1. Are these addons still working normally at 2018? I have been away for a long time, I just want to start over. DBM, healbot, grid, recount, gearscorelite, atlasloot. I think these are all I want to use. Are these addons updated 2018?

2. Are these addons still working normally at 2018? I have been away for a long time, I just want to start over. DBM, healbot, grid, recount, gearscorelite, atlasloot. I think these are all I want to use. Are these addons updated 2018?
    If you want to play on wotlk, you need wotlk versions of those addons. They still work just like they did. New versions of those addons won't work with wotlk client.

3. If you want to play on wotlk, you need wotlk versions of those addons. They still work just like they did. New versions of those addons won't work with wotlk client.
    Well gearscore lite and healbot files are not there...where did they go?

4. Well gearscore lite and healbot files are not there...where did they go?
    I didn't check which addon thread this was. The creator of this thread hasn't been here for many years and most of the links no longer work. Check this thread instead: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=369755

5. Hi there sorry i didn't look all 73 pages for what i'm looking for :P
    i need an addon that can show old dungeon's map (for wotlk) when you're inside tried atlas but i think i couldn't find the right version of it that i needed

6. Hi there sorry i didn't look all 73 pages for what i'm looking for :P
    i need an addon that can show old dungeon's map (for wotlk) when you're inside tried atlas but i think i couldn't find the right version of it that i needed
    Check the one in this thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2871335

It won't show up when you open the regular map. You have to open the addon to see maps.

7. Check the one in this thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2871335

It won't show up when you open the regular map. You have to open the addon to see maps.
    thanks a lot it really helped :3

8. May 19, 2019  
    Quest Helper 3.3.5 isn't working for me. It brings me to a link that is now non-existent.

9. June 6, 2019  
    Hey guys,

I'm looking for an addon to check is someone missing any buff or consomable (flask, food etc).
    I found RaidSlackCheck but it doesnt works.

Thanks for help, im on icecrown 3.3.5

10. June 6, 2019  
    Idk if someone have mention this addon but elvui is a nice one if you give it a chance you'll not regret^^ https://github.com/ElvUI-WotLK/ElvUI
    and if it's ok i can share my settings profile for that ui :)

Edit: NVM i just see the other post srry
    Edited: June 6, 2019

11. hello anyone know what version of quest helper should i need to download the link doesn't work thanks

طراحی سایت شهرک غرب طراحی سایت کریمخان طراحی سایت تجریش طراحی سایت هفت تیر طراحی سایت چیست طراحی سی دی مالتی مدیا طراحی سایت نیاوران طراحی سایت مدرسه سئوکار هاست لینوکس طراحی سایت هتل طراحی سایت الهیه ثبت دامنه طراحی سایت انقلاب طراحی سایت امیرآباد طراحی سایت بازار طراحی سایت بهار طراحی سایت نخجوان طراحی سایت امامزاده قاسم طراحی سایت آموزشگاه طراحی سایت آژانس مسافرتی طراحی لوگو نمونه کار طراحی سایت طراحی سایت کارخانه طراحی پورتال سازمانی طراحی سایت گردشگری میزبانی وب هزینه طراحی سایت طراحی سایت خبری طراحی سایت زعفرانیه طراحی سایت قلهک طراحی سایت آموزشگاه رانندگی طراحی سایت محمودیه طراحی سایت دروس طراحی سایت ازگل طراحی سایت ولنجک سئو سایت طراحی سایت سعادت آباد طراحی سایت قیطریه بلیط هواپیما میزبانی وب طراحی سایت منیریه هاست ارزانطراحی سایت ایرانشهر طراحی سایت جمالزاده طراحی سایت نماینده مجلس بازاریابی شبکه های اجتماعی میزبانی سایت طراحی سایت آژانس هواپیمایی طراحی سایت ارزان طراحی سایت بیمارستان طراحی سایت جردن طراحی سایت ونک قیمت دامنهطراحی سایت صنعتی طراحی سایت بهارستان طراحی سایت جمهوری طراحی سایت سهروردی طراحی سایت مطهری طراحی سایت لواسان طراحی سایت امانیه طراحی سایت پزشکی بازاریابی اینترنتی ثبت دامنه ارزان طراحی سایت میرداماد طراحی سایت اقدسیه طراحی سایت فرمانیه طراحی سایت رستوران طراحی سایت املاک طراحی سایت شرکتی تبلیغات گوگل طراحی سایت گیشا طراحی سایت دزاشیب طراحی سایت دانشگاه طراحی سایت سازمانی هاست تبلیغات اینترنتی طراحی سایت سئوی سایت طراحی سایت فروشگاهی طراحی سایت احتشامیه طراحی سایت آزادی

Edited: November 14, 2019

12. Looking for xCT addon WOTLK version that actually displays damage done, please help.

13. 95% of these addons say that they are out of date when i try to load them. is this happening for others? Gatherer doesnt work pretty much everywhere i look.

14. Hello,

I'm not sure is the good place to post this question; but where I can download the good version of the game, bacause on the website is the wood models, play models, and if I install them; then every time I open the Game I have to reset all the Settings, wood/mood mode don't save my changes in game.
    Could someone send me a link with the website where I can download the good version to play normal without any change?

Thanks in advance!

15. Right click the World of Warcraft folder -> Properties -> un-tick Read-only.

That's it!

First ... 23637172737475 Last