1. Hey so I also DL bartender, correct version and all. When I moved from my download folder, the file manager asked if I wanted to replace duplicate files, I wasn't sure what to do so I hit "skip these files". Should I not have done that? lol sorry this is my first time installing add ons and I'm definitely noobtastic about it. Thanks for any help you can offer. =)
    I would replace them do to you don't know what expansion you have installed in your game folder.

2. hi guys, i downloaded npc scan but i cant see the lines in teh minimap, also i downloaded some achievments helper addons, but they just tell me what i have or not have they dont help me on how to get them done, can someone help me ? im really noob when it comes to addons. ty

3. hi guys, i downloaded npc scan but i cant see the lines in teh minimap, also i downloaded some achievments helper addons, but they just tell me what i have or not have they dont help me on how to get them done, can someone help me ? im really noob when it comes to addons. ty
    I have more great addons here as well http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=369755

4. Hey, after I installed the addon something happened with my characters. They all appear naked in the addon screen. When i select them and go to the game they have their armours on, but they are missing it on the loading screen. Any idea?

5. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...4130&aid=49329

Is a very cool LUI that requires you to switch your whole Interface folder.

It's very helpful for tanks.

Here's a picture of it:

All you do is create a folder on your desktop called "Backup WoW" take your current Interface folder, copy and paste it into "Backup WoW".

You then take the Interface folder you get from the DL, and put it into your WoW folder.

Fiddle around with the settings, and enjoy. :)
    This is the addon I'm talking about :)

6. hello I'm looking for an addon, that shows damage in a different way on the right side of the char, and healing on the left side. I saw it on someone's stream, no one could help me yet. So if anyone knows the name, would be very thankful for it. Cheers guys

7. hello I'm looking for an addon, that shows damage in a different way on the right side of the char, and healing on the left side. I saw it on someone's stream, no one could help me yet. So if anyone knows the name, would be very thankful for it. Cheers guys
    I believe the name of the addon you are looking for is "Mik's Scrolling Battle Text" aka "MSBT".

8. Hi, I just downloaded aloft, but there doesn't seem to be a GUI for the settings (3.3.5). Is there an addon that can give such a GUI ?

Edit : nvm, it was /aloft waterfall
    Edited: February 19, 2018

9. I have issues witha ddons. After downloading addons and playing them into correct folder ( wow folder, interface, addons ) unzipped, the game is not loading them up. There is no AddOn button on the character page

10. hello anyone know what version of quest helper should i need to download the link doesn't work thanks

11. i dont find any folder so i can download questhelper, i click the questhelper here but dont find any page for download. can u send me

First ... 22627071727374 ... Last