1. [Alliance] - < Guerrilla Warfare > - US/Asia Timezone Guild

Hello all, and whalecum to Guerrilla Warfare’s guild thread for ALLIANCE-side Deathwing.

Our own website (POST YOUR APPLICATIONS THERE): Guerrilla Warfare

Guild Master:

Tidus

Leaders: and Officers:

Eat
    Trikksy/Mojito/Powerwordoom
    Juiciness/Diabeetus/Hotnbothered
    Hawts/Ricecakes/Ibubblez/Praytoplay
    Damsel/Divina/University

Guerrilla Warfare was established circa December 2009 when the server was created. It was a rather small community consisting of a few dedicated professionals and hardcore raiders from the US, Asia, and Oceania time zones. As server content expanded, the guild followed suit. From a community of around 10 or so members, the guild used to be one of the more well-known Horde communities on Molten but has since then changed to Alliance due to play balance.

Our old guild slowly declined and dissolved due to inactivity but I’ve taken the liberty and responsibility on behalf of my fellow leaders and officers to recreate the guild since Moltdown, in hopes of rebuilding and expanding the guild once more to reach the pinnacle of WotLK with new and old friends alike.

As far as end-game progression content goes, we’ve done pretty much everything with both raid crews. Farming Icecrown Citadel, Crusaders’ Coliseum, Vault of Archavon, and sometimes Ulduar, Naxxramas, and even classic Vanilla + Burning Crusade Dungeons and Raids. We have both main runs and alt runs, which gears up our guildies both quickly and efficiently.

Trainees are usually given an adequate amount of time to prove and demonstrate their skill and talent for the guild in order to receive a promotion into a full-membership status. Think of it as a tryout.

Self-improvement, patience, teamwork, and dedication is what Guerrilla Warfare is about. This culture will never change.

Full-time Members are promoted to Core Members/Sexy Guerrillas if they demonstrate great skill, knowledge, patience, generosity, as well as showing up for raids on time. Exceptional tryouts such as improving DPS quickly, tanking difficult bosses/healing the group plus understanding tactics quickly gets you faster promotions.

We are currently OPEN for recruitment

PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO SEE HOW TO APPLY.

-> If you have trouble accessing the website,

feel free to PM me here on the Molten forums and

we will see what to do.
    Edited: May 18, 2015

2. GUERRILLA WARFARE

PROGRESSION

Lich King 25 Downed by Team Tidus :D

Team Tidus DPS Chart @ Saurfang 25

3. Were on Deathwing alliance. Yall need to come back!

4. aawww yee boyz.
    too bad all my characters are horde... and I don't really play as much anymore =[

5. Ugh we are noob allies now ffffffffff

6. Ugh we are noob allies now ffffffffff
    You don't like black gingers?

7. It's time to shine and become the best raiding guild on Molten once again! Whisper me in-game for more information.
    Eat
    Eatqt
    Eatjr
    Eatqtpie
    Conceited
    Rhetorical
    Buddha

123 Last