1. May 30, 2011  
    How much resilience do u have with " Best in PVP item set" ? Is it enough?

2. May 31, 2011  
    lordkhaze
    Hurts my eyes , good guide. Should go back to my war.

3. May 31, 2011  
    BiS Warrior - My best in slot warr.

4. June 2, 2011  
    darkas
    good guide really helping because i play first time with warrior;):)

5. June 2, 2011  
    striderJP
    [COLOR="Cyan"]

If you're so smart, why didn't you copy paste it and help a lot of people? I mean in Warsong everybody asks me about my gems, spec, etc.. Everything is from this guide, so i decided to copy-paste it + making some corrections. If you don't have glasses, buy em', because there's NOTE.
    rofl dude

this is a copy pasted guide of an EXISTING thread [Guide] Arms PvP Warrior - Molten Community Forums
    ---------------------------------
    about the Ashen Band of Vengeance(agi), is it really better than the str ring for warrior?
    agi ring is better, imo
    BiS Warrior - My best in slot warr.
    technically not bis since you're missing lolmourne, and the wrathful throwing knife isnt bis, and neither is the belt..

lookee Molten World of Warcraft Armory :P

6. June 3, 2011  
    rofl dude

this is a copy pasted guide of an EXISTING thread [Guide] Arms PvP Warrior - Molten Community Forums

agi ring is better, imo

technically not bis since you're missing lolmourne, and the wrathful throwing knife isnt bis, and neither is the belt..

LOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LL THATS FUNNY! This guide is worst guide i've ever seen. Check the comments after it, they say everything. AND THIS IS GFURIOUS GUIDE not this REAPERLK's or whatever he is. HE SUCKS as warrior. LITERALLY! He has NO IDEA which glyphs/talents to use. NO BLOOD CRAZЕ, is he drunk?

Resilience in molten isn't working at all. My human warrior has 1k resilience and 80% arp. If you want to get this kind of armor penetration as other race (with PvP Trinket), you'll need to put more PvE offset due the 153 resi bonus from pvp trinket.

rofl dude

agi ring is better, imo

Cool Mongoose enchant, lol jk.

7. BiS Warrior - My best in slot warr.
    Hmm, nice gear.. one more question: why didn't you take mace and mace specialization (+15%arp) ? Does mace spec. actually work at all on molten?

Vinosh
    I too am confused with whether does mace spec work at all in molten-wow. Also, I've read in other threads that ArP does not scale with resilience but only with armor at the moment in molten-wow. Does that mean that going for ArP isn't exactly a better choice?

9. ArP is the perfect choice. Everywhere, in each server, arp is best thing for warrior in WOTLK.

striderJP
    Awesome guid bro. only 1 question. wich would u pick between orc and tauren ?
    Orc, axe expertise make the desired poleaxe spec more sexy, passive stun reduction that stacks with iron will. an AP cooldown, hmmmm.

bennyboyrule
    "If you're so smart, why didn't you copy paste it and help a lot of people? I mean in Warsong everybody asks me about my gems, spec, etc.. Everything is from this guide, so i decided to copy-paste it + making some corrections. If you don't have glasses, buy em', because there's NOTE."

If you're so smart you will write the name of the real author.

Be Gentleman and don't try to get the credit from the works of others.. just a simple copy right rule.

RaidenT900
    "If you're so smart, why didn't you copy paste it and help a lot of people? I mean in Warsong everybody asks me about my gems, spec, etc.. Everything is from this guide, so i decided to copy-paste it + making some corrections. If you don't have glasses, buy em', because there's NOTE."

Be Gentleman and don't try to get the credit from the works of others.. just a simple copy right rule.
    sir there is the name of the original author, on the top of the guide... try to buy binoculars, not glasses..

13. "If you're so smart, why didn't you copy paste it and help a lot of people? I mean in Warsong everybody asks me about my gems, spec, etc.. Everything is from this guide, so i decided to copy-paste it + making some corrections. If you don't have glasses, buy em', because there's NOTE."

Mr. Blind starts to insult. Please, read properly "Gfurious created this guide". Enough.
    @ iFreeze: I'd go for Orc, for more stun reduce + cool expertise for best "Axe Spec". Also the passive stun-reduce is really really helpful.

14. rofl dude

agi ring is better, imo

Nice hit rating and resilience.

15. July 1, 2011  
    Shield Bash VS Pummel

Shield Bash

Pros: Daze effect meaning slow/snare/movement impairing effect and your in defensive stance which means you can activate a spell reflect just in case

Cons: Requires time to unequip/equip and change stance

Pummel

Pros: Fastest way to interrupt spell casting in close range

Cons: Doesn't do anything besides interrupt the spell

The only problem in using these skills is that the target jumps around, runs around like a chicken which means goodluck using these. /gg

First 1234 ... Last