Meowy
    Thanks for the add ons guys ^^

2. Fatality Addon

Guyz, I'd like to know which version does work here on Molten. Have downloaded several and the addon just doesnt work.
    Or... what settings must have for it to work?
    Thanks in advance if any response :D

3. Guyz, I'd like to know which version does work here on Molten. Have downloaded several and the addon just doesnt work.
    Or... what settings must have for it to work?
    Thanks in advance if any response :D
    Have you made sure they are all checked in the 'Addons' button on the character selection screen?

You have to click the red button in the lower left corner, then a window will pop up, look for something that says "Load out of date addons" and check the box beside it.

Now you should be able to actually load the addons when you play.

Also, if you don't have it, try Carbonite, I know for sure that it works as I have downloaded many addons from this thread.

scrubstar
    For some reason my DBM and MikScrollingBattleText isn't working in raids, can someone help me please?

EDIT: MikScrollingBattleText works after relog, but when i afk and come back, i test the training dummy and then it doesn't work.. wtf

5. You have to make sure you're downloading addons that are for wow version 3.5.5
    I downloaded 3 versions: First 4.2 Game Patch and 2 3.3 Game Patch and tried 'em all, none work.

Have you made sure they are all checked in the 'Addons' button on the character selection screen?
    Of course im sure of it.

As i can suspect, those 3.3 version dont work, maybe i need xact 3.3.5a?
    That might be hard to get. Any1 can provide a link or something to get Fatality addon on 3.3.5 Game Patch pls?

Frexus
    For some reason my DBM and MikScrollingBattleText isn't working in raids, can someone help me please?

EDIT: MikScrollingBattleText works after relog, but when i afk and come back, i test the training dummy and then it doesn't work.. wtf
    Try the CombatLogFix addon on the first page.

Biohazard95
    Hi guys can someone tell the name of the addon that makes his dmg look like that?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9xDJj7VvOA ,thx :)

8. Guys, anybody know why "flightmap" stop working??? And more important why i have all flypath on my older characters and when i create new one, he dont have any one flypath. I thought it mess with some new addons i recently added but i dont know now, i tryed remove all addons, and add only flypath, then add some mapsters etc...not helped..
    I cant exp now..coz nowhere to go

9. Guys, anybody know why "flightmap" stop working??? And more important why i have all flypath on my older characters and when i create new one, he dont have any one flypath. I thought it mess with some new addons i recently added but i dont know now, i tryed remove all addons, and add only flypath, then add some mapsters etc...not helped..
    I cant exp now..coz nowhere to go
    I don't think we were meant to have all the flight paths available to us. it's been... fixed.

10. Its been fixed, when?? and can u link me some "update log" where i can read about that?

warrioriu
    i need raid roll but dont know which is suitable.
    cna u link?

Warhammer
    Very helpful thread. Thanks for the main poster.

13. Has anyone else had trouble with Carbonite or is the glitch isolated to me?
    1. make sure you have carbonite 3.34
    2. disable any quest/map addons (eg. questhelper)
    3. /carb options
    4. click privacy & comm
    5. untick send comm info to friends (spams you when they're afk)
    6. tick disable zone and global channel
    7. ???
    8. profit

OMFGItsDom
    GladiatorlosSA 3.5.5 anyone? :'(

Emrys35
    deadly boss is crashing with questhelper (u guys can try with deleting on of them, the other is workıng fine)

First ... 1321222324253373 ... Last