1. Rogue talent and skill normal working in this server? Sorry for my question and bad ENG, i'm new Ukrainian player in this server ^_^

2. Sry if i come back in this argument XD here you wrote the exp cap is 26! Is because you are consider as it is in offy right?

Second: what about spell hit cap? I red in many forum that is 315 with only precision! But i know that a 1% of hit is more or less 32, so 315 is ~10%, +5% of precision 15%.. am i missing something?

Thank you ^^

3. http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Spell_hit

At level 80, 26.232 hit rating is equivalent to 1% hit.
    So 315 hit rating means you'll be on 12% + 5% Precision = 17% spell cap. Subtract 3% from Misery/ Improved Faerie Fire and you get 237 hit rating for 9% hit.

Regarding Expertise - on the old realms it's 22, on Lordaeron it's 26.

4. http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Spell_hit

So 315 hit rating means you'll be on 12% + 5% Precision = 17% spell cap. Subtract 3% from Misery/ Improved Faerie Fire and you get 237 hit rating for 9% hit.

Regarding Expertise - on the old realms it's 22, on Lordaeron it's 26.
    ooooh, now everything is clear! ty! :)

5. How much DpS Max made you all in Icc25 Raid as COmbat Rogue?
    pulled 35k burst on deadbringer 25hc , ended with 19k

6. It was my personal best on rogue.

Note: hysteria on me + low rapture built with 2xt10. I'm still not capped in arp but close enough 1370.

Edited: January 28, 2016

7. i'm currently level 78 in Lordaeron, and i don't know what to do at 80... should i spec assa or combat? i'm oriented to combat (knowing that assa is better), but my doubt is: there is so much difference between the dps of the 2 specs? furthermore combat gives a buff to the raid while assa doesn't, so... i don't know what to do XD (i prefer combat, but if assa is really that better im going assa)

ty

8. If you prefer Combat, just play Combat. No one can force you to play Assa in case you have a strong preference and knowledge for Combat.

Just remember to keep a high-Rupture cycle and carefully emphasize on the spec's strengths and you won't fall too far behind Assa, you'll see.

9. If you prefer Combat, just play Combat. No one can force you to play Assa in case you have a strong preference and knowledge for Combat.

Just remember to keep a high-Rupture cycle and carefully emphasize on the spec's strengths and you won't fall too far behind Assa, you'll see.
    i usually refresh rupture before it expires, is it a big dps loss? (for example, 6 secs left, but i have 5 combo points, is better eviscerate (or snd, depends) or refresh it immediatly?)

also im jc, so i don't mind using gems, should i gem arp or ap?
    Edited: January 29, 2016

10. Well, you should never really clip it. High-Rupture means that if Rupture is close to end, you wait and pool energy and even fill with extra SSes if you're already at 100 until it's time to re-apply it. Low-Rupture means what you said - only use Rupture if you have 5 points and it's not on target, without heavily prioritizing it.

Regarding gemming, I advise you to consult a spreadsheet or EP values sheet for that. I am pretty sure that AP takes precendence over ArP at this low level, but I can't say for sure. After all, IP, Rupture and DP are a far greater source for Combat early on, compared to Melee, SS and Evi.

If you're going with Blood Spatter, Glyph of Rupture and high-Rupture, then definitely go with AP gemming.

11. Well, you should never really clip it. High-Rupture meanwith at if Rupture is close to end, you wait and pool energy and even fill with extra SSes if you're already at 100 until it's time to re-apply it. Low-Rupture means what you said - only use Rupture if you have 5 points and it's not on target, without heavily prioritizing it.

Regarding gemming, I advise you to consult a spreadsheet or EP values sheet for that. I am pretty sure that AP takes precendence over ArP at this low level, but I can't say for sure. After all, IP, Rupture and DP are a far greater source for Combat early on, compared to Melee, SS and Evi.

If you're going with Blood Spatter, Glyph of Rupture and high-Rupture, then definitely go with AP gemming.
    Ty very much!

yep probably im going with blood spatter and high-rupture, it seems the best choice at low gear!

So u think that when i gear up a little i can change with low rupture, so fill with some evi when rupture is still on the target right?

question, these 2 "rotation" need different talents?
    because all i know was about rupture and evi build, but now we're talking about an even lower gear level

P.s. sry if i made mistake, im not english ^^

12. Regarding builds, just keep the Rupture build until you get at least 700 ArP, which won't be before deep Ulduar. Evi build is only good enough if you're over the soft-cap + Grim Toll.

Regarding high- vs low-Rupture, switch to low-Rupture when you get soft-capped + Grim Toll.

13. Ok great! Another question (sry, but every day i have new questions XD), about fan of knives.. i red many posts about it, many say it is terrible, beacuseis a bad and slow aoe (too much energy required) many say that is great.. is it good? And exactly how it works? Rrading the description it seems like a yellow damage, like doing a weaker ss to all nearby enemies ..(Talkinh about pve) i never used it even doing many trash mobs, but maybe i should!

14. The design of the spell is pretty bad in a way that it yields no combo points. Luckily, they changed this in later expansions. Still, the ability is quite strong. As Combat, you're better off doing your normal rotation with Blade Flurry if the targets are 4 or less. If there are 5 or more targets, then replace Rupture and Evi with FoK, while still keeping SnD up.

A significant strength of FoK is that poisons hit and tick on each target individually, similar to DK's diseases.

First ... 9171819202129 ... Last