1. Nice thread

I have tried the carbonite, and seriously, I think it's overcharged, too many things on a single addon (just my opinion), well, I don't want to go on the details about this.

After trying several addons I finally went with

-gathermate
    -dominos
    -recount
    -gearscore lite
    -overachiever
    -Atlasloot (deactivated by the time being)

but something is missing, the questing addon, as I said, I've tried the carbonite, It shows me the quest givers and even the quest given by droped objects, but it doesn't query the server to look for the ones I already made (or at least I didn't find that function), so I had to mark them as complete manually (too bad when you've done more than 1k quests), anyway, I decided to to try with other addons like everyquest, tomquest, and other ones, but they lack of the nice map function. Finally I decided myself for the everyquest, it shows me a complete quest list including the ones I already turned in, ofc I have to use wowhead to know where to get the quest.

Another little thing is that given the amount of bugged quest that we can find I'd like to add "notes" to the quest (another function partially covered by carbonite) so I'm gonna try handynotes, I hope to get good results.

And finally, and last, one atractive but somehow irrelevant carbonite function: the zoom in world map, I love how it uses the same artwork that the minimap, whic is modst, I'd love to see that without having to zoom in, but anyway, I'm looking for another addon that has that function, and that can showme IRT the maps for the non-northrend instances, I mean, I can look easily at a instance map with all the info I could want with the atlasloot, but It's useless If I don't even know where I am standing. Currently I'm gonna try mapster.

tl;dr: looking for:
    -good questing addon, with the simplicity of the everyquest, but with the map integration as the carbonite.
    - an addon that shows me IRT my position inside instances, ofc specially for those instances where you can't see the map (just the "continent" map).

Any suggestions will be appreciated cuz I'm new at the addons use

2. anyone know of any DPS meter for 5 man or raid that will work with 3.3.5a on molten?

3. Look in this thread for a addon called Recount.

Rainfallz
    Satrina Buff Frames...3.1.16 version for me

5. Any addons to detect and warn you of stealthed enemys?I noticed some for cata and looked around for 3.3.5a and no luck.:rolleyes:

6. Any addons to detect and warn you of stealthed enemys?I noticed some for cata and looked around for 3.3.5a and no luck.:rolleyes:
    that would be OP.

7. Any addons to detect and warn you of stealthed enemys?I noticed some for cata and looked around for 3.3.5a and no luck.:rolleyes:
    SoundAlerter detects enemies that have stealthed in the area by alerting it by saying 'stealth', and has an optional client/party/say/battleground chat alert when enemies have stealthed
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=96055

Below is the "Client Only" Option, as I said, it also can use party, say, and battleground chat alerts

otherwise, actually detecting and locating people in stealth, nope ofc not

troinax
    Include here Leatrix Latency Fix, greatly improves overall perfomance

9. Include here Leatrix Latency Fix, greatly improves overall perfomance

F****** addons! nice men! thumbs up! :)

Kroshiou1
    Are their any working plugins that will let me have more bars for my skills that are easy to use? o-o

Mikecdammit

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where can I get "SPELLFLASH" for my Warrior on the 3.3.5a Version????????????
    would really love it.

Please write back

MC

:)

OMFGItsDom
    Gladius link not working btw

13. Gladius link not working btw
    Go into the folder named "Gladius-v1.2.0" you should see a folder named "Gladius" move it into your addon folder.

Kroshiou1
    What addon makes this guys HP look like it does?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSK82...eature=related

First ... 1422232425263474 ... Last