1. Abra, there were speculations about Black Bruise not working properly on lol10. I see you're rolling CQC, so could you say something about that?

2. The cap is still at 24, on Ragnaros and Deathwing at least. If you do enough runs you will see an odd dodge here and there with 21-23.
    This isnt related to the rogue guide,but expertise cap(for dodge) is dead 22,not 23,not 24,not anything else,only 22.I can give you screen of tests I did on deathwing(2 months ago).I can test it again for as many hits as you'd like and it will still be 22.

3. Abra, there were speculations about Black Bruise not working properly on lol10. I see you're rolling CQC, so could you say something about that?
    The proc hovers between 2.5%-3.5% per fight, nothing out of the ordinary there, but I have not done any actual testing. Just want to stress that I am not using the weapon by choice, just no luck with DBS and LK drops.

This isnt related to the rogue guide,but expertise cap(for dodge) is dead 22,not 23,not 24,not anything else,only 22.I can give you screen of tests I did on deathwing(2 months ago).I can test it again for as many hits as you'd like and it will still be 22.
    I suggest running and logging an entire ICC raid, with 22 I've experienced at least a couple of dodges per run. Yes that is almost nothing, but we are talking about quarter of a percent reductions to dodge and parry per point.
    Edited: October 20, 2015

4. 0.995^1000=0.0066539685788319948734572146876

I`m sure I would`ve seen a Dodge on 1000 hits @ 22 Expertise if that`d be the case. That`s, obviously, assuming it is scaling linearly, but you can never be sure on Molten.

5. I suggest running and logging an entire ICC raid, with 22 I've experienced at least a couple of dodges per run. Yes that is almost nothing, but we are talking about quarter of a percent reductions to dodge and parry per point.
    Thing is I have run an entire ICC with 22 expertise,many times as tank,and just as many,if not more as DPS.The only place where you get dodged is on gship with that amount of expertise.You will literally never get a dodge on ANY other encounter.
    Edited: October 21, 2015

6. Nice Guide but your End Game list is wrong.

Axes aren t bis weapons, you gain from Black Bruise Buff more dps than from Hack and Slash. Take the Dagger from Vdw 25 and you can switch your talents to Close Quarters instead. 5% more crit aswell and you spare yourself farming Lk hc.

7. Numerical or graphical proof, please. And some info regarding Black Bruise's status on Warmane. It has long been considered to be not working properly.

8. If you want proof... Test it yourself. About Black Bruise, well the buff procs a lot (even if its still up, it refreshes often). And Numerical Proof, well 5% Chance on a extra hit against 5% crit and 10% extra dealed damage for 10 secs for every hit you do..... There you got your Numerical Proof

P.S. Playing Rogue for a long Time just wanted to give this Information to make rogues a considered option for Raids, since they can pull as much Damage as every other Roll when they are played well.

9. hmm just by curiosity, I just checked it in rondom 10n. Necrotic touch done 4.1% dmg from total.

http://imgur.com/yoB9dSZ

10. hmm just by curiosity, I just checked it in rondom 10n. Necrotic touch done 4.1% dmg from total.

http://imgur.com/yoB9dSZ
    Exactly. 4% total damage from Necrotic Touch and 5% crit vs 5% extra hit, which can also crit and apply poisons by itself, oh and don't forget TAiaJ. Plus, the best available weapons in the game for Combat are axes. Black Bruise sure has its place, but that place is not on the top of Combat's wish list.

11. Well , 1st ty for the guide its very helpful but im kinda confused here , 1- if im Arp soft caped and lets say i have [Needle-Encrusted Scorpion] to reach the 1400 arp , in this way do i have to use the rupture cycle and gem AP for it or what ? 2- if i dont have [Needle-Encrusted Scorpion] and i have an amout like 42% arp from gears only , do i gem for ap for rupture cycle ? ty in advcance

12. As long as you're not hard-capped, you should keep the Rupture cycle. Keep gemming ArP even if that will make you get over 1400 with NES because it will still be a DPS increase outside of NES's proc. As soon as you start getting over the soft-cap by a significant amount, try to replace NES with something else. Banner of Victory, Mark of Supremacy and WFS are decent options, but the best ones for you are DBW + STS.
    Edited: January 6, 2016

13. oh wait , sorry i have another question in this part :) , if im not hard capped and i will use the rupture cycle , i need to gem for AP right ? becoz rupture benefit the most of AP unlike Arp is best for physical attacks like auto attacks and Evisc. , ty

14. No, you still gem for ArP. Your main damage is still physical. AP gemming is only if you don't have an ArP trinket and are below even the soft cap.

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last