Evanthia
    That DK tanks is awesome. :D
    BTW, I wanted us to try all those "tactics" to get the council loot (finishing them with Valanar kill and on top, where they usually stand) but that nab lock Moredots continued attacking Kel and killed him. No loot, no achiev, no emblems AGAIN. This is really starting to piss me off...
    We tried but that didn't work (we made sure they would die when valanar was the one empowered) but didn't work.
    Anyway, recruitment is closed for a while, we gained too many people in a short time.
    Gotta reorder :D

Anfauglith
    we did a realy nice and dc and error infested For The Horde! achi run yesterday and it was quite nice xD around 25 people showed up for the event, others did raids and **** but still it was realy nice to have the guild do sth other than PvE and premades in BGs xD

Anfauglith
    Zomg no new posts since ages here -.-

get active for the sake of newcomers

4. What newcomers? Close the invites, maybe some spring cleaning? :p

Evanthia
    yup we closed recru for spring clean up :D
    and spring gear up lol

but very helpful people with charisma and experience are still getting a chance to be tested and eventually invited

6. Yea, especially if you're gorgeous like me. :D

Anfauglith
    or have a gay char like me xD belfs suck but i'm stuck with them since they are the only horde palas -.-

LatrommiXoX
    You love blood elf! Don't lie anfa :)

9. A police officer, a blood elf and a paladin... Can someone tell me why do we still keep him in guild? :D

10. hey im crazypala, my real name is "Karim" i'm 17years old, my gear score is 4.8k with tanking gear ,4.4k gear score with healing gear protection is my main spec and i wanna join darkness avengers.
    hope you accept me

We can't. Because you obviously didn't take a look at the first post, nor did you pay attention to our recruitment protocols, nor do we care about the GS. And besides, our recruitment is closed due to summer cleaning (although we do invite people that give us good reasons for it). There's so many reasons why this "application" ain't gonna be accepted. If you want in, you'll have to do MUCH better than that.

Evanthia
    Well our recru atm is closed ^^ sorry
    Even tho we're sometimes doing exceptions for people who have big charisma, guild spirit, and most of all, really helpful :) so if you think to be like that (and have the requirements listed in our thread) feel free to apply.
    Anyway, www.darknessavengers.info is the place to post your application, read the first post.

Oh, and, good job Avengers for defeating Queen Lana <3
    I didn't raid for like a month except these last 2-3 days, I logged in, icc... and everything went smooth :D nice way to restart :D

Evanthia
    We've made a change in the ranks :) now Fury Avenger rank will be used for raid leaders!
    More infos in the guild forum.

13. What a coincidence, mine too. :D

Soldeo
    Not being rude I killed many of your guild members in Battlegrounds, I want to face the guild mistress herself. She looks tougher than those brute taurens. ^^

15. Of course you killed a lot, we got loads of nabs. :D
    We're not aiming to be or have only best of the best, just trying to have some fun.
    And Eva looks tough but she's actually a gentle soul. :P

First 1234513 ... Last