1. Is it possible to get the cata/Mop default raid/party frames on Wotlk? Thanks
    Get one of the working, far superior raid frame or party frame AddOns (Grid, Grid2, VuhDo; PitBull, ShadowedUF, oUF).

All can be configured (esp. Grid2 and VuhDo) to look like /close to the default (lackluster) Cata ones.
    (Since the Blizzard ones are a cheap ripoff of those AddOns).

2. I can't find the 3.3.5 version of Comix anywhere! Can anyone help?

3. Can anyone give me links for: Blink Rogue Helper (3.3.5)
    Omen 3 (3.3.5)
    Gladus (3.3.5)

4. How can I have two bars down there? I can't seem to figure it out :S

5. Hello guys I am looking for a Addon that allows you to extend you rang of view. For instance something that lets you zoom out to the max. Any help?

6. Does any1 have information about Exorsus Raid Tolls is there any way this can be implemented for WotLK? I checked few sites but nothing poped.Help would be appriciated! The addon itself is gold for hardcore raiding.

7. Hello guys.

Anybody know where to download PVP sound add on for 3.3.5? The one that says "first blood" or "holy****" for every kill you make on players? Thanks in advance

8. Tidy Plates configuration

Hy! I am using Tidy Plates addon but the original version didn't fit my stile so I made some modifications. I have one problem that I can't figure out: on my target cast bar appears a blue square after I moved the spell icon and I don't find what that square is. I will put some screen shots of the in game and the configuration I made in notepad.

9. Can anyone give me a working link to gear score lite addon? thank you

10. Is there an addon that lets us know when the elite/rare mob is nearby? I remember using a similiar addon on reatil, not sure if something like that is available for wotlk.

11. Is there an addon that lets us know when the elite/rare mob is nearby? I remember using a similiar addon on reatil, not sure if something like that is available for wotlk.
    NPC Scan is what i used to use on few private servers and it was working fine. Here atm i dont use any so not sure how it works here

12. Is there an addon that lets us know when the elite/rare mob is nearby? I remember using a similiar addon on reatil, not sure if something like that is available for wotlk.
    There is "NPCScan" and "Silver Dragon" which you can find on my post >Here<.

13. Roguedar is such a bad addon, tracking stealth in combat log, knowing when someone stealths diminishes the rogues or druids class. If you havent seen it happen, then you simply shouldnt know. Same as Say Sap. If you cant say anything yourself, cause youre surprised to be sapped, then thats it.. either type it yourself and call for help, not let some addon do it for you.

14. Got this error code

Date: 2017-04-19 21:37:19
    ID: 1
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
    attempt to call upvalue 'GetSpellHitModifier' (a nil value)
    Debug:
    (tail call): ?
    DrDamage\Caster.lua:116: Caster_CheckBaseStats()
    DrDamage\Caster.lua:89: Caster_OnEnable()
    DrDamage\DrDamage.lua:593:
    DrDamage\DrDamage.lua:587
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:9:
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:5
    ...e\AddOns\DrDamage\libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:164:
    ...e\AddOns\DrDamage\libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:138
    AddOns:
    Swatter, v3.1.14 (<%codename%>)
    Babylonian, v5.1.DEV.130