1. Eh, it's rather hard to actually pwn before you get geared, but it's still fun in BGs. You just have to be far more careful than with Assa or Sub, that's the problem.

2. Hey man, are you still active and well? I was wondering what glyphs do you use on your Combat PvP Rogue? I don't see that you have written any but maybe I'm ******ed, huh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. Solid post man, i am relatively new to rogue and wanted to play combat in pvp aswell, so this extremely helpful :)

4. Rogues aren't meant to beat Prot Warrs. As Combat, you can though. Simply expose armor + disarm + KSpree and he should be halved. From that point on just mow him down. ;)

^your best friend vs high-armored opponents :)
    I saw lot of rogues beating those prots, sub, muti ...

5. great info im new to rogue class
    also can you put a talent true ? that will be so helpful :D

6. thx for this guide, what can of weapon do u recommend for main hand ? a dagger or another slow one ? also, can u up the talent tree again, it looks down :(

7. Can anyone update the talent build link? It isn't working for me. Thanks!

8. May 5, 2018  

9. May 6, 2018  

10. Hey guys,

First off, sorry to bump this old post but there's some AMAZING info here which ive managed to find nowhere else.
    Thank you OP for doing this for the community!

Secondly, I've started playing a combat rogue and geared it with 2 axes (2.6 and 1.6). I was wondering the following:

a. Are the weapons decent at least for combat?
    b. Although it is highly situational and I fully understand that there is no "specific" rotation for combat rogues in pvp, but can anyone PLEASE sumarise the standard opener for casters and plates and a normal "dps rotation" - at least priority wise?

Thank you for your replys and again thank you for this awesome post.

11. no such thing as standart opener against particular class , some classes you want to bite them into using some defensives and than killing spree like lets say you dont wanna killing spree on mage and he icebloks , but its harder to pilot combat pvp than the other two specs , in duels can be good spec thoe

12. no such thing as standart opener against particular class , some classes you want to bite them into using some defensives and than killing spree like lets say you dont wanna killing spree on mage and he icebloks , but its harder to pilot combat pvp than the other two specs , in duels can be good spec thoe
    Thank you fod the reply kind sir, but i'll have to insist. When should i use slice n dice instead of say expose armor? What should i do right after the opener (instead of killing spree obv)? When should i use rupture istead of slice n dice? When should i do a 5 cp eviscerate instead of snd.. and so on.
    Like what priority do they have?
    Whats the most important thing to use my cp on after the opener?

Thank you in advance my dudes

First ... 2101112