1. Anyone got link to updated Lorti UI that works with 4.3.4 patch but without freeze lag

2. Yes i do know how to load out of date addons, still Group Calendar and GEM are not working ingame, i'm the only one who can see the events :S

3. Yes i do know how to load out of date addons, still Group Calendar and GEM are not working ingame, i'm the only one who can see the events :S
    Don't know if it will help but delete your cache folder.I'f you take your WTF folder out and set it aside try doing that and see what happens then.Both folders will remake themselves when you start the game.But all settings and addons you are using will have to be reset.I'f that doe's nothing than put the original WTF back and all will be restored as they were before.

4. Not sure if anybody posted these,to lazy to go through all the replies here to find out:PThese are mainly for all you PvP'ers out there...

:D:D====>HEALERS HAVE TO DIE<====:D:D

:D:D====>ROGUEDAR<====:D:D

It simply detects any stealth or cloaking spells and notifies you when someone uses them near you.

[/QUOTE]

5. Does anyone know the name of this addon/unit frame that modifies guild list to show in green who's at same zone as you?

noxturno

Keybind can someone update or downgrade this ?

hey guys back in the day I remember using this http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Bind.html#info a very cool addon but now that I started to play wow on molten servers it doesnt seem to work anymore :( I have try all the versions , can anyone fix this ? or link me to something similar ? by far I think this is the best addon for keybinds,

PS: everything works but the direct binding of spells. thats why I want it I dont want to put spells on the bar to bind them I wanna bind them without having to put any spells on the bars

7. LF Altoholic (3.3.5)

I can't seem to find a working version of QuestHelper or Altoholic for 3.3.5....help please?

8. Spellflash

Can someone give Spellflash for 4.3.4? I've tried a bunch but they don't work for Paladin

lgh1982
    I extracted QuestHelper 1.4.1 into the Interface->AddOns folder of molten wotlk, restarted wow, &...no difference. No Addon button on the character list. Anyone has a full step by step guide to how to use Quest Helper?

10. Hello Everyone So i was Looking for ElvUI the other day for version 4.3.4 and i found it but i remember using another better version of it called "ElvUI Enhaced" but since "wowprivateservers.net" stopped working i couldn't find it anywhere for 4.3.4 if anyone got it before can you please give me the link or re-upload it i'll appreciate it thx

11. Auctioneer

Hi all,
    Can anyone using the auctioneer on WOTLK let me know what version he is using and if possible have a link? I have tried a couple different versions and they wouldnÔÇÖt work at all, or they start scanning, go to random page 77 from 600 and stop there. I need to close it and open it again and start from that page and then a few more and the same thing happens. It used to work fine a couple of months ago (last time I played on WOTLK) but iam not sure what is going on now.
    On cata the auctioneer works fine and scans all the pages fine without any issues but on WOTLK it seems strange.
    Any suggestions or ideas from anyone?

12. Hi all,
    Can anyone using the auctioneer on WOTLK let me know what version he is using and if possible have a link? I have tried a couple different versions and they wouldnÔÇÖt work at all, or they start scanning, go to random page 77 from 600 and stop there. I need to close it and open it again and start from that page and then a few more and the same thing happens. It used to work fine a couple of months ago (last time I played on WOTLK) but iam not sure what is going on now.
    On cata the auctioneer works fine and scans all the pages fine without any issues but on WOTLK it seems strange.
    Any suggestions or ideas from anyone?
    Molten broke AH addon functionality on wotlk some time ago. I made an addon to fix it. You can find it here.

knope
    awesome, thanks :)

14. Some one can share a link for spellflash + spellflash pally? for 3.3.5 or if there is another similiar addon?

15. Dbm 4.3.4

Hey I can't get DBM to work on cataclysm
    I've tried a bunch of different 4.3.4 links on curse but none work.
    Im on a Mac if that makes any difference.

First ... 1454626364656674 ... Last