1. July 6, 2011  
    Change
    Last addon that I installed before I got ban was Elephant - Addons - Installed from Curse http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a.../elephant.aspx

2. July 6, 2011  
    wow ty i got alot new addon's :)).

3. July 9, 2011  
    GuardianX

4. Can you suggest an addon which would enable a player to move the chat window?

FURYNO
    I'd like to report that the "More Info" link on the "ElitistGroup" description is broken.

6. I get virus alerts from these links. Admins, you may want to check them yourselves.
    False positive alert.

Turtlicious
    How do I install the Addons if I dl'd it from the sites torrent?

Carbonite, Sell-O-Matic, OmniCC?

eber
    I'd like to report that the "More Info" link on the "ElitistGroup" description is broken.
    Confirmed, curse has dropped ElitistGroup all together. Go here for a description. Download link on the first page still works.

Turtlicious
    My Warcraft root folder does not have a Interface folder.

but if I click Data>Enus> There is an Interface folder there.

but no Addons>addon

Help?

dts69
    My Warcraft root folder does not have a Interface folder.

but if I click Data>Enus> There is an Interface folder there.

but no Addons>addon

Help?
    \World of Warcraft 3.3.5a\Interface\AddOns

you can just make the folders in your wow folder and it should work.

eber
    blizzard has it's own default addons, so how do you not have an interface>addons folder?

12. apparently some jerk decided to put a password on Carbonite's CrbB1 channel to bug it

13. apparently some jerk decided to put a password on Carbonite's CrbB1 channel to bug it
    Enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the topic:

NeedToKnow

NeedToKnow lets you monitor specific buffs, debuffs, and totems as timer bars that always appear in a consistent place on your screen.

NeedToKnow is especially useful for monitoring frequently used short-duration buffs and debuffs. For example, a rogue could configure NeedToKnow to show timer bars for Slice and Dice, Rupture, and their own stack of Deadly Poison VII. A death knight could use it to track their own diseases on a mob.

There is a video incase you have some trouble setting up Addon Guide: Need To Know

Pen2
    Is there any way to turn off Carbonite brown quest givers icons?

First ... 210111213142262 ... Last