1. May 18, 2016  

Guide to 'Twinking' [19'S]

This guide is to help players understand a different and more fun level of pvp. Please do not troll this thread.

What is twinking?

Twinking is when you level a character to either level 10,19,29,39,49,59,69, and 70. Once at the bracket you desire, you get the best gear possible. [LEGITLY] You get the gear by voting for warmane. For 19's, most items are below 10 VP's, but other brackets could be more expensive.

What is the point of twinking?

The points of twinking is to enjoy pvp against either another twink, or a lower lvl and under geared player. Twinking is fun because the pvp is non stop, once you have the BiS gear, then you could get about 1.3k hp as a lvl 19. Pvp'ing as a twink at warmane, however is quite broken, due to the fact that you can donate for imba items.

Why should i twink?

You should twink because this server's population is amazing. You get FAST queue's and the pvp at max level for a bracket is extremely fun. It's interesting because it just like your at level 80, with less spells, and a different mind of BiS gear.

Ok, im interested. But where do i start?

The only active 'twink' realm on warmane would be Frostwolf. So once you level a class of you choice to 19, you start gearing up. [VOTE WHENEVER POSSIBLE]. Now you can spend Vote points on your items.

Sounds interesting, can you show me this BiS gear?

BiS hunter gear

BiS druid gear

BiS Warlock gear

BiS Mage gear

BiS rogue gear

BiS Shaman gear

BiS Warrior gear

Some of those links are missing heirlooms, so here is a list of available heirlooms for twinking ;

Heirlooms

What should I roll, server demands?

Well, i was recently and alliance druid, but every BG i joined, alliance would win TOO easy. So i payed for a faction change to horde, and now I LOSE a LOT. But, I SUGGEST you roll horde for better queue's, and a challenge. If you PM I'd be happy to help you if you have questions, IGN : Trozzy.

Well, that's about it

Sounds fun, doesn't it? I suggest you should at least try it. If you've been playing endgame content for the past couple of months like me, this is a refreshing feeling.

If you have any questions on twinking, post on this thread, I'll answer them ASAP.
    Edited: April 26, 2017

2. June 7, 2016  
    Well i'd like to say that twinking got even more popular on icecrown due to the player base which is huge. So i am lvling my rogue twink right now, and i' trying 2 farm them glaives hue hue.
    So if u like twinking i'd recommend you wotlk icecrown+the challange of gathering honor points for netherstorm banana gear is insane.

PS: +1 nice guide

3. June 7, 2016  
    You forgot to say 79 twinking,which is the most active bracket right now in icecrown,the bracket is 70-79 however,we're playing daily bgs on 79,if anyone intersted come and play,more people=more fun.

4. June 8, 2016  
    Once at the bracket you desire, you get the best gear possible. [LEGITLY] You get the gear by voting for warmane. For 19's, most items are below 10 VP's
    This was posted 2 weeks ago, and I don't mean to doing like an *** but where did you get that info?
    Edited: June 8, 2016

5. June 8, 2016  
    This was posted 2 weeks ago, and I don't mean to doing like an *** but where did you get that info?
    No items under level 80 in point shop,so i don't know wtf he is saying.
    But if they are gonna add again low level items(doubt they will)would be fair if they add all low level items.
    But thats not possible they stated already,warmane won't change the point shop.

6. No items under level 80 in point shop,so i don't know wtf he is saying.
    But if they are gonna add again low level items(doubt they will)would be fair if they add all low level items.
    But thats not possible they stated already,warmane won't change the point shop.
    This guide was made years ago when the shop was different than it is now. Very different.

7. This guide is almost completely irrelevant. You need to make a guide geared toward specific exspansions because there are changes that effect each class significantly.

If you need help in making a guide that Twinks from warmane could use feel free to message me.
    Edited: July 23, 2016 Reason: Afterthought

8. Hey guys. Im on Loarderon and im interested in twinking. Looking for a twink guild and someone i could talk to about twinking who has expirience doing it. In-game nickname is Falus.

9. Sorry for the late question, but i started to play twinker 19 lvl on Icecrown. My question is will i be able to play battlegrounds there or not ?

10. Sorry for the late question, but i started to play twinker 19 lvl on Icecrown. My question is will i be able to play battlegrounds there or not ?
    Lordaeron has more 19 twinks and its more active than Icecrown,try Lord.

11. Bookmarked this. I've seen these guides before but Warmane's removal of BoA in Lordaeron have made these particularly relevant again.

12. I totally agree with Promoted too. Lord also removed the derp BoAs so twinking is a lot more dependent upon skill. This pack of lvl 15 warriors were demolishing Hunter twinks yesterday.