still has a chance. The Fok is not to apply the slowing poison, but to deal some damage even when you stay in the deadzone. I don't know if this is the best tatic but I've seen some rogues doing it on me.

First ... 678910 Last