1. Gearscore

To everyone who is unable to use gearscore (full version) for WOTLK, please do not use the link provided in the first post until it is amended.

Version 3.1.20b is not the correct one.

The last version of Gearscore with a release date before the Cataclysm Prepatch (12 October 2010) is 3.1.17, this is the correct version for 3.3.5a, link here:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...2245&aid=47105

As you can see, the next version (3.1.18) was released on 13 October 2010, and 3.1.20b much later.

I have been using this for over a year across multiple machines and it works perfectly. Also doesn't show as "out of date" :)

noiamnot

Mosou's loot tracker

I have been looking for hours to find an addon named 'Mosou's loot tracker' for 3.3.5 but i cant find.
    Please help me :(

itheikos
    Hi guys, any1 know what are the addons is used in this video ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4M5tkx3JTM

4. Hi guys. can someone help me with the name and link of 2 addons??
    1. A dkp addon that distibutes the dkp in guild raids.
    2. A loot management addon for displaying and managing rolls for raids.
    Thanking in advance for any help provided :)

5. Is there any 3.3.5 addon for dk procs ? would easier to manage gcd if i could see rime procs faster and whatnot
    I saw acherus is for 4.1 :c
    is there anything like it for 3.3.5 ?

Vjalkyrie

Healium Issues?

Is anyone else having issues with Healium 3.3.5 loading all of the party members? Mainly when using rdf.. Sometimes everyone loads and it works perfectly, but lately a good chunk of the time it doesn't load everyone and I'm only able to use Healium for maybe two people...the rest show up as Unknown and if I try clicking a spell, it says that it went to both when really it didn't get anyone.

*Edit: Looks like the players in general aren't loading properly... maybe not healiums fault... anyone know what That might be......? :(

Arexor
    I would recommend Healbot. Never had any problems with it, it's easy to use and won't cause problems with other addons.
    On the other hand, if you're used to Healium, such a change can be hard for you.
    However, as mentioned, Healbot is very easy to use and to bind different healing spells.

Vjalkyrie
    I never really could get used to healbot the few times ive tried but its seeming like i may have to try again since i cant figure out whats going on with my healium.. :(

Izrafel
    If you wanna the alternative for Healbot i recommand VuhDo:
    - easy in use
    - very functional
    - less comp space required

10. I know there is a addon for what i'm looking for but cannot find one.I need one that will warn you when a spell is being casted on you before it's fully casted.Reason being a DK using strangulate on the caster.

11. whats the name of the addon that lets u open mails and collect gold/items automatically

12. whats the name of the addon that lets u open mails and collect gold/items automatically

That addon would be Postal

13. Mail Opener 3.3.5

Here is the mail opener addon you were looking for..

Link : http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mailopener/452741

14. Hey, is there any AddOn to search for item through the vendors? Not like telling me where is the vendor located, but highlights the item when I search for it in vendor UI. I remember I had one of these, can't remember the name, though.

Edit: I just found it! "VendorSearch". Awesome.

First ... 1050585960616270 ... Last