AryaXelion
    Bump ! we are recruiting ;)

-BUMPZOR !!!

2. We are still looking new players to our guild. If you are interested go visit our guild site www.darknessavengers.info and leave your application there. :D

:cool: BUMP :cool:

Freektv
    Best Guild ever!!! Le familia

4. :D BUMP :D Look us up if interested in joining ;)

kungpao
    Website offline. How aply me?

6. Guild is at sleep mode so no more guild invites right now.

7. May 8, 2014  
    Freektv
    Where is everyone ?:(:( missing all of yall.

8. May 8, 2014  
    People busy with life and doing other stuff but time to time you can still bump into some of us :D

9. May 18, 2014  
    TheNokiNova
    Um, I know it's awkward but I'll just write this here.
    I know it's been a long time, but I really miss you guys. I just wanted to tell you that I quit playing wow because of my studies. I hardly have any leisure and I've had a lot of problems in real life these past few months. I don't think I'll be back any time soon but I still remember the promise I made to Zz. Whenever he gives the call, whether I am busy studying or not, I'll be back and help the guild as much as I can, whether it's moral support or in-game help.
    I just watched this video and had to think of all the time we had together, all the wipes including me throwing my corpse at bosses for loot, all the laughing and cheering in chat, all the fun dungeons, all the tense and hard raids (4.0.6... just saying), the achievements, the trolling, me being horrible at all possible classes roles and specs and being a nup, the crafting, my begging for raid invites, the farming, the BGs, the leveling, our friendship. Going through thin and thin with you during the seasonal guild crises and sustaining the guild with Hawkmi, Anil, Crash and Zz in dungeons are some of the best memories I've had in my life. I miss everyone so much and couldn't help to think of you when I saw this vid even though I'm trying to forget everything go on with life for good. I know writing after half a year is very rude but I did write a pm to Hawkmi on this forum, but I don't even know if he ever read it or not. Anyways, I just wanted to share this joy with you even if it might be short and our last joy together as a guild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPfQR2QFaew

I want to greet all the guild mates that made the guild so special to me, each of you know who I'm referring to. Know I miss you very much and that I'd come back any time if I could. Even though my life is very hard right now, I'm trying to do my best with every breath I take. I know God has blessed me with a wonderful life and I pray that your time irl and in wow as well is going better than mine. I just hope things get better some day and that my studies won't force me to sacrifice too much.
    I also wanted to ask you to be kind and pray if you can for all the people who suffer from the floods in some Balkan countries here. I donated some even though it's not much but I know every penny counts and I hope I'll be able to encourage you to help them as well. I just hope so dearly that it will be over soon.
    I hope you're doing well at Remnant and in the other guilds you moved to. I'd like to greet all the people there as well because they did an awesome job helping us out and they were always around when we needed them. I'd also like to congratulate Hawkmi for being the best gamer of all time (IT'S OVER 9 TRILLION), you earned all those achievements honorably, my dear friend.
    I also wanted to say that I forgive Devily and Mokrar and the other guys from DA at Imperial for the things they've done to me and to all of us and that I hope they forgive me the things I've done to them as well. Making those silly guild wars was just not mature at all.
    I'd also thank the Molten community for helping in making this experience. I hope you all enjoy this vid as well and that you hear of this guild's legendary greatness.
    And one more thing, this goes directly to Zz. If there ever is a need, I'm more than willing to PM you my account details on this forum so you can help people out with my mats and characters. Plunder everything and give it to the needy. Use my characters any way you want.
    I hope the words I've written here didn't cause you too much pain. If they have, I hope the screenshots mend it.
    Please have my kind regards and everlasting love,
    Lytia
    PS: Forgot to mention, there might be some "inappropriate" words listed on these screenshots. Sorry, but please understand :)

kalix

yup yup

Hi just wanted to say hi to my peeps you all know who you are.. lots of Luv>>>>> Whoosh>>>>

11. Daddy goes away for a couple years and this is what happens shame on you all. Anyways look me up on psn if you guys wanna game DUB_FX

12. Heya Daddy, heya them rest of niblets. Grandpa Nabdul says "high" too. :)

AsheDA
    Hello :o

/wave

Anybody still here? The website is offline :/

--

Ashe

14. Hi Ashe :)
    We are still around just people have scattered all over the realm into different guilds.
    Darkness Avengers is on hibernation mode until Eva comes back :D

First ... 311121314 Last