Anfauglith
    my necro power is needed again.

sindra on farm i guess, LK in learning phase.

2. Not much news the last 3 weeks , we are still growing and finally sindra on farm.
    Rly full on dk's and hunters now , recruit still only open for exceptional players :)

3. Character's Name: Battlefurry
    Class: furry warrior
    Race: troll
    *IRL Gender: male
    Main Spec:furry
    Off spec: arms
    Professions: mining and enginering
    Experience in WoW: 3 years
    Experience Note: icc10 all bosses TOC 10/25 all boss OS10/25 onyia 10/25
    I don't have previous guild because im play on this svr for 4 deays ago
    After I've read the main posts, I agree particularly with: that you have ninja rules
    After I've read the main posts, I don't agree with: dont see them now
    How did I come to know about Darkness Avengers and why I want to join this guild: because i have 2 friends in that guild (Scrym and Blackplaggue) and he talk me about this guild...is a good guild with mature, sociable and skilled palyers.
    How much I am interested in helping my mates with raids/professions/gearing up and/or various other activities: i help all Quild members to gear up

Evanthia
    Our recruitment is closed to train few people for the lich king and test a bunch of new members.

5. Some recent info.

Lately alot of our members have been saying, that many ppl whisper them,that they cant register at our site www.darknessavengers.info and therefore cant make application to become member.

The answer is,because even though recruitment is closed,ppl still ware writing application as regulary,so our Guild Master closed also the registrations to the forum. Like the previos post above mine is saying, it will be open again,when more ppl understand and kill Lich King.

It will be writed here upon opening.

6. Hey...you guys feel like testing someone that actualy killed Lk ? If you do, pls let me know here so i can make a proper Application. Thanks

Achiev - http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...ng/Neltharion/

7. Its been since veeeeeeery long someone posted here something, its due to the fact that everything regarding our guild,went/is taking place at our official web/forum site whitch becamed more alive then ever thx 2 Inixien and Reziminim (site developers) and administrations from Evanthia.

In able to see all the topics,threads,events,live chat etc.. registration must be required, so i post a short "quote" from the recent thread called "wow epic fails" from Spellsurge in whitch actors/actress-es are guild members.

P.S. Too bad that picture posting is limited to 20 only.

W/o calling by names..

Sombrero Mexicano?

Teamwork.

In the name of .. ?

Guide for Hybrid Paledin.

I'm Spellyjelly and you have been DEFILE'D

First LK Kill reactions :

MOAR ORO?

Who is the true copycat?

How expensive can favors be?

Aww..You got it wrong!

WEAT KAPUTT!

Undo her bra!

Totem of Blistering Cold.

Somalian.

They said it.

Rampage 1/1

Boss?

Scroll up for Hybrid Paledin rotationz.

8. Character's Name: Rocctar
    Armory:
    Class: Shaman
    Race: Orc
    *IRL Gender: male
    GMT: 1
    Main Spec: Resto Shaman PVE (5571gs)
    Off Spec: Enhancer Shaman PVE
    Professions: enchanting and tailoring
    Experience: TOC , ICC nearly all bosses, VOA, OS , Ulduar, Naxxramas, Ony
    Previous guilds and reasons of change: -
    After I've read the main posts, I agree particularly with:
    Ninjaing and Maturity
    After I've read the main posts, I don't agree with:-

How did I come to know about Darkness Avengers and why I want to join this guild:
    I talked to one member of the guild and he told me some really nice things. I was looking for a guild for a long time, and i think i found a nice one, Darkness Avengers. I want to join the guild because I??m looking for a nice community for raiding on MoltenWoW.

How much I am interested in helping my mates with raids/professions/gearing up and/or various other activities: I really like to help others people so i??m very intrested in it!

Other: I really know how to play my class, so i think i can be really helpful for you ;D

K0AN

DeathKnight/HolyPriest Application!

Hi there

About me:
    Im a 20 year old viking who enjoys my life in the small country of Denmark. I'm a chilled out guy who in my free time likes to do things that involve music in some way. This includes playing as well as listening to it. Other then that i love to play WoW and smoke cigarettes.

Experience with WoW:
    I started playing WoW when i was a kid back in Vanilla on an Orc warrior. At this time i had no clue how to progress in the game and just screwed around. This kept going till BC where i decided to quit the game cause i didn't enjoy it anymore. Quite a few years later i got into the world of private servers and eventually joined here on Molten WoW. I started to play here on Neltharion but stopped when the server Warsong launched. This server taught me the basics of the game and by learning and experience i got from having no clue what to do, to being one of the highest rated Holy/Ret paladins. At some point i felt PvP wasn't doing it for me anymore. I decided to come back to Neltharion to get into proper PvE.

My Characters:
    As previously mentioned i've got a paladin on Warsong, but i don't think that's relevant.
    When i returned to Neltharion i decided to roll a Holy priest because i like the teamwork aspect of the healing class(Healers r the most teamworking classes :3) and because ive always liked the utility offered by a priest. This characters name is Koan.
    Later on i rolled a Death Knight which i now consider my main character. His name is Rawk. With the Death Knight i like the aspect of maximizing dps while making the healers jobs as easy as possible. This characters name is Rawk.
    Can't seem to find any of my characters on the Armory, so i'm afraid i'm not gonna be able to post any links. You are free to inspect both my characters tho.

Raiding:
    I've geared my characters through pugging so far and a bit from some small time guilds. As for progress, within a short time of PvEing ive made it as far as killing Sindragosa 10man on both my character. Right now i organise PuGs with a Sindragosa 10man kill almost every week. Safe to say im a fast learner. I'm pretty in to killing LK sometime soon, so i've read and i've watched videos and i'm getting pretty confident with the tactics and mechanics of this fight.

Why i'd like to join Darkness Avengers:
    First of all i've been looking for an organised guild with 'brained' people in it. And i believe Darkness Avengers can provide. As for what i can offer the guild: I'm a fast learner, I pay a lot of attention and i can be pretty funny! :)

Thanks for reading my application and i hope i will be taken into consideration !

musolini95
    hello i wanted to join your guild my in game char is Kravojed.
    Im healer have 5.5k gs im druid btw. I have good raiding experiance i played wow for a long time know all the tactics.
    I wanted to join your guild because i was looking for some good raids and good ppl for raiding and social ppl. I hope ill get in :D

11. Register on our forums at http://www.darknessavengers.info/ and make an application there.
    We never recruit ppl on this forum.

12. May 10, 2012  
    If someone would be wondering:
    We are staying on Neltharion and we are going to move to another realm in the coming upgrade!

13. May 10, 2012  
    We are staying on Neltharion and we are going to move to another realm in the coming upgrade!
    Umm, so you're moving or staying on Neltharion? Looks like you're doing both o.0

14. May 10, 2012  
    Umm, so you're moving or staying on Neltharion? Looks like you're doing both o.0
    The guild is staying on neltharion and upgrading to cata when it comes.

15. May 10, 2012  
    Don't mind Tad. He gets confused about everything other than boobs.

First ... 56789 ... Last