1. This solution worked perfectly for me as mentioned above, thanks a lot !! Enjoying the game now.

No luck all day yesterday for hours. Did what Zomgwarrior suggested and worked instantly! Thank you so much if you're on Icecrown Horde I will be sending you a gift good sir :) PLEASE update this guide.

2. someone pls...I've already done the thing "copy : chmod +x , enter , etc" but it says me "Permission denied" how can I solve it?

3. How can i make it work on macOS mojave , please help it wont open somehow...

4. add line realmlist.wtf or config.wtf
    set realmlist logon.warmane.com
    set patchlist localhost <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    and launch wow.app

5. How can i make it work on macOS mojave , please help it wont open somehow...
    same problem :(

6. Mac OS Catalina 10.15

After chmod compilation and running the World of Warcraft executable got the message:

-bash: /Users/xq2k/Desktop/3.3.5/World of Warcraft.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft: Bad CPU type in executable

MacBook Air 2017
    Please help with a solution or smth...

7. Mac OS Catalina 10.15
    Is there a download compatible with this version?

8. Somebody know how to run on MacOS Catalina ?

9. No way, it doesn't support 32. Downgrade to High siera pref, since Mojave is also bad for gaming because of some memory changes. Or do bootcamp for it.

10. Somebody knows how to run on MacOS Catalina ?
    I don't think there will be a fix, I think its really past its time now.

2008 game with 2020 OS lol.

11. Hi,

So i've been trying to get wotlk to work on my macbook running macOS High Sierra. Here's what i did . It still crashes on my main account but works with a new account . so still got to figure that out.

1. I downloaded via the torrent link provided on warmane site .
    2. The .app files present did not do anything when clicked
    3. I tried the terminal commands suggested in various threads to no effect .
    4. I downloaded and replaced the 'World of Warcraft.app' from the link https://mega.nz/#!w953AThS!IujGFBQPL...Sgpr4RAsYgiNtk (this was suggested by some people)
    5. This did not work immediately as there seems to be some issue with .MPQ files in the mac torrent download . Kept crashing on launch.
    6. What i did was copy the 'Data' folder from the Windows download which i had already downloaded before from warmane's torrent link . i replaced the mac downloads Data folder with the windows one .
    7. Now the game launched and i'm able to play on my second account so far .
    8. But my main account is crashing after i login and select character, run around for some time then it crashes with 'EXC_BAD_ACCESS KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS'

Hope this helps someone . and if anyone knows what to do to get it work on my main account let me know.

12. Hi tyrek27, I have been experiencing the same crashing issue on my Mac, thanks for your comment, now i'm trying to do as you recommended step by step...
    Finally, did you figure out how to play on your main account? is the game working properly?
    Thanks again for your help and your attention
    Edited: April 15, 2020

13. Hi tyrek27, I have been experiencing the same crashing issue on my Mac, thanks for your comment, now i'm trying to do as you recommended step by step...
    Finally, did you figure out how to play on your main account? is the game working properly?
    Thanks again for your help and your attention
    is it worked for you with this method ? i am running macOS Catalina

14. Just get vine

Yo, just get vine or VMware

15. Hola! Estoy intentando instalarlo en mi Mac con la versiĆ³n Catalina y me dice que la aplicaciĆ³n debe ser actualizada para poder ser instalada, alguna ayuda??

First ... 34567 Last