Frisky1

Theresa Lui remake

Hi everyone.

I just started playing here and I remembered I made an UI just before Cataclysm came out. This UI is compatible with 3.3.5 and if you want, you can just take the addons themselves or you can use the whole UI.

Link: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...esaremake.html

Picture:

Addon list:

AtlasLoot
    Bagnon
    Bartender 4
    bMinimap
    BonusScanner
    ButtonFacade
    ButtonFacade_Darion
    ButtonFacade_Rothar
    DeadlyBossMods
    EnhancedColourPicker
    GearScore
    Grid
    kgPanels
    Mapster
    MikScrollingBattleText
    Omen
    OmniCC
    Pawn
    Pitbull 4
    Prat 3.0
    Quartz
    Recount
    Reflux
    SatrinaBuffFrames
    TipTop
    Xloot

2. omen threat meter, deadly boss mods [or something similar], and any other typically required pve addon should be in the quick links segment.

as well as gladius for pvp :)

3. With regards to NPCscan --- i've downloaded it a few times, and put it in the addons folder, but when I log into the game, it's not there as an option (when I click on the addons option on the character selection screen.) I used the links posted in this thread (and searched all 67 pages).
    I'm 99% sure I have the right version for this patch, but it's not there. Any suggestions? Thx.
    Anyone have any ideas on this? Don't want to be a pest--- but it seems this addon does work (for some). Let me know if anyone can help at all.

kitwinz

Remake of Gag for 3.3.5

Hey guys, I am learning LUA, and the first project I'm working on is updating the gag addon to work with 3.3.5

I have a working beta version (I am still adding features over time) posted for download.
    Gag lets you share custom emotes and sound files with other users who have the addon installed. If you would like to try it, the download link is below. :D So far, it is 100% functional, but there is no GUI, it's only slash command menu's and commands. I will be adding a GUI to it if enough people like it.

Download: Gag-Lite

I hope you enjoy it as much as my friends and I do!

Once loaded, instructions will appear in your log, but if it scrolls too fast, you can use /gaghelp to view the menus.

5. I came across the 3.3.5 compatible version of mobmap on a russian website.. it's a wonderful addon that has just about every mob and item in the game mapped into a easy to use database, complete with coordinates. The problem i'm having is I don't know how to post it onto the site so that other Molten fans can enjoy it also.

Ahh. Figured it out sorry for the noob moment.

3.3.5 Compatible Mobmap - Tested by myself and confirmed working.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8W9AK1KB

This was already posted by somebody else a while back but I noticed it's not on the main page yet. It's called Ackis Recipe List, one of the easiest to use addons I've ever seen reguarding recipes. Shows you what you're missing for any kind of craft and where/how to get it.

3.3.5 Compatible Ackis Recipe List - Tested by myself and confirmed working.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MU9BTM40

I highly recommend mobmap. It's honestly one of the best addons I've ever seen for wow, and it took a loooong time of searching and translating to find a 3.3.5 version. Enjoy!

Molten rules, thank you for making the most outstanding pirate *ahem* private server ever =) keep up the good work I'll be donating very soon.
    As we all know about SOPA/PIPA against megaupload, i would recommend deleting the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8W9AK1KB and http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MU9BTM40 shown as it don't work anymore because you will get this instead......

If there is another link for the addon mobmap though i would appreciate sharing it please?Here is one for Ackis recipe list HERE

twilightbndt
    Can anyone tell me an addon to modify the position of the chat? I feel like its way in the middle of my screen and i want to move it down a little

7. Can anyone tell me an addon to modify the position of the chat? I feel like its way in the middle of my screen and i want to move it down a little

If you want to reposition the chat window just right click the [General] tab above the chat window and click the "unlock" function and you can move it anywhere or even re-size the chat window,change chat colors,chat sounds,etc.

---------------------------------
    i tried downloading and installing the arkinventory but it didn't seem to work.. or i may have done something wrong ... can any one teach/guide me thru the steps on how to install an add on properly and in detail if its not too much to ash... thnx
    Go HERE for the version you need.

Go to My Computer > Go to your Local Disc (C:, D: it varies) > Program Files > find the "World of Warcraft" folder > find the "Interfaces" folder > Go to the "Addons" folder > Just put the downloaded addons here

If the addon comes in a .rar, .7z or any compressing software then just extract it at
    Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\
    or
    Extract it at a folder that you know and copy the extracted files to your addons folder.

8. thnx ill try this when i get home
    NP....like your fullmetal greed sig to.

9. What addon version should we use on Greymane realm? 4.0.6 or 4.3.0?

10. http://www.deathsoft.com/forum/index...howtopic=19327

THIS IS A GOOD PVP ADDON. THIS WILL HELP YOU RECOGNIZE WOW SYSTEM ACTIONS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING.

Tarnis

New guy having issues with addons.

I've installed all of these addons

Bagnon_2.13.3
    Bartender4
    Carbonite-3.340
    HealBot_3.3.5.4
    Mobinfo2
    Recount

Yet the only addons WoW is showing when I load up

Bartender4
    Mobinfo
    Recount

Any suggestions? Info Mac user

12. tried gearscore and gearscore lite... both are out of date when i tried click on the addons :( what now ?
    Of course they're out of date :P

There should be a box that says 'Load out of date addons' or something to that effect, make sure it's checked.
    ---------------------------------
    Can anyone link an addon that can 'track' the time remaining in your 5-instance per-hour timer?

Jolyle
    Hi, everybody. I was just wondering if there was a way to reskin addons to match the TukUI interface. Mainly Recount and Zygor's Guides Viewer.

Not sure if this is the proper thread, but it's the only addon-related area I could find.

Jolyle
    Recount is included in Tukui , and ElvUI (I posted here a full ElvUI , go back a few pages)

Zygor Guides cannot be skinned , it's skinned by the author and reskining is pretty hard.

To enable Recount in ElvUI or TuKUI type in chat /tukui and in config look for embed right and recount.

I think it's only available in ElvUI tho idk.
    Sweet! I've actually been looking for ElvUI. I decided not to use Zygor's as well, I gimped up too much of it before I'd even gotten to it. :3

Thanks again! Cheers!

Edit: On another thought, is the TukUI configuration addon compatible with ElvUI?

DarknessSavior
    'Ello.

I just started a website for my guild <Kingslayers> on guildlaunch.com. They have a plugin that takes data from your character so you can upload it to the guild website (stuff like equipment, talents, trade skills, etc). However, I had my second-in-command try it, and it didn't do anything.

Does anyone know if it's just that there's a different version that I need to be using? I tried looking through their release list, and they stop telling you what WoW version goes with what addon version after WoW version 4.0.1. =/

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

~DS

First ... 26343536373846 ... Last