kolumbijana
    I have problem with auctioneer http://s1.postimage.org/w66kh5p4f/faszd.jpg mapped screens, is there someone who had same problem, pls HELP!?!?

2. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...FanUpdate.html
    Working Spartan UI for cataclysm 4.0.6 (working perfectly for me)
    Can anyone send me working version of Spartan UI? Thank you in advance.

3. Can anyone send me working version of Spartan UI? Thank you in advance.
    This is my version for 4.0.6 >HERE<.Its still the same thing but did a couple changes on the looks.

4. My addons dont seem to work the addon button doesnt show on the character screen.

Recount-v4.0.1e_release
    C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft - Cataclysm\Interface\AddOns\Recount
    Windows 7

Help Please

kmzcs
    There is any addon wich can help me find flight paths?

JBizz86
    I have problem with auctioneer http://s1.postimage.org/w66kh5p4f/faszd.jpg mapped screens, is there someone who had same problem, pls HELP!?!?
    Had the same problem a few pages back will fix the overlay problem. Still get a error or two at start

7. add this addon plz

Please add this addon to the list it's called Silverdragon it would help track elites :)

micbusin

Get rid of chopper and other 2802 annoying sounds!

Don't forget the best addon* ever: Mute Annoying WoW Sounds
    This addon mutes chopper, and other 2802 very annoying sounds of wow. The last version v3.3 (for wow 5.1.0) works with wow 3.3.5.

*actually it is a sound library not an addon, read the "installation" part of the description before installing it

StrikerTTD
    Hey guys!

Remember to ping me directly as well with things you would like to see on the front page! It is difficult to keep track of 66 pages of Thread Replies! xD

- Striker

Blixxor
    Anyone have a working version of Bagnon? .. I have tried every single version from Curse and the options load in the interface options. However the bag just will not appear.

Thanx.

Can someone tell me at leash what Unit frames these are?

11. If you want Bagnon press on this link this is older version of bagnon i could find but still works.

Link

And somone please respond me there is an addon i forgot how it calls but lets just say you put your mouse on any item in your backpack and it shows how much you got of it in inventory or your other characters or in bank

And a addon forgot it's crazy name when you hit enemy or anything else in right shows demage and in left show how much they hitted you or bugged or something and it dissapears in few seconds

Blixxor
    If you want Bagnon press on this link this is older version of bagnon i could find but still works.

Link

And somone please respond me there is an addon i forgot how it calls but lets just say you put your mouse on any item in your backpack and it shows how much you got of it in inventory or your other characters or in bank

And a addon forgot it's crazy name when you hit enemy or anything else in right shows demage and in left show how much they hitted you or bugged or something and it dissapears in few seconds
    I'll give that a go. Thank you.

I think what you are after is Bagnon forever. and Milk Scrolling Battle Text.

guruguru0
    hey guys... im trying to instal the carbonite or the questhelper addons, but they arent working. i've downloaded the addons in the right version. but when i enter the game these addons don
    ---------------------------------
    hey guys... im trying to instal the carbonite or the questhelper addons, but they arent working. i've downloaded the addons in the right version. but when i enter the game these addons don't apper in the addon list. What is wrong?
    hey guys... im trying to instal the carbonite or the questhelper addons, but they arent working. i've downloaded the addons in the right version. but when i enter the game these addons don't apper in the addon list. What is wrong?

14. I'll give that a go. Thank you.

I think what you are after is Bagnon forever. and Milk Scrolling Battle Text.

Thx mate with scrolling text that was the one that i was looking for but bagnon forever i can't find it where to download and i doubt if that is the one

guruguru0
    please help me! i've already taken all the addons of but when i reinstall them they still not appering on the addons list. the only thing that appears is a addon called Swatter! but i didnt installed it! what is this swatter and why can't I install the addons?

First ... 343515253545563 ... Last