1. Skada
    Skada 4.3.4
    I can't believe you forgot this, I prefer this to recount, by all means...Those 00000's on recount just drive me nuts, plz add this to the list! Thx!
    well you can setting up recount from 00000 to k/m

2. Guys pls give me addont who show me when my tallents proc pls :) for wotlk 3.3.5

3. Atlas Loot for CATA is not working for me... Could anyone please provide a link that works?

4. what addon is that i can see http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/436/7532436b.jpg those buffs in 3.3.5 its not PowerAura

5. can someone tell me which addon to use for http://media.curse.com/CommunityServer.Components.PostAttachments/00/00/76/14/15/Ex%C3%A1nime.jpg-700x462.jpg action bars like these.. i've been searching for a long time but couldn't find

6. Hello all,
    Molten AddOns Manager is finished and released with Molten Launcher.

More info here

Preview:

7. quest helper

can i know link quest helper for cata ? coz i already download about 3 addons and all of them already out of date..thanks

8. can i know link quest helper for cata ? coz i already download about 3 addons and all of them already out of date..thanks
    http://www.curseforge.com/media/file...4.3.0.244r.zip

Or you can use my Molten Launcher and install it with Molten AddOns Manager. ;)

9. SexyMap
    4.3.4 release version - v1.8.4
    4.3.4 latest alpha build - v1.8.4-28-g0303f3d

5.4.2 release version - v2.4.15
    5.4.2 latest alpha build - v2.4.15-3-g6a6023f

Likacho
    Anyone know where I can get J'S Hunter Bar for Molten Cata(4.3.4)?

11. AtlasLoot not working for WotlK

Atlas Loot is not working for me for WotLK anyone had the same problem? how can I fix it? thank you

12. Atlas Loot is not working for me for WotLK anyone had the same problem? how can I fix it? thank you
    Not sure what version you have but here is a link for version 3.3.5 Atlasloot:DHope it helped.

13. Not sure if anybody posted these,to lazy to go through all the replies here to find out:PThese are mainly for all you PvP'ers out there...

:D:D====>HEALERS HAVE TO DIE<====:D:D

:D:D====>ROGUEDAR<====:D:D

It simply detects any stealth or cloaking spells and notifies you when someone uses them near you.

14. Can anyone suggest a good event organizer? Since calendar doesn't work, i was hoping for something like GEM (Guild Event Manager) which it is compatible with current patch (4.3.4) , i've heard many addons don't work here since most of them depends on calendar :S

15. Can anyone suggest a good event organizer? Since calendar doesn't work, i was hoping for something like GEM (Guild Event Manager) which it is compatible with current patch (4.3.4) , i've heard many addons don't work here since most of them depends on calendar :S
    All the addons i use work fine for me without calender (whatever that is).When you enter your character list are you doing the load out of date addons?You seem pretty knowledgeable on addons i assume,but just in case are you getting addons for Cata 4.3.4 or WoLK 3.3.5 version?I looked on Curse.com and found some stuff on the word calender at this >LINK< here.If by chance it does not say for version 4.3.4,get the one closest to it.Some times it will say for beta,i usually pick the closest one that will say release or the one that had the most downloads.

:cool:HOW TO ACTIVATE ADDONS IN CHARACTER LIST STEP 1:cool:

:cool:STEP 2:cool:

:cool:HOW TO GET CORRECT ADDON VERSION STEP 1:cool:

:cool:STEP 2:cool:

:cool:STEP 3:cool:

:cool:Step 4:cool:

I also would like to tell you that there is also.....
    Curseforge.com
    WoWAce.com
    WoWInterface
    as well for addons,also if you cant find what you are looking for to,happy hunting and goodluck.:D

First ... 1353616263646573 ... Last