1. Hello,
    Can anyone please tell me what is this addon in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdaKdPpDyao) that announce on /say channel every boss ability, like "Air phase", "Frost beacon: raidmember1, raidmember2, raidmember3, etc", "Berserk in X minutes"? Does DBM do that? I think my DBM cant do that u.u
    Sorry about my english!

Blixxor
    Anyone have a working Zygor for 4.0.6?

Kyrill
    Can anyone tell me what is this add-on?

Is there any way to adjust it?
    It's freaking big and kinda block the view.
    Thank you

rouzeki

lui

I, too, found LUI to be pretty complete in everything I need. It isn't as easy to config as something like XPerl, but it's not too bad either. You'll want to supplement with other handy mods, of course, but for a UI it is pretty perfect. (note: I haven't tried raid frames as I just joined the server yesterday)

The version posted was for WOTK I think, because it didn't work for me. Here is the version you'll need if you're on Cata:. http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/getfile.php?id=14130&aid=53814

Nikostatik
    Can someone please link a working dps meter for 4.0.6?
    Thanks a lot!

6. I, too, found LUI to be pretty complete in everything I need. It isn't as easy to config as something like XPerl, but it's not too bad either. You'll want to supplement with other handy mods, of course, but for a UI it is pretty perfect. (note: I haven't tried raid frames as I just joined the server yesterday)

The version posted was for WOTK I think, because it didn't work for me. Here is the version you'll need if you're on Cata:. http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/getfile.php?id=14130&aid=53814
    use recount dps meter

7. Hello,

im searching Iyonas UI for 3.3.5a.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...252&viewfull=1 is the original thread, however it was all deleted and the only thing I found was a megaupload link in another forum :/
    If anyone has a link Id appreciate it alot :)

RaveKid
    heyyy guys, how do i fix the problem with the clients? when i login it say you have been disconnection with the server and i didnt even get to create my own character yet :/, please help

megustta
    hey guys, can someone give me working web for spellflash, i cand find enyvhere, all are out of date :(

kvach
    what best version of recount from cataclysm ?

FriedEggs
    Does someone have a link for a working version of Bagnon for 4.0.6? The ones in this thread that I have tried either A. The bag will open "off screen" or B. Throw error messages constantly.

Thanks for the thread! Very useful!

Also, if there are any multiboxers on here, if you could give me links to working addons for multiboxing for 4.0.6, I'd appreciate it!

12. Does anyone have RealUI by Nibelheim for 3.3.5a ? can't find it anywhere
    Thank you

Cerisan
    Hello guys,

I'm using X-Perl unit frames and I've set my buffs and debuffs to appear under the player frame, however I can't get timers to appear on the icons. I've tried using OmniCC and Cooldowns. Timers appear on some buff icons but not on debuffs. Anyone know how to get them up there?
    Hello i'm having troubles instaling Zpearl on 3.3.5a i wonder if any of you can hep me in game says Dependency mmissing what ami doing wrong? plz help me i'm kind a noob with this :)

shitzu
    Anyone else having problems with RatingBuster? Whenever I open my inventory and hover over my items, the game lags. Anyone else experiencing this? :)
    I'm having the same problem with RatingBuster.

15. Does anyone know any good addon that shows hots/dots ( dispellable debuffs if possible) above players hp bar?
    I`ve seen something similar during MIT except they had dots. I`m more interested in hots as a resto pvp.
    Or recommend me an addon for keeping track of hots,nothing complicated ,just a simple addon to make my life easier.

First ... 444525354555664 ... Last