Takenover83
    I scanned the megaupload link that you directed me to on VirusTotal.

That is what came up.
    The actual download is not infected. Go ahead and give it another scan (the actual file) if you choose to download it.

Awesome
    The actual download is not infected. Go ahead and give it another scan (the actual file) if you choose to download it.
    It's working, I'm just a little hostile about those things.

Thank you very much. :)

pringpring
    Hi, Miks Scrolling battle text is broken. mentioned in page 24 already. thanks!

4. It's working, I'm just a little hostile about those things.

Thank you very much. :)
    ahh damn, I can't download it without premium, some nerd is always downloading something from the site... can you upload it somewhere else or even send it to me with Skype? It would really make my day :D

Awesome
    ahh damn, I can't download it without premium, some nerd is always downloading something from the site... can you upload it somewhere else or even send it to me with Skype? It would really make my day :D
    If you have MSN, it'd be a lot easier to send it over that.

thabz94
    Can anyone find me the Zygor Leveling Guide for WoTLK please? :)
    lol i posted it mate....
    http://megaupload.com/?d=DBKUAGFN
    easy bro
    ---------------------------------
    Can anyone tell me in a pm, or just here, what addons are being used in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lset0...eature=related

I really would like to know the 2 mainly that show the enemy cooldown and the standard unit frames for the enemy team.
    My_wow_interface.png:

this is all my addons its veruy simple ....
    its made up of 5 addons.... they should get you set....
    -bartender4(action bars)
    -zygores lvling addon
    -one bag(forgot to show it)
    -sexymap(that is how i have a simple squar map, you can also change the size)
    -quarts(customizable cast bar)

magic777
    I can't get DBM, Atlas, Atlasloot, Titan Panel, or Auctioneer to work for me. Any suggestions?

absorbed
    is the latest bartender 4.4.19 not working
    i cant seem to get it to display the bars

gabrielqc
    Poisoner anyone?

eber
    is the latest bartender 4.4.19 not working
    i cant seem to get it to display the bars
    Because you didn't read, go here and reread carefully. Never, EVER automatically get the latest addon without reading.

showan412
    Guys i need to know what the addon is called to be able to do 10 man + premades

Noisecontroller
    this was very helpful!! I cant describe how much trouble i had with addon versions and ****..tyvm man :D

13. nice list but you should also add Decursive

NettoDaGhetto
    Thanks for the addons im happy i got Dominos, but i was missing the RED RANGE effect on my action buttons i did a bit of research and found past links to tullaRange version that works for me its 1.15 all others made WOW crash as soon as i logged in anyways for me RED RANGE was a must so now dominos works 100% for me YAY! :) anyways heres the link

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...5636&aid=46762

Peace!! Check out my youtube Beats Download Free FLP'S for FL STUDIO i will upload more beats as soon as i get my shoulder operated and heal cause i cant use my keyboard to much with out felling pain ive been injured since december and finally got my orthopedist appointement this tuesday im so happy!! Search NettoDaGhetto

First ... 412131415162464 ... Last