Evanthia

-= Darkness Avengers =-

_-=> Darkness Avengers <=-_

Neltharion Horde Guild

This guild has been created on another server on August 11, 2007.
    After 2 years, we decided to move on MoltenWoW, which is our new home, since its birth on December 2009.

Website

GM Main Characters:
    Evanthia ; Akantesh

How to Join In:
    You must read EACH POINT of this post WITH ATTENTION, have all the Requirements requested, agree with our Rules and all the things written here.

Requirements to Join In:
    Language: English
    Level: 85
    Gear: no special gear required yet
    Loyalty and Respect: You mustn't have other characters in other guilds, especially enemy guilds, or you will be kicked as a traitor.
    Active: Characters left inactive for more than 15 days (without warning) will be kicked out.
    Experience: You must know the basics of Raiding and have a decent Raiding experience. Also, is requested a middle knowledge of Battlegrounds and Allies cities/places (this doesn't mean u must be good in PvP, we'll train you if needed ;D)

Last and Most Important Requirement: Maturity
    You must have a good sense of things, you must be mature and absolutely no childish, e.g. don't keep going on useless arguments, don't create them, DON'T FLAME and DON'T OFFEND, anyone, ever, that is the LAST option, after you got proofs of what have made you so angry. If you have problems with people, think about everything from different points of view, ask to other neutral people an help for seeing through things in a better way. I really don't know how to explain how to be mature, expecially in my not main language, mature people are just in that way and don't do that on purpose, it's just natural, if you think to be mature, then you are near to be invited in our guild ^.^. Hey, to be clear, this doesn't mean you have to be serious always, for example, everyone knows that I'm crazy like hell and I do strange (and stupid) jokes constantly, I'm almost always ironical and I say fool things just to say them. But I just know when the situation needs me serious, got it? REMEMBER: NONVIOLENCE! [well except for the alliance mMWUuhwauhWUHWUHauUWWHBAUWUhauhabawuaahh NO MERCY !]

Requirements to Remain In:
    Nerd Avengers Test: You must pass our Nerd Avenger Test Period (read Ranks section for more information)
    Guild Forum: You must be active in our Guild Forum and follow our progress, partecipating to it
    Behaviour: Be kind and respect your mates, have a good sense of things and everything will be ok. Also, we don't like selfish people. Read again the Maturity requirement, it's better for you
    Raid Guide: You must read our personal Raid Guide

Ranks:
    Dark Avenger: Guild Masters
    Chaos Avenger: Officer, All privileges but Remove Member, Set MOTD, Modify Guild Info
    Wicked Avenger: Elder loyal members, same privileges as Bloody Avenger plus Edit Public Note.This rank is for guild veterans, very hard to achieve.
    Fury Avenger: Raid Leader, same privileges and status as Bloody Avengers, for trustable and active members who have been chosen as static raid leaders.
    Bloody Avenger: Same privileges as Avengers, to helpful/talkative/distinguishable players
    Avenger: Guildchat Listen, Guildchat Speak, use of the Guild Vault, to Nerd Avengers who passed the test.
    Nerd Avenger: Guildchat Listen, Guildchat Speak, to new comers. These ones must pass a test period in which we'll watch what they do, before becoming a true Avenger
    Warned: Guildchat Listen, Guildchat Speak, to who received a warning (can't join guild raids/events)
    Muted: Guildchat Listen, to rules transgressors

How to get an higher Rank:
    Being: Helpful ; Active on Forums ; Friendly ; Generous ; Talkative [like answering to questions, de-muting guild chat and so on...]
    Respecting: Rules ; Guildmates ; Players ; Guild/Game Masters

How to become an Officer:
    You must write your application HERE, and of course, you must know all what has to be known, more details in the linked topic.

General Rules:
    Exploiting - 1?? Warned, 2?? Kicked and Reported to GMs ; High Exploit or Hack = Kicked IMMEDIATLY and Reported to GMs
    Begging - 1?? Warned, 2?? Kicked
    Spamming - Low Spam = 1?? Warned, 2?? Kicked ; High Spam = Kicked and Reported to GMs
    Offences - Low Offence = 1?? Warned, 2?? Kicked ; High Offence = Kicked (and in high cases Reported to GMs)
    Other bad behaviours such as: joining a raid/dungeon/event and leaving before its end (for example after a wipe or because you can't win the items you wish); demanding help but never offering it; joining only endgame raids and not caring about helping your mates.. in other words, clear selfishness = 1?? Warned, 2?? Kicked. We don't want selfish brats in our guild.
    Discovered in other Guilds with other Characters: Kicked the character that is with us and communicated to other guild that you are a Traitor.
    If you have one or more alts: Keep at least 2 characters free for the guild raids, especially for 25men (The best formula would be 1 dps + tank/healer character.)

Warned people can't partecipate to Guild Raids until a further decision taken by the Guild Masters or the Officers. If they get invited to fill empty spots, they cannot receive any item until the rank is removed.

You must buy the Guild Tabard at any Guild Master NPC, if u can't buy it, I'll mail it to u.

Ninjaing Rules:
    Need for your main talent specialization, greed for the off spec only. No disenchant on epics if people need them as gear.
    Once you chose a main spec you won't be allowed to change it before at least one month passes.
    If you want to change your spec you must communicate it to the officers first.

In details:
    From Raid Guide:
    Ninjaing:
    Ninjas are the worst enemy of a raid.
    When u need/greed items u shouldn't is ninjaing.
    You mustn't need for:
    1) Items that u can't wear. (e.g. a rogue that rolls for a plate armor, or a staff for example)
    2) Items reserved by players in the loot organization.
    You are allowed to need only for:
    1) Items for 1 spec only [Spec: Specialization. E.g.: restoration, feral, holy, fury and so on].
    2) Items that u will actually use.
    You mustn't greed for:
    1) Items that u can't wear. (e.g. a rogue that rolls for a plate armor, or a staff for example)
    2) Items that aren't for 1 of your specs
    You are allowed to greed only for:
    1) Items for ur secondary specs
    2) Items that u will actually use.
    General Example:
    A Shaman specced in Elemental has these items in his window:
    Tide-stomper's Greaves
    Bands of the Coming Storm
    Boneweave Girdle
    Pendant of Titans
    The Shaman can only need on: Bands of the Coming Storm
    The Shaman can only greed on: Boneweave Girdle
    The Shaman can't roll on Tide-stomper's Greaves, because they are Plate (not wearable)
    The Shaman can't roll on Pendant of Titans, because it is not part of 1 of his specs (a shaman can't tank!)
    End of: From Raid Guide

Ninjaing Punishment:
    1?? Warned. 2?? Kicked, then listed in our Guild Forum, listed on the main forum, anytime we'll see you we'll scream your name saying you are a ninja, if invited by someone, we will say to that person that you are a ninja. You won't pratically do an instance anymore and u won't partecipate to a guild anymore.

Important Note:
    Every Ninjaing rule is applied to PUGs too, we don't want people that raid good with us, then ninja in PUGs, that screws our reputation, thx. Mature people only.

Inviting Rules:
    If someone whispers you and asks to be invited, whisper him with the link to this post, for the rest, you already know, invite only accepted applications.
    Other Characters: the alts (alternative characters of the same person) that haven't the level required won't be invited. The alts get the same rank as the main character.
    YOU CAN'T INVITE those who have another guild with their alts.
    Loyalty and Respect first of all.

The Guild Phylosophy and Legacy:
    Our phylosophy can be expressed by only 2 words: Peace & Darkness.
    ..."WHAT??"... yes it's better if I exlpain:
    We want to be, and we are, a friendly community full of proud members ready to be helpful and nice between each others. We are not only a guild to make raids, take items and make business with discounts, we are an unified Dinasty of Dark Demons ready to slaughter everything hinders us, but all togheter with a true friendly feeling (yes I'm serious). Just do your best and you will be accepted in our legion of very mad, bad, crazy and nice people.
    Having fun is the key to all these words.

If you have read until now and still wish to join our guild, register to our Guild Forum and write your application in the Recruitment section.
    As soon as we read your application we'll accept or refuse it, answering to it.
    All these rules, ranks and whatever, can be changed by your opinions if you join in.
    Remember the Guild Tabard!
    I'm sorry for my bad english, but i hope u understood all, cya soon i hope

Guild Info:
    Guild Staff: 5
    Guild Members: around 400
    Average Online: 25-40

Dark Avengers:
    Evanthia ; Akantesh

Chaos Avengers:
    Catchmycurse
    Anil ; Chaos ; Fappa ; Pan
    Xelionshaman

Fury Avengers:

DA facebook page

by Evanthia and The Silent King
    ---------------------------------
    Guild Progression & Achievements

Ragefire Chasm
    Wailing Caverns
    Deadmines
    Shadowfang Keep
    Blackfathom Deeps
    Stormwind Stockade
    ]Razorfen Kraul
    Razorfen Downs
    Gnomeregan
    Scarlet Monastery
    Scholomance
    Zul'Farrak
    Maraudon
    Uldaman
    Sunken Temple
    Lower Blackrock Spires
    Upper Blackrock Spire
    Blackrock Depths
    ZulÔÇÖGurub Ruins of AhnÔÇÖQiraj
    Molten Core
    Blackwing Lair
    Stratholme
    Dire Maul

Temple of AhnÔÇÖQiraj (last boss unkillable)

Karazhan

ZulÔÇÖAman

Gruul's Lair

Magtheridon's Lair

Serpentshrine Cavern

The Eye (Tempest Keep)

Battle for Mount Hyjal

The Black Temple

Sunwell Plateau

Naxxramass 10 (Full + The Undying)
    Naxxramass 25 (Full + The Immortal)
    Obsidian Sanctum 10 + The Twilight Zone 10
    Obsidian Sanctum 25 + The Twilight Zone 25
    The Eye of Eternity 10/25 (Boss unscripted and without loot)
    Vault of Archavon 10 (Full)
    Vault of Archavon 25 (Full)
    Ulduar 10/25 (All bosses which are available)
    Trial of the Crusader 10 (Full)
    Trial of the Crusader 25 (Full)
    Onyxia's Lair 10
    OnyxiaÔÇÖs Lair 25

Icecrown Citadel 10

Lord Marrowgar
    Lady Deathwhisper
    Gunship Battle - unavailable
    Deathbringer Saurfang
    Festergut
    Rotface
    Professor Putricide
    Blood Prince Council
    Blood-Queen Lana'thel
    Valithria Dreamwalker
    Sindragosa
    The Lich King

Icecrown Citadel 25

Lord Marrowgar
    Lady Deathwhisper
    Gunship Battle - unavailable
    Deathbringer Saurfang
    Festergut
    Rotface
    Professor Putricide
    Blood Prince Council
    Blood-Queen Lana'thel
    Valithria Dreamwalker
    Sindragosa
    The Lich King

Baradin Hold 10

Argaloth
    Occu'thar - unavailable
    Alizabal - unavailable

Baradin Hold 25

Argaloth
    Occu'thar - unavailable
    Alizabal - unavailable

Bastion of Twilight 10

Halfus Wyrmbreaker
    Valiona and Theralion
    Twilight Ascendant Council
    Cho'gall
    Sinestra

Bastion of Twilight 25

Halfus Wyrmbreaker
    Valiona and Theralion
    Twilight Ascendant Council
    Cho'gall
    Sinestra

Blackwing Descent 10

Magmaw
    Omnotron Defense System
    Chimaeron (normal and HC)
    Atramedes
    Maloriak
    Nefarian - unavailable

Blackwing Descent 25

Magmaw
    Omnotron Defense System
    Chimaeron (normal and HC)
    Atramedes
    Maloriak
    Nefarian - unavailable

by -=Evanthia=-

2. Evanthia add behind my name in chaos avenger officers list.. that they can contact me trough forum private messages or send email to [email protected]
    Once i get message there or trough mail , i will log in to add ppl to guild or if any other troubles.

And add it in our own forum too. I wont be being in game whole day :)
    Hmm what else ...
    oh yea little bit info:
    Our guild is over 3 years old :D (thx to our guildmaster Evanthia and her assistant's)
    No "cool" kids in guild wich i love the most *giggle*
    Age in guild seem to be 18-34 i think :D (eva's age is mystery, join guild to find out lol)
    People in guild are talkative, but not talking some random "bullsh**" We dont like it.
    Anyway, we are helpful for ones who are nice and helpful too. So ye if u wanna join
    then join for right reasons. If u join to get gear and only gear then its not place for u.
    Our guild is place to stay not for short visit.

So... here we are in MoltenWoW for over 1 year since the server start.

Most important info.. We have girls in guild HAHAHHAHAHAA Im always laughing about couple
    ppl with amazed face "OMG eva ur a girl?" -.- Teamspeak is fun..

Take care guys. Read more about everything in guild forum.

3. Nice that the guild threat is back :D

Evanthia
    Evanthia add behind my name in chaos avenger officers list.. that they can contact me trough forum private messages or send email to [email protected]
    Once i get message there or trough mail , i will log in to add ppl to guild or if any other troubles.

And add it in our own forum too. I wont be being in game whole day :)
    Hmm what else ...
    oh yea little bit info:
    Our guild is over 3 years old :D (thx to our guildmaster Evanthia and her assistant's)
    No "cool" kids in guild wich i love the most *giggle*
    Age in guild seem to be 18-34 i think :D (eva's age is mystery, join guild to find out lol)
    People in guild are talkative, but not talking some random "bullsh**" We dont like it.
    Anyway, we are helpful for ones who are nice and helpful too. So ye if u wanna join
    then join for right reasons. If u join to get gear and only gear then its not place for u.
    Our guild is place to stay not for short visit.

So... here we are in MoltenWoW for over 1 year since the server start.

Most important info.. We have girls in guild HAHAHHAHAHAA Im always laughing about couple
    ppl with amazed face "OMG eva ur a girl?" -.- Teamspeak is fun..

Take care guys. Read more about everything in guild forum.

Last guy on teamspeak:

"Evan how come you have a girly voice?"

"..cause I'm a girl?"

"AMAGAD REALLY???!!!"

"No. I just squeezed my balls into some new jeans and this is a collateral effect."

Nice that the guild threat is back :D

Unfortunatly, like a nab I've forgotten that forum account and ingame account is the same stuff here, so my forum account got kinda deleted (together with all my posts) because of inactivity ingame :p
    But I took the occasion to add some new stuff immediatly visible to everyone after the opening post: Guild Progression.
    Since many people while asking me to join the guild, also ask me if we down this and that boss... here it is!!

Btw, I saw that Blood Council has just been spwned into the server, as soon as I'll have time, he won't escape:P

Let's rock !!

Yoshimitzu
    only i cant see the picture in our molten wiki guild page? :O

Anfauglith
    proly we will down the blood princes on monday when our locks expire xD then we can make a SS and put it up on molten wiki and we will be even more leet xD

7. Best of wishes Eva and DA.
    Sorry to hear about your account deletion, there, Eva.
    -From an old... "friend".

Evanthia
    Best of wishes Eva and DA.
    Sorry to hear about your account deletion, there, Eva.
    -From an old... "friend".

At the end the important is our guild is fine and the thread is up again :)
    Cheers

Evanthia
    Important:
    For now we are closing the recruitment for dps classes.

10. Hope you don't noob it out with the guild topic again. :D

Anfauglith
    here we go the blood princes downing SS:

hope this doesn't bug the whole guild thread xD

12. That DK all the way on the right looks so effin awesome... :D

Evanthia
    :D hell yeah we rule (the paladin on left is awesum)
    Too bad it was buggy, no achie, no loot :/ I hope it's gona be fixed soon :)

Anyway it will never replace the Illidari Council in my heart u.u

Yoshimitzu
    saw some ppl with The Orb Whisperer (10 player) - Achievement - World of Warcraft

dunno about the loot if its fixed

LatrommiXoX
    :D hell yeah we rule (the paladin on left is awesum)
    Too bad it was buggy, no achie, no loot :/ I hope it's gona be fixed soon :)

Anyway it will never replace the Illidari Council in my heart u.u

I will never forget the Illidari council.. hahah. I remember those days well. I miss BT D:

12311 ... Last