Strongdoctor
    Try using SpellFlash for warlocks' latest version first and see if it works, as I don't know which version EXACTLY that is the 3.3.5a version.

And for Debuff Filter: http://static.curseforge.net/content...ilter-1.99.zip

2. Addon Control Panel

http://static.wowace.com/content/fil.../ACP-3.3.4.zip

Stop logging out of the game just to change your addons!

ACP adds the "Addons" button to the game's main menu (The one you get when you hit ESC). It allows you to manage your addons in game, with an interface which looks similar to the blizzard addon manager. ACP will help you deal with the "Clutter" that multi-part addons and libraries introduce by displaying your addons in logical arrangements. ACP has many features to make your addon list easy to manage, help you with missing libraries, and provide you with detailed information about each addon.

3. taunt master

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ad/440919.aspx

this is one of the best add-ons i have found for tanks, it gives u the ability to use watever taunts u have available to pull mobs off your party, all u have to do it click their name on the list of people u see and it uses whichever taunt is allocated to that click, whether it be left or right click, it can be used in raids and 5man parties

Rionoris
    Could anyone give me direct link to the supported version of Gladius? Thanks.
    PM me or just put it here.

jchiera
    Hello! Very nice list of addons you have provided us, I thank you very much! I haven't seen one thing though. Unless I just read over it -.- There is a program called wowmartix. It allows the user to easily install addons by searching them in the wowmatrix database and clicking one button. I personally do not use this to install addons. I do however use it for another purpose. When you start wowmartix it scans all the addons that you have installed (even if you did not use wowmatrix to install them) and searches the wowmatrix database to check for updates. If there is an update it will alert you which addons need to be updated and with one click all of them will be updated. Now, I'm not sure if it's worth putting on the main post or promoting it, but I like it. It makes keeping my addons up to date easy and saves me time. However, there is a ownside is this. Wowmatrix does not have every addons from Curse or Wow Interface or other sites you use to get addons. But it has a ton of them and new addons are added all the time. But I just felt like sharing this with people if you guys did not know.

Quivering
    why would you want to update your addons, if server only works with 3.3.5 on most addons ?

jchiera
    why would you want to update your addons, if server only works with 3.3.5 on most addons ?
    Oh yeah... lolololololololol I forgot this wasn't retail

8. How can I download a 3.3.5 Recount? I only find a 4.0.3 Recount on curse ><

9. I have a problem , I've downloaded and extracted gladius as every other addon.. Still I can't find it in my addon panel :/

dragnmastr521
    Nvm about looking for a new UI.

LUI is everything I need. I encountered an occasional bug, but it's bearable and other than that bug LUI is perfect after quite a few minutes spent tinkering with the settings.

Tundravalco
    Does anyone know of a loot filter in this server? like you can auto loot and it only picks up money cloth etc.? I had it in vanilla wow but I can't find a working version anymore.

12. Does anyone know of a loot filter in this server? like you can auto loot and it only picks up money cloth etc.? I had it in vanilla wow but I can't find a working version anymore.
    That sounds awesome... if you find this please let us know!

babypanda
    I downloaded the Gladius addon but it won't show on my addon list. Does anyone have the same problem?

14. Genie does not auto-arrange my bag for me, only my guild bank.

:( Unless I am doing something wrong? I've tinkered with the settings to try and find the problem, no luck though.

First 12341252 ... Last