1. skullbashat it didnt work for me. i looked everywhere for a realmlist. every time i try to login i get *blizzard authenticator code* and yes i use the wow.exe not the launcher

2. skullbashat it didnt work for me. i looked everywhere for a realmlist. every time i try to login i get *blizzard authenticator code* and yes i use the wow.exe not the launcher
    that is because you have actived "2 Step auth" in-game too. Go here: https://www.warmane.com/account/security and remove "Enable in-game protection " > Save changes

3. May 21, 2017  

4. May 21, 2017  
    hi guys,, can i use warmane wotlk client for tbc ? or should i download tbc client only ? thanks before

5. June 7, 2017  
    Hello Guys, i just downloaded the Wow 2.4.3, should i just set the realmlist to set realmlist logon.warmane.com and then login with my user i created on this wepsite? or is there more i need to do before it goes to the right server? :) i downloaded it from another site, because my turrent is kinda ****ed :)

6. I downloaded the TBC client but when I try to login, it instantly says "Unable to Connect" without even attempting to connect. I've downloaded another private server client, but that is somewhere else on my computer. Would that affect it?

7. I downloaded the TBC client but when I try to login, it instantly says "Unable to Connect" without even attempting to connect. I've downloaded another private server client, but that is somewhere else on my computer. Would that affect it?
    so you have 2 TBC client, 1 downloaded from warmane and 1 from on an ther private server? It is fine, it would not affect your Warmane client.

8. Skull, you seem fairly knowledgeable about the workings, I'm having an issue with logging into the TBC Medivh server, I can log onto the TBC Outland server no issues, but not Medivh after I've already played 12+ hours on it. I've changed ports and ran every other trouble shoot I can find online and none seem to work, I still remain stuck on the "Logging into Game server" pop-up. Do you have any suggestions?

9. hey
    guys i've download the tbc client on blizzard and i want to connect warmane how can i?
    pls help me i've creat an account but when i use it it tells me that blizzard accounts only contains email addresses how can i fix this
    pls help me thx

10. I have downloaded wotlk client from ur website, and when I try to log in, I get notification: "unable to connect. please try again later(...)". Inb4, i got correct realmlist and config file. What should i do?
    Edited: August 23, 2017

11. i need the reallist for the tbc server pls can any one post it here pls

12. Looks like nobody fking cares that it's impossible to find the realmlist info for the TBC servers. Seriously, why is this not ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE WEBSITE, since it's literally the first ****ing thing you need in order to play. Man I haven't even played for a second here and I hate the place already.

13. When i open folder enGB,there is no file realmlist,Mists of Pandaria is wow,sholud i just make my own notepad file or what?
    and along with half of the file are missing .

14. can some one help me please? I'm unable to login (see attached screen shot)

15. May 15, 2018  

First 123 Last