2. I would like to reccomand an addon

tom tom

gives coords on users ui also on map and mini map

check at curse.com

lordwolfx
    ChinChilla Minimap

A Minimap Mod with Alot of Options.

Chatter

Chatter is a comprehensive, lightweight, mega-configurable chat enhancement addon.

Elkano's Buffbars

EBB provides groups of statusbar style indicators to show (de)buffs currently affecting your char or some other units (currently focus, pet and target). For the player, it can also show indicators for temporary enchants place on it's weapons.

Addon Control Panel

This one is most important! Lets you load/unload addons as you play, no need to logout and back in. Lets you save preset templates for people who might want to swap their addons out for different ones mid play.

Sync
    Adibags is a Light Weight bag addon. ->Download<-

BagSync tracks the items on your characters and displays the information in item tooltips. ->Download<-

Use both Adibags and BagSync together inplace of the addon ArkInventory. I found ArkInventory heavy so i switched to these two.

5. Stuff

What's up guys and gals,

If your looking for an addon that isnt displayed above check out this site.

CurseForge.com

I have used this for awhile and it seems to have a library of addon for the old 3.3.5 patches. Check it out. I am not sure about the security or anything on this site, but I have not had a problem with it.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Tom

6. there??s any cartographer that maybe works at this version? i use a old one that works a litle but have still a lot of errors, just want one that works a litle better i know that there isnt any for 3.3.5
    Cartographer was discontinued and i dont think they released the copyright of it either so no one can continue it

So i extracted the files as instructed but till no addons, i don't even have the addon button in the lower left on the character selection screen.

When i DL'd the file to play on the Molten servers all i did was copy my wow folder and moved it to the desktop. Other than that i didn't do anything else.
    post here or pm me a screenshot of your AddOns folder "...\World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons"

You guys need to add Postal. I'm not sure what version I'm using, but one of the versions often gives false "new mail" minimap icons. So make sure to get the current 3.3.5 version posted here.
    That is the most recent 3.3.5a sorry it happened when i had curse premium and played retail... so your not going to get any better

Vissy
    As far as i remember i got my pitbull from the first post links and that was the whole set, not only threat module. Anyways, the lastest 3.3.5 version can be found at PitBull Unit Frames 4.0 - v4.0.0-beta11-31-gb39172e - WoW AddOns - WowAce.com

8. Delete Bagnon from list, I think it deletes some of my items ...
    Been using this addon since I was on retail and items are safe.

Vitinnv
    Very good Ty very much:o

DaiRyu

Carbonite

Hey guys great thread, I have tried the Carbonite addon I added it correctly had the C on my minimap but click and nothing? any tips as to what the prob is thanks...

11. Anyone use?: NPCscan:

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ad/498044.aspx

I insalled it but it doesnt appear to be working for me (I dont get notified if a 'named' spawns or is in the zone).

Just wondering if anyone has heard of this mod or had any success using it.

For example I was tracking the time lost proto and I saw another rare elite up but that mod didnt alert me of it, i just happen to see the other rare by flying around.

Kenneh
    I downloaded Pitbull and it's just the threatline, not the full pitbull 4 with unitframes and such. I love pitbull, but it's no biggie I've just downloaded Xpearl. Just thought I'd post this up here, not sure if it's intended.
    Hey man,

Does your xperl make your game freeze for a little bit each time you start a duel? This started happening to me after I got Xperl :< Any one else have a similar problem?

I don't particularly like the addon for how it looks... but i love how it shows what I can spell steal with BIG icons XD

Mashable
    Does anyone have a working Gladius addon? :D

14. Does anyone have a working Gladius addon? :D

yeah it works why?

jicku
    Does anyone have a working Gladius addon? :D
    You need to enter arena to make it work.

First ... 456781656 ... Last