1. Can someone who know Lua re-write addon: Battleground Targets ?
    Link is here:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/battlegroundtargets
    Its shows its work, but when you join in BG its doesnt.

shady20

Combustion Helper

Hi guys can anyone link me a combustion helper wic is for 3.3.5?

3. Can someone who know Lua re-write addon: Battleground Targets ?
    Link is here:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/battlegroundtargets
    Its shows its work, but when you join in BG its doesnt.
    It was added only in Cataclysm, no version for WotLK

4. Miks scrolling battle text and Sexymap 4.06 link plzz ???

Worgslarg1
    I use x-perl , and love it, but i am unable to /focus anything, even with x-perls focus frame disabled. is there a fix, or am i using the wrong version

lolNina
    i play feral kitty, and used icehud and badkitty addons. Have a badkitty addon for this?

jwill214
    IS Lui currently working or not. I had issues installing it just wandering if it is available here

8. Help

What's the name of the addon that shows me what to cast next,like he tells me the rotation what to cast now what after....btw I'm a hunter.

9. What's the name of the addon that shows me what to cast next,like he tells me the rotation what to cast now what after....btw I'm a hunter.
    Ivanbgd u can search for it at curse.com under hunter add-ons every add-on have his description for what it is ;)

mysmegma8

Carbonite add on

For those of you having problems with the carbonite add on pop ups zrb password, these are my personal settings, follow these instructions when you install carbonite, go to carbonite options > General> Force max camera distance> go to> map> show other players positions in cities> go to map minimap> Uncheck Move Minimap to carbonite map and check move minimap buttons into carbonite window (note. only the second box will be checked not the top one) > go to Privacy and Comm > uncheck all top three boxes (send position to guild friends and zone is all off) and check mark disable global channel and disable zone channel ( by disabling global and zone zrb password should be removed) > then go to social and punks > and check show punk detection in northrend > finally go to Modules and click reload UI. and all should be perfect you wont get spammed "friend away" or "zrb password" pop up

Ill maybe start a new thread explaining this better hop this helps cheers!

:)

locketto
    any version of gathered for cata 4.0.6 ?
    3.2.0 dosent works

Worgslarg1
    Can somone help me with Xperl, i cannot /focus anything, even with the xperl focus frame disabled, as i tank, this is a REALLY big problem if i have to take me target off boss for ANY reason.

13. Hi, is there an addon to disable the error screens? Not the "not enough mana" warnings, I mean the ones you get if an addon causes an error for example.

14. Addons for DK playing styles ?

Hello all who know or hate me thanks for the addons LOL just seeing if there is an Addon for diffrent spec DK tank dps frost blood or unholy gear ect.

15. Hi, is there an addon to disable the error screens? Not the "not enough mana" warnings, I mean the ones you get if an addon causes an error for example.
    Found one, if someone needs it, its called Bug grabber http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bug-grabber

But now I have another question mby someone can help me :/ Im looking for a Satrina Buff Frames Addon for version 3.3.5 . Everything I can find is for 3.2.2 and its working but it also makes loading screens like 3 Min long.

First ... 40484950515260 ... Last