1. May 6, 2011  
    whalessales
    oh and yeah. this would be all the pics that contain me or my chars....for now. i would update if i draw more later on.

if you guys think i should, im gonna start a new topic and post my other practice pics.
    yes do this.

2. May 8, 2011  
    Wow you have talent my drawning is g..... pretty lame with compenting with urs :D

3. May 8, 2011  
    herroin
    Haha, you can creat Manga :DD

4. May 8, 2011  
    I like the detail in the fourth one but they are all well-drawn. Do you take classes or is it just a hobby?
    well ive never taken any classes before until recently (signed up for VISCOM), but in the past my family influenced me heaps. you see, both my grandpas, my great aunt, my uncle, and my dad are all expert artists, they taught me heaps of useful stuff. so yeah it kind of runs in the family i guess. btw my practice pics topic is up. atm it's on the 2nd page i think.... XD

5. May 8, 2011  

6. May 13, 2011  
    ...long time no update for this topic :D it was quite a busy week. anyways, i was at ICC doing some rep farm (im exalted now) last friday and a tank ring came out. i rolled and did not expect to win .... but to my complete surprise, i actually rolled a 97 and just managed to win it XD. i seriously did not expect to win ANYTHING from ICC. i thought that event deserved a pic. so yeah, there we go :D

EDIT: to any mods still out there...um.. maybe help us move this to Vid-GFX as well? thanx!

7. May 13, 2011  
    Artsy
    Ooo new ones! Pretty neat, some even made me smile!

8. May 13, 2011  
    leoginides

Request pic

Wow! that is realy well done man :D, u should like go further with this , 3D designing or something :D

/like x 10000

9. May 13, 2011  
    Very nice Drawing, If u can draw when encounter Bosses or in BG... :)

10. May 13, 2011  
    Nice job! I'm loving the pictures you drew, keep up the great work! :)

11. May 13, 2011  
    Me liiiiiikes....

Must have more, precious! Yesssssss...

*Golum, golum*

12. May 13, 2011  
    Female of tauren must have bigger boobs :D

13. May 25, 2011  
    Very nice Drawing, If u can draw when encounter Bosses or in BG... :)
    in fact, i am planning to draw me and my guildie's encounter with the soul devourer in HC FOS... quite a tough fight. i'm gonna start to work on it in a few days time. :)

Female of tauren must have bigger boobs :D
    XD! made me lol. those weren't big enough? then you should see my other gallery =D

14. June 2, 2011  
    onaleme
    the only thing i can draw is a straight line.....even that is a fail

15. June 9, 2011  
    Update! did a random PVP pic first. didnt have time to printsc my guildies yet soz =D

the only thing i can draw is a straight line.....even that is a fail
    and m8... i don't believe in that. don't worry about what others say and don't give up, keep on drawing and you'll gradually get better.

First 12345 ... Last