eber
    I'm level 80 on Sargeras. I every single minion except the succubus.
    I'll test it later tonight or tomorrow

This is mostly aimed at afflocks, but it affects everyone with DoTs.
    Time to find a new meta. Alright, that might be a bit hasty, I'm hoping to get some dps tests in tonight to see if this meta is still worth having.
    Finally, got a chance to test the chaotic meta again and +3% crit dmg is bugged for Dots, works fine for direct dmg spells. I've reported here, as good as that's doing..

SB without meta:

SB with meta:

Result: Small crit increase.

Corruption without meta:

Corruption with meta:

Immolate without meta:

Immolate with meta:

Result: No increase, at all, in DoT crits.

Why immolate instead of UA? In case destro locks asked.

Don't trust my numbers? Get dr.damage and recount, make a build without dmg increasing procs, take off similar proc gear, get 2 similar heads with meta sockets, and test it for yourself.

Agree with my data? Good, go bump the ticket linked above because the dev's think its fixed.
    Before someone asks, no the Relentless meta doesn't work for DoT crits either.

2. Eber - You know queen gives that 100% damage buff, that doesnt work for DoTs either ... lol its a joke.

killakitty
    eber - you know queen gives that 100% damage buff, that doesnt work for dots either ... Lol its a joke.
    wwwwhhhhhhaaaatttttt????1!!! 8)

4. I don't think it works at all, Shadow Bolt doesn't do constant damage, so you need bigger sample size to make accurate conclusion.

5. i was wondering how much does 1% shadow dmg increase really means in terms of dps? i have some remaining points and i don`t know if i should invest in Shadow Embrace talent

dan86br
    i was wondering how much does 1% shadow dmg increase really means in terms of dps? i have some remaining points and i don`t know if i should invest in Shadow Embrace talent
    If you are affliction, 1% shadow damage increased mean 1% dps increase... as all of your damage is Shadow (Corruption, CoA, UA and SB)

So if you do about 4k dps atm with 1% increase you would do 4040 with 1% increase :P

UnnameDXX
    same problem here actually i'm 80 warlock on neltharion and i cant start succubus quest. I got every single pet but Gan'rul dont wanna give me the quest.

some1 take a look plz succubus is the most important pet and i need her :D

eber
    same problem here actually i'm 80 warlock on neltharion and i cant start succubus quest. I got every single pet but Gan'rul dont wanna give me the quest.

you are orc yes?

Eber - You know queen gives that 100% damage buff, that doesnt work for DoTs either ... lol its a joke.
    Did you try reapplying the dots after getting the bite?

UnnameDXX
    yes im orc i asked to a gm to fix it and he gave me the initial quest but now im stucked on [Ken'zigla's Draught] becuz its saying complete but the item still with me and i cant find the npc idk if its the right place to ask for any hint but idk what to do :S. im playing wow for ten days and :S.

eber
    go to the first page.

eber
    Is this working? Gan'rul doesn't give any quest.
    I'm level 80 on Sargeras. I every single minion except the succubus.
    Finally, finished testing this, I checked at 20, 60, 70, 80 on sargeras and each time he had the quest available. Please be sure you are talking to the right npc as there is an orc in front of him with a similar name.

If you are absolutely sure, talk to a GM to give you the quest (quest ID 1507) explain that for some reason you are unable to get it.

12. same problem here actually i'm 80 warlock on neltharion and i cant start succubus quest. I got every single pet but Gan'rul dont wanna give me the quest.

Go check the other NPCs of the same chain. I sent many tickets to GM when i couldn't start Succubus quest chain, only to find out that i had abandoned some quest in Crossroads.

13. I got my succubus 10 minutes ago. Had the same problem as chihauss, had some quest half done at the crossroads. Sorry for making you test it eber, :(

eber
    I got my succubus 10 minutes ago. Had the same problem as chihauss, had some quest half done at the crossroads. Sorry for making you test it eber, :(
    No biggie, hopefully others will learn from you two. :D

killakitty
    Anyone wanna talk about the importance of Ruin vs putting a point into dark pact? Dont see why thats such a sore subject....

First ... 34567 ... Last