1. May 19, 2013  
    TikiThorsen
    Guess you have written in the wrong thread. I sugegst you to delete this msg.

Not only that, but he is rambling incoherently too.

2. May 25, 2013  

3. About the links - replace them with ones from http://openwow.com/ Works like magic.

4. Really good guide thanks, I got some new things, even I play war from 2 years. The only thing I think it's not good is that to use Bloodrage for the "Shield Wall macro". Except if u have Bloodrage Glyph. You could mention it in the guide. Thanks again, really nice guide ^^ :) .

5. comes in good use of knowing the war a bit better

stil if u read the skils carefully u know exactly what combo to use

the only thing i didnt know was the hit , armor pen , atk power cap so it taught me a thing or 2

nice done

( stil a real wow player shouldnt play with macro's it makes evrything way to easy )

but thats just my opinion

6. You gonna click your shield from your backpack when you want to spell reflect? LOL?

7. ( stil a real wow player shouldnt play with macro's it makes evrything way to easy )
    Who cares about shield wall, spell reflect,shield bash or shield block a real wow player will go 2h all day for the win

8. Damnnn thanks for the positive feedback everyone, it's been a while since i logged on molten.

9. what about minimum/optimal resilience amount for 2s & for 3s ?

First ... 678