1. I rolled a priest, need help.

Hi! So i rolled a priest and i level him as shadow (want to stay shadow later on since my focus will be pvp), but i have problems leveling him, i always run out of mana, almost after every mob, not to mention my damage feels low. My question is, how did u guys level a shadowpriest? Am i doing something wrong?

2. you dont level a shadowpriest, you boost it, like the 70% players of Lord does.

3. How? With heirloom, blood and tears. I would recommend to not to use all your dots on one target, and go for shadow word: pain only and mind flay. Don't use devouring plague, like at all. Maybe on harder fights, but not on the lil mobs. And try to get some company, because it is going to be hard :D I did it alone, doable, but not a happy leveling. Good thing that you don't get ganked that often :P

4. You need to take on one enemy at a time. Until you get about 40ish you don't hit that hard. Like most classes at 60 you spike up in damage by a ton. Just get the mana after each kill talent in the shadow tree and stock up on 40-60 waters each time you hit town. (Once you get disperse mana becomes a lot easier)

5. Well, the leveling is surely a pain tbh.
    When you get disperse it's easier, but don't expect a miracle.
    Just stock up on water, drink after every 1 2 mobs, and rejoice in the grind.
    I am pretty new, I just dinged my first character to 80 (my priest) and it feels way easier after you get shadowfiend.
    (i didn't know priest for a first character is a bad idea. It took me 14 days playtime to level him xD now thinking about an alt already, since shadow is so boring in PvE)

6. I remember that used to happen to me too when I leveled my Priest. Shadow Priest in general consumes a lot of mana, but when you'll be 80 and well Geared things will change for sure, don't worry.

7. I am lvling priest 72 lvl atm. Just try get as much spirit as u can.Kill mobs one by one, after u get Spirit Tap buff try not cast spells for buff duration. Later u get Dispersion and Shadowfield and mana problems are solved.

8. I am lvling priest 72 lvl atm. Just try get as much spirit as u can.Kill mobs one by one, after u get Spirit Tap buff try not cast spells for buff duration. Later u get Dispersion and Shadowfield and mana problems are solved.
    Indead, what giedrius here said is correct. Focus on spirit and mp5 (less common) stats for mana efficiency. Get spell power if possible as well. Stamina generally just comes along with most items. These are the only stats that matter to a priest that is leveling, honestly.

9. get cool wand and faceroll every mob untill dispersion

10. That is very true. A good wand can help a ton.

11. I leveled up in holy until level 60. Yup.

12. I leveled up in holy until level 60. Yup.
    I did it with a disc, kinda fun actually. If you roll disc you can facetank more mobs than with an actual tank most of the time and if played correctly you can do some awesome stuff. Though disc also suffers from huge mana problems until you get rapture and abuse it correctly.

13. make sure you have spirit tap and improved spirit tap.. and meditation for the holy tree.

gives you a bit mana regen .

later on.. you have shadow fiend and dispersion for mana regen..

(i leveled my priest to 80 on holy.. and then specd for shadow.. so i can really understand the pain you are in :D

it is always good to have a partner to level