1. What server time are your raids?
    Hi

Our usual raiding times are around 19:30 (raid start time)

We also sometimes hold raids around 3-4 PM server time in weekends :)

2. From 19.00+ on,average start is 19.30.

wtf how did u replied before me, and daaaaaaaamn where are my signatures and avatar -_-

AryaXelion
    Bump : )

and no melee classes for now : )

4. Still recruiting, visit http://www.darknessavengers.info and read up rules/requirements and apply :)

BUMPING
    -Because I Can.

AryaXelion
    Getting ready for 4.3.4 and recruiting non-melee range classes :P

BUMPZOR !!!

6. BUMP for moar tanks/healers/rdps, higher chances if you are a rare class/spec combo and good :D

-Because I can.

blackwolf7
    Hey guys! I saw in the first page that one of the requirements is that a player who aspires to be a member should have a suitable amount of experience in raiding. Are there no exception to that rule?

Like for example, me who doesn't have any experience at all since i just started playing, though I have team speak and can listen to instructions well.

I'm looking for a guild with nice and mature people in it, can help me become better a better player and get better gears and at the same time will make my stay really fun. But the problem is almost every guild have ilvl requirement. I'm new to this game and doesn't know anything except the basics of the basics. I'm a frost mage with ilvl 333.

Also because of my job, I can only play around 8pm-12midnight during mon-sat and the whole day of sunday (phillipine time).

greggy111

We also sometimes hold raids around 3-4 PM server time in weekends :)
    May I know how frequent this happens?
    Coz that way I can raid every weekend :P

AryaXelion
    Hey guys! I saw in the first page that one of the requirements is that a player who aspires to be a member should have a suitable amount of experience in raiding. Are there no exception to that rule?

Like for example, me who doesn't have any experience at all since i just started playing, though I have team speak and can listen to instructions well.

I'm looking for a guild with nice and mature people in it, can help me become better a better player and get better gears and at the same time will make my stay really fun. But the problem is almost every guild have ilvl requirement. I'm new to this game and doesn't know anything except the basics of the basics. I'm a frost mage with ilvl 333.

Also because of my job, I can only play around 8pm-12midnight during mon-sat and the whole day of sunday (phillipine time).
    there is no ilvl requirements the loyalty and being mature is the most important part ! ofc the faster you learn the faster you get into serious matters : )
    make an application at guilds website : ) we will call you .

AryaXelion
    May I know how frequent this happens?
    Coz that way I can raid every weekend :P
    happens when ppl missed the main and alt runs during the week : )

Evanthia
    Completed a full BoT 25 (together with our remnant friends) and did a full BWD 25 after that :P
    Amazing raid(s) :)

/cheer

AryaXelion
    did a smooth and fast 5/5 BWD last night ! : )

BUMPZOR !

13. Bump

Atm our raids are kind of slow because most people are waiting for the 4.3 upgrade, and we will start raiding in full force once it hits.

Looking for all classes of tanks/healers, as well as exceptionally skilled dps :)

14. =armagedon=

=ARMAGEDON=

Be the part of it, log in today 20.00 server time (1 hour after this post is made)

Evanthia
    :D

First ... 89101112 ... Last