Hockeygod9911
    Im trying to find a macro addon which increases my character length past 255, i used to use Super Duper Macro, but i formatted my computer recently to increase performance and i forgot to save my addon folder when i formatted. Needless to say i can find a working version for 3.3.5, they all have issues, any help with a extedned length macro addon?

Thexatron
    Well, i found this interface addon somewhere..

It looks sooo cool!

Does somebody know its name?

Edit: I found it c:
    .....whats its name?
    ---------------------------------
    .....whats its name?
    and where can i get it?

3. ok this may have already been answered somewhere else but I wanted to ask and get a definite answer. When we are looking for addons for cata can we use the addons for 4.3 or do we have to look for 4.0.6a versions of the addons?

4. ok idk what the name of this add-on is, but i used to have it, it sorta shows u on your world map where the locations of sum rare or elite creatures are and where they can be found, creatures liek Loch'nahak and Time Lost Proto Drake, and whenever ur near them a warning will pop up and on the bottom of ur screen it will show wat the creature looks like and such and it has a lsit where u can search diffrent areas in the world and it will give u lsits of the rare or elite creatures, so if any1 can find this add-on plzz link it to me, ty :D

5. Not all Interfaces are compatible with all WoW's. For example that interface is locked on screen resolution , meaning if you don't have a widescreen , you can't use it.
    ---------------------------------

If I understood well when Cataclysm comes you can update it to 4.3 it will be compatible with the current server. Therefore you can you use 4.3 addons.

Its all about your client's version. If it's 4.0.6 then you look for addons for that version , if its 4.3 then you look for addons for 4.3
    hi, i think first time Greymane will use patch 4.0.6a, so patched wow.exe will launch client with version 4.0.6a so 4.3.0 addons will be useless.

6. hi, i think first time Greymane will use patch 4.0.6a, so patched wow.exe will launch client with version 4.0.6a so 4.3.0 addons will be useless.
    You can update your WoW to 4.3, Molten will provide a wow.exe that will make it "think" it's 4.0.6a
    by the way. this thread has it 1 mill views

7. see that was where i was confused since i have patched to 4.3 and downloaded the addons i wanted for 4.3 but then i wondered if it had to match the servers client of 4.0.6.

8. see that was where i was confused since i have patched to 4.3 and downloaded the addons i wanted for 4.3 but then i wondered if it had to match the servers client of 4.0.6.
    The addons must be working with your client patch. If you install Cataclysm 4.3, then you'll need 4.3 addons.

9. see that was where i was confused since i have patched to 4.3 and downloaded the addons i wanted for 4.3 but then i wondered if it had to match the servers client of 4.0.6.
    search addons in http://www.wowace.com or http://www.curseforge.com/

10. The addons must be working with your client patch. If you install Cataclysm 4.3, then you'll need 4.3 addons.
    guys, you dont know anything about wow development, if they speak about 4.0.6a content it will be 4.0.6a client, i play on "private" server which supports 4.3 but when u download wow.exe it will launch wow 4.0.6a, i have 4.3 downloaded and i use 4.0.6a addons, just 4.0.1 and 4.0.3a are outdated....

edited wow.exe can launch 4.0.6a on 4.3 client, it will just ignore files up to 13623(4.0.6a) it works, i tested it.

if u know more than me, sorry

raxume

11. With regards to NPCscan --- i've downloaded it a few times, and put it in the addons folder, but when I log into the game, it's not there as an option (when I click on the addons option on the character selection screen.) I used the links posted in this thread (and searched all 67 pages).
    I'm 99% sure I have the right version for this patch, but it's not there. Any suggestions? Thx.

Alipali5
    With regards to NPCscan --- i've downloaded it a few times, and put it in the addons folder, but when I log into the game, it's not there as an option (when I click on the addons option on the character selection screen.) I used the links posted in this thread (and searched all 67 pages).
    I'm 99% sure I have the right version for this patch, but it's not there. Any suggestions? Thx.
    Im having the same problem with 3 different add ons in this thread, I upzipped my addons and installed them in Interface>addons folder. On my home screen it doesnt show any of the new addons however i installed 2 addons over a year ago in the same folder and they both work.

13. Im having the same problem with 3 different add ons in this thread, I upzipped my addons and installed them in Interface>addons folder. On my home screen it doesnt show any of the new addons however i installed 2 addons over a year ago in the same folder and they both work.
    Ditto. Gearscore and recount both work. this one just doesn't seem to. : (

Alipali5
    Ditto. Gearscore and recount both work. this one just doesn't seem to. : (
    Yeah gearscore and recount are the only ones working for me too lol

Vash93
    Can spmeone tell me which version of oUF i need to use for wotlk?
    On curse you can find a bunch of oUF layouts that look awsome, rhey should work with wow 3.3.5, but I think I have the wrong oUF core version. If you have any info on this please PM me.

First ... 25333435363745 ... Last