1. May 18, 2016  

Warmane Gold guide!

I see lot players on Warmane strugle to earn some gold. Gold is everywhere around you just waiting for you to pick it up :)
    I made this guide for palyers who have around 2-3 hours free wow time.
    Just 2-3 hours a day and for a week or two you can reach the gold cap.

Proffesions

My sugestion for choosing proffesion is on your main you should have Alchemy and Jewelcrafting, and then you should make an alt with gathering proffesions like Herbalism and Mining. These proffesions working great together because for alchemy u need herbs to make flasks and potions and for jc u need mining. Also with alchemy u can daily transmute 1 cardinal ruby or other gems wich u need for jc. And mining is usefull for alchemy because you can make saronite bars, and then later transmute them in titanium bars. Also u can mine lot of usefull things which u can use for alchemy (eternal fire,air,earth,chalcedony,bloodstone etc).
    Imo these proffesions are easiest and best for fast gold and a nice proffesions bonus (like Flask of the north from alchemy and jewelrcrafter gems). Because on my main char i have alch/herb and a mining on my alt i wont be explaining the jc money making strategy.

Alchemy

The first thing you should do when u raise your Alchemy to 450 is to go to visit Alchemist Gribble in Honor hold and take the quest Master of transmutation. Then you should get 4 primal mights, you can get the mats for it and make them, or you can buy it from ah(i sugest to farm the mats it takes only 30 mins ). Then you should go to Zarevhi in Netherstorm to turn in quest, and then he will give you the quest where u need to get him 4 primal mights. Turn in that and you will become Transmutation master. This is a great money maker since u can now get better results when transmuting gems, saronite bars, or making meta.

How to make gold with alchemy?

Do your daily transmutes every day! It simple and easy and it gives you 1.5k+ gold every day (depends on transmutation master proc).
    Another great money maker is Flasks. Flask of the endless rage and the Flask of the frost wyrm. Stack of these flask sells in ah for 8-9k gold depend on the market( i usualy sell those for 9k per stack).
    Pygmy oil will also get u nice amount of money. To make this you need to get pygmy suckerfish, wich sometims u can find in ah for a very nice price like 100 gold per stack, and for a one stack of pygmy suckerfish you can get around 30 or more pygmy oil. Pygmy oil sells in ah for 500 gold stack sometimes even more! Thats a nice profit for around 10 mins of work.
    Transmute meta. These transmutes dont have cooldown so you can make dozen of this per day. Skyflare diamond and Earthsiege diamond. If you have mining alt you you can mine eternal air, eternal fire, blodstone or chalcedony wich you need for this transmute. If you dont have mining alt ill show you later where is best place for farming eternals. Skyflare diamonds sells in ah for around 500 gold and Eartsiege for 700-800 for an awesome profit.
    Transmute Saronite bars. Transmute 8 saronite bars into one (depends on trans master proc)titanium bar. Today i made around 50 titanium bars and sold them in ah for like 12k gold. For this you will need lot of farming because for 50 titanium bars u need like 200+ saronite bars :) But its a great money maker.
    Primal might. This one sells in ah for around 1.3k gold and doesnt have cd. U can easily get the mats for this for about 30 min of farming. U need one primal mana,water,fire,earth and air(U can check on wowhead where u can farm them).
    You can also earn money by selling potion of speed.

Herbalism

If you have alchemy herbalism is a must. You can earn lot of money by selling herbs that you find in northrend like goldclover, adders tongue, icethorn, lichbloom. But the great thing is that every herb in northrend drops Crystalized life. When you get ten of those u can then make 1 eternal life. And a stack of eternal life sells in ah for 3000k gold! You can farm a stack of these in 30 mins. Its great coz every herbs drops 1-3 crystalized life. Most important herb that you can find is Lichbloom. You can farm these and then sell it in ah for 1.5k-2k stack, but the best thing to do with these is to keep them and make flasks which sells for lot more.

Here are routes that i use when i farm icethorn and lichbloom.

These routes can be used for farming saronite and titanium veins as well.

Farming eternals.

Great and easy way to make lot of money. Stack of eternal fire sells in ah for 8-9k gold! Stack of eternal air is around 3k. Eternal earth and water doesnt have such a nice price like these two so they are not realy worth farming.
    Ok here are the location where i farm them.

Eternal Air

Eternal fire

Addons

The addons that i recommend for you to use are:

Auctioneer - is a very detailed AH mod which lets you scan the AH for ongoing auctions, compare prices, then set up your own auctions ( if i get enough requests ill make separate guide how to proprely use auctioneer). This is imo by far best addon ever made. Most of money that i earn is because i use this addon. It has some nice features and it really makes your life easier.

Postal - offers enhanced mailbox support by providing the following features:

BlackBook: Adds a contact list next to the To: field. Tracks all your characters (as you log each one on) and list them if they are on the same realm/faction on an "Alts" list
    Tracks the last 10 players you mailed on a "Recently Mailed" list.
    Autocomplete names from Alts/Recently Mailed/Contacts/Friends/Guild list. You can choose which of these lists to use.
    Option to autofill in the last person mailed to the To: field.
    Option to disable Blizzard's name auto-completion popup.

You can download these on WowCurse.com

Auction house.

As is said before if you guys like this guide and make reqests i will make a separate detailed guide how to use auctioneer and how to rule the market and auction house.

Auctioning items depends on couple of things:
    Demand - How bad players want or need your item.
    Rarity of the item - Items that are more rare will typically sell for more. Its very important to look over the auction house by using the scan button on your auctioneer mod.
    Level of the item - Higher level items sell for more money.
    Auction house availability - If there are a lot of the items in the auctionhouse, it may drive the price down.If the auction house is full with those items at the moment you want to sell them, take into consideration how their price varies and sell them another time.
    Trade items - If the item requires rare or expensive components, the item will typically be sold for more money.
    Level of the person who will be using the item (for example twink items
    are sold for very high prices).
    Vanity items – Items that have no real use other than showing off or whichare considered cute: Orb of Deception, Blood Elf Bandit Mask, various pets these sell for a high amount of gold.

Some usefull tips

Always have some alts placed near the auction house. This will allow you to buy and sell while your character is far away from a capital city.
    You can use an alt to store the gold on him, this will help you keep the money if you are the type who wastes it all a.s.a.p.
    An alt can be used as a warehouse for your materials and items you want to keep and you dont have enough room for in your bank.
    Dont buy mats from the ah to level up your profession, grind for them and sell the surplus.

Theres a one more nice trick that i use when i need fast money.
    Theres a one place in Sholazar Basin where you can find lot of of frozentribe warriors. Now the thing is that they are easy to kill and there are lot of them (when i say a lot i really mean it) and they drop like 1 gold, but every one of them drops either runic mana potion or runic healing potion or even both. So in 10 mins of farming you can get like 60 runic mana potion and 60 runic healing potion. Mana potion sells in ah 1k per stack, and healing potion sells around 500 gold stack. Another nice way to make easy money.

You should always pay attention to global channel. Most of people use this channel for selling items. And there are loooooot of dumb people selling awesome items for low price. For example there was guy today selling 3x cardinal ruby's for 150 gold :). So you should really pay attention to this and you need to be fast when you see nice offer.

With my main charr i got to the point where i dont need any gear that you can buy with emblem of triumph or emblem of frost. So now when i get around 50 eots i turn them in for dreadstone or amretine. Imo best gem to get with eots are these 2, because cardinal ruby cost 20 emblems of heroism and you can get 1600 gold for it, and dreadstone and amretine costs 10 eohs and you can get like 1.5k for them. With emblems of frost i get primordial saronite which cost 23 eofs and can be sold in ah for 18k gold.
    Also you can get gems with honor. 1 gem = 10k honor. You can get gems in Stormwind or Ogrimmar for horde where you change honor for pvp gear.

If you like running the rdf the great thing to do is to need on all the boe blue items that mobs in dangeons. Most of people dont really pay attention on these items, but they can be sold for a nice price in ah.

I hope you liked this guide. I will probably add some more tips later.

Chilipepper.

2. June 8, 2016  

3. June 8, 2016  

4. June 8, 2016  
    couldn't you make up a guide of your own?

5. Wouldn't it be better if the main had the gathering skills while the alt had the production skills since the main would be the one to wander across the map while the alt just stays in a city to make/sell stuff or am I missing something here?

6. Where do I take the mission to go and kill them?

7. June 6, 2017  

8. Of coarse this guide will bring some gold.
    But if you want to get shadowmournes for all your chars you need different kind of philosophy.

Few easy steps:

- Drop all gathering professions. Let other people farm, you buy reagents from them. Know exactly how much for each reg is minimum buy price to make profit.
    - Don't rush. You don't need to sell everything TODAY. Market has its "flow". Sell what goes with profit at the moment, stash less profitable goods for next day or week.
    - Don't sell too cheap. Undercut by small amount. "That is totally not worth so much, I will sell it for 200g despite cheapest on AH being 500g" mentality means you will be poor forever.
    - Goods in your bag is better than gold, except when you want to sell gold for coins with Warmanes fantastic feature on site. Before selling gold be sure you have enough left to keep the money sucking machine going.
    - Don't go "too big". Don't buy a bunch of expensive regs for BoE if you can barely afford it. Even if you will make profit your pace will be slowed down for time. Split gold in "banks" for different purposes.
    - Have multiple chars with professions. Split gold "banks" for each type of items: small(glyphs, cheap enchants, some potions), medium(topgrade enchants, leg enchants, gems and such), big(BoE's, stacks of flasks), Don't risk if you have nothing to fall back on(gold to keep incoming flow going - don't buy "big" if you will not be able to afford "medium" after that).

Good start is Inscription, cheap reagents, pretty much guaranteed profit.

Next step, Enchanting, Tailoring, Leatherworking. Send around 5k for each of professions, and keep their "bank" separate as much as possible. Leave some 10k on each char to buy reagents.

Last step, Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Leatherworking, Tailoring. Pool all profit money that goes above previous steps "bank" and buy reagents for BoE items. Buy tons of lichbloom for flasks, buy tons of Adder's tongue, Pygmy Oil, Icethorn for potions.

Bonus, Engineering, Jewelcrafting. I didn't find these professions to make "big monii", but it is still good "side profit" with repairbots(will sell only few per week, but still), gems(good for start too), even making cobalt bolts and other regs for engineering enchants. If you have time you can keep selling glyphs, however it seems time consuming and tedious.

If you will spend around 1hr playing AH per day(excellent would be to log in at morning for 15min to scoop that goodness of cheap regs posted by people mentioned above) after around 2 months you will be able to buy yourself SM or bunch of goodies of your choice.

Start will be slow, but it ramps up. After few weeks you should be shuffling hundreds of thousands around your bags.

9. fundamentally what you have to be aware is that revenue != profits and that you have to spend money to make more

10. so how can u kill them frenyhearth guys?? sounds like a nice plays to farm but can attack them

11. Of coarse this guide will bring some gold.
    But if you want to get shadowmournes for all your chars you need different kind of philosophy.

Few easy steps:

- Drop all gathering professions. Let other people farm, you buy reagents from them. Know exactly how much for each reg is minimum buy price to make profit.
    - Don't rush. You don't need to sell everything TODAY. Market has its "flow". Sell what goes with profit at the moment, stash less profitable goods for next day or week.
    - Don't sell too cheap. Undercut by small amount. "That is totally not worth so much, I will sell it for 200g despite cheapest on AH being 500g" mentality means you will be poor forever.
    - Goods in your bag is better than gold, except when you want to sell gold for coins with Warmanes fantastic feature on site. Before selling gold be sure you have enough left to keep the money sucking machine going.
    - Don't go "too big". Don't buy a bunch of expensive regs for BoE if you can barely afford it. Even if you will make profit your pace will be slowed down for time. Split gold in "banks" for different purposes.
    - Have multiple chars with professions. Split gold "banks" for each type of items: small(glyphs, cheap enchants, some potions), medium(topgrade enchants, leg enchants, gems and such), big(BoE's, stacks of flasks), Don't risk if you have nothing to fall back on(gold to keep incoming flow going - don't buy "big" if you will not be able to afford "medium" after that).

Good start is Inscription, cheap reagents, pretty much guaranteed profit.

Next step, Enchanting, Tailoring, Leatherworking. Send around 5k for each of professions, and keep their "bank" separate as much as possible. Leave some 10k on each char to buy reagents.

Last step, Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Leatherworking, Tailoring. Pool all profit money that goes above previous steps "bank" and buy reagents for BoE items. Buy tons of lichbloom for flasks, buy tons of Adder's tongue, Pygmy Oil, Icethorn for potions.

Bonus, Engineering, Jewelcrafting. I didn't find these professions to make "big monii", but it is still good "side profit" with repairbots(will sell only few per week, but still), gems(good for start too), even making cobalt bolts and other regs for engineering enchants. If you have time you can keep selling glyphs, however it seems time consuming and tedious.

If you will spend around 1hr playing AH per day(excellent would be to log in at morning for 15min to scoop that goodness of cheap regs posted by people mentioned above) after around 2 months you will be able to buy yourself SM or bunch of goodies of your choice.

Start will be slow, but it ramps up. After few weeks you should be shuffling hundreds of thousands around your bags.
    THis is not working anymore... the marked is saturated and full of bots. Any other tips?

12. THis is not working anymore... the marked is saturated and full of bots. Any other tips?
    It definitely still works. I sold 100k twink in the last month doing mostly leatherworking, tailoring and blacksmithing. ALchemy is the only thing that can be difficult to turn a profit because of the market.

13. It definitely still works. I sold 100k twink in the last month doing mostly leatherworking, tailoring and blacksmithing. ALchemy is the only thing that can be difficult to turn a profit because of the market.
    Elixir master or Potion master is a must for alchemy. Or even two chars with one on each. Alch is very good. Once you get in it, it's major income, despite high competition as you said.

14. https://tsl.shiarta.me/golfarming
    https://vicha.shiarta.me/golfarming

These are all-round guides for all levels. It has several chapters about professions really, including one about how to pick one.

Inviting a whole realm to do the very same profession jeopardizes its market. Rather, the strength is in the diversity of professions, I think.

note to moderator: I tried removing this post, realizing that it should be about wotlk rather than mop, but that option appears not to work well.
    Edited: January 14, 2019

12 Last