Gravyy
    nice guide

bot898
    My AUCTIONEER addon keeps giving me errors, I dont know if its stubby or beancounter or the Auc Core
    but it doesnt work..
    I tried the 4.1 and 4.0.1 versions
    and they both dont work (theres no 4.0.6)
    so i would like a link to a working Auctioneer addon
    since alot of ppl got theirs working fine.

thx =D

3. a few addons i use

ATSW - Advanced TradeSkills Window
    a complete replacement for Blizzards tradeskill window with more overview and special functions.

Alto - Altoholic
    The main feature of the addon is the search functionality which allows users to search their alts' bags or loot tables in an Auction-House-like frame. All this with multiple-realms/accounts support.

CooldownCount
    This addon displays a large yellow number (and text for numbers > 60 seconds) on spell icons for action bars, bags, character sheet, and quest icons in the tracker

GEM - GuildEventManager
    This AddOn allows you to create/schedule/manage future raid instance or any other custom event directly in-game. Players can register (join) and reserve a room for your instance, or cancel subscription. You can setup a maximum players for your event, as well as the min/max per class or role.

LevelRange
    This addon shows the basic mob level ranges of dungeons and zones on world and zone maps.

I hope this thread hasnt been abandoned and these addons can be added to the list.

Yarikh
    Hi, does anyone happen to have a link or a download for elvui 4.0.6? I'm looking for any good ui really, any oriented for hunters is better.

Thanks!

5. Hi, does anyone happen to have a link or a download for elvui 4.0.6? I'm looking for any good ui really, any oriented for hunters is better.

Thanks!
    Take a look through this thread, it has a slightly edited ElvUI among others.

Masamushia
    My AUCTIONEER addon keeps giving me errors, I dont know if its stubby or beancounter or the Auc Core
    but it doesnt work..
    I tried the 4.1 and 4.0.1 versions
    and they both dont work (theres no 4.0.6)
    so i would like a link to a working Auctioneer addon
    since alot of ppl got theirs working fine.

thx =D
    Here's a link to a working auctioneer, I just tested it myself and it works perfectly!
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/auctioneer/466767

chbri
    Thanks again - But it seems like Atlas doesn't work..

Donnu why, but i will try reinstall (again again)

8. Any1 know good addon for Loremaster achiv? I mean to help tracking quests for Loremaster.

Vectoryzed
    Hey guys, isn't there a version of the addon Archy - Archaeology Assistant which is compatible with the 4.0.6 version?
    Thank you.

Mikas60
    This Archeology Assistant is compatible with version 4.0.3a
    The version, after this one, jumps to 4.1

Archeology Assistant V1.7b7 - 4.0.3a Compatible - WoWace.com

reutis
    hello all,

Doesnt the curse client work in here? If not then I will do it like the main post says.

Inflatable1
    Is there a gathermate for 4.06? Or current cata versoin on molten that is? I am lost on where to find loads of silvermines :p

13. hello all,

Doesnt the curse client work in here? If not then I will do it like the main post says.
    I got all my addons from curse 4.0.6 and they work normaly. I even downloaded 4.3.4 addons for upcoming patch on molten.

Mikas60
    @reutis - You cannot download them directly, or through the Curse Client. You have to go to "Other Downloads" and download the compatible version for 4.0.6

@ Infatable1 - Downloa Link for GatherMate2 v1.13 - Compatible with 4.0.6

Vectoryzed
    This Archeology Assistant is compatible with version 4.0.3a
    The version, after this one, jumps to 4.1

Archeology Assistant V1.7b7 - 4.0.3a Compatible - WoWace.com
    Nice, thank you so much. :)

First ... 41495051525361 ... Last