Mashable
    You need to enter arena to make it work.
    The Gladius addon doesn't appear in my addons list in character selection.

2. The Gladius addon doesn't appear in my addons list in character selection.

what vesion did you download the Gladius? my version is 1.2.0.zip

3. I was using Cooldowns addon, now I downloaded OmniCC, and it keeps crashing my wow everytime I use something with cooldown T_T

Kuruptzz
    Cant Set Focus with this Xpearl sh!t?

It says taintforce has been disabled only blizzard UI bla bla bla

Morion
    someone tells me that some adoons customize any ui wow ...

I've seen the two and the LUI ENSANITY ...

They could send me pictures with the addons?

thanks .. :rolleyes:

6. Can anyone list the 80 Lock' addons here? Plus general addons. I dont want this page [Unofficial] 3.3.5 Addon List - Molten Community Forums Im not goin' to download them all, I just need the best addon set.

7. ArcHUD

Anyone know where to get the older version for 3.3.5.
    Curse only has ArcHUD3 which is cataclysm only.:mad:

Strongdoctor
    I can't seem to get my buttonfacade skins to work anyone have any idea why?
    Get Bartender and it'll work. it doesn't work with the original actionbars.

Gearer
    it looks like the addon zoom is going through difficulties

Nefariel
    any idea if i can use curse to install the addons and not mess it up with my retail client ones?

pokemoncheatur

Loot Filter

Loot Filter (V 3.20)
    Direct Curse Link

Works fine for me, though I haven't used it much and it required quite a bit of configuration; can automatically delete items out of your inventory that you don't want to keep. Great for running through instances and cleaning out cloth and junk, such as gear you can't use.

-NOTE- after using it for a bit this addon DOES work, but you need to label EVERY item you want to keep or delete, and as such is a MAJOR hassle. its best used and configured when first starting a character, in my opinion.

Ramseslll

Nice, but X-Pearl doesn't work :S

As the title says, everything else (except X-Pearl and Carbonite) work out of the ones that I downloaded....

So... How to make X-Pearl and Carbonite to work? I downloaded them from Curseforge too several versions in order to test... :P

Thanks in advance
    -Ramseslll

13. May 1, 2011  
    StrikerTTD

An Important Update

Greetings!!

I have been receiving numerous private messages about certain AddOns that do not seem to be working properly. Please be aware that you may experience problems using the list of addons below:

GearScore Full (Switch to GearScore Lite)
    Quest Helper (You may have issues with this in Northrend)

The main list will be updated with this information as well. Also, I do apologize about not keeping this list up-to-date, but with recent e-mail issues and Family matters to attend to, I have not quite had the time.

If you would like to continue helping me keep this list updated, please do so - I will check it daily!

Striker

14. May 1, 2011  
    I'm wоndering what should I do if the Addons button does not appear in the Character Selection screen nor in the Interface section ingame? Thanks for the help in advance :)

15. May 1, 2011  
    Ramseslll
    I found out what my problem was: inside the folder that I put into my Addons folder had another (or more) folder(s) inside it and not the "??????.lua" . So I looked inside the SECOND folder(s) and found the ????.lua there and then I just removed the FIRST folder from the Addons folder but kept the Second one(s).

WORKED!
    ---------------------------------
    I'm wоndering what should I do if the Addons button does not appear in the Character Selection screen nor in the Interface section ingame? Thanks for the help in advance
    That's not really possible :S

If you have the Addon Control Panel addon, then you will see the "Addons" in the interface, but otherwise the only way to configurate the addons you use is to logout and select them from there.

Hope I helped :)

First ... 567891757 ... Last