1. 8k eviscerate crit in icc? the ****, I do more than that self buffed on the heroic dummy...
    Are you a wizard?
    beats me, facts r facts... enve>evi on this server coz of bugs & on low-gear whatsoever

--------------------------------------------------------

Updated the Guide with current situation on Molten described, reasons why to use Envenom instead of Eviscerate, why gem for AP at low-gear instead of Agility & a list of bugs & their consequences. A big thanks to Artoodetoo!

Cheaptrix
    8k eviscerate crit in icc? the ****, I do more than that self buffed on the heroic dummy...
    Are you a wizard?
    You pull 8+ evic on heroic dummy self buffed? lol I wanna see screenshots!

On adv or a random crit?

3. You pull 8+ evic on heroic dummy self buffed? lol I wanna see screenshots!

On adv or a random crit?
    I've done a 6k Evis on warsong against some Warlock with pretty much the same gear. He had no soul link because his pet was dead, but yeah.

Cheaptrix
    I've done a 6k Evis on warsong against some Warlock with pretty much the same gear. He had no soul link because his pet was dead, but yeah.
    Yes 6k is reasonable somewhat. But 8k all the time on dummies or players is a lie.

5. I ve got to ask,about heirloom weapons...
    Thiss one...
    Main-Hand: Venerable Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge
    Off-Hand: Balanced Heartseeker
    Or
    Off-Hand: Battleworn Thrash Blade
    or something that you would add...?

6. I ve got to ask,about heirloom weapons...
    Thiss one...
    Off-Hand: Balanced Heartseeker
    Or
    Off-Hand: Battleworn Thrash Blade
    or something that you would add...?
    I guess you're talking about leveling, because using Heilroom items @ 80lvl is bad.

If you're leveling as an old-school TBC Hemmo-spammer - 1)
    If you're leveling as a Hack & Slash Combat Rogue - 2)

Leveling is not the topic of this thread though. Raiding as Combat is.

7. I understand that leveling is not topic,but its part of pve and there isn't a decent combat leveling guide on forums..and beside who would better answer on my question then you Taralej... ;)

8. I understand that leveling is not topic,but its part of pve and there isn't a decent combat leveling guide on forums..and beside who would better answer on my question then you Taralej... ;)
    I was expecting a likewise reply. Indeed leveling = PvE too, but it is not worth making a leveling Guide on a mid-rate server (excluding FWolf). This is why I made the FAQ thread. Plus, leveling is absolutely personal & making a guide for it would be inappropriate.

9. Since I asked for looms,its obvious that I am on Frostwolf...I just hope I wont waste my Vp on it because I am going to spec in combat...

VonDooM
    can Combat DPS be compared to Assa DPS spec now??

and sir could you add some lvl 80 pre-raiding/ulduar weapons that you could get from VP ty swords please :D

Artoodetoo
    You can't compare to the DPS of Assa spec yet. I did 9.3k DPS to saurfang last week with these gears:
    Molten World of Warcraft Armory
    around 4.9k GS. And the weapons I have are the best ones you can get from VP, not to mention the model and colour compliment each other perfectly ;)

12. can Combat DPS be compared to Assa DPS spec now??

and sir could you add some lvl 80 pre-raiding/ulduar weapons that you could get from VP ty swords please :D
    As Artoodetoo said, Combat cannot be compared to Assassination until Eviscerate's Attack Power scaling gets fixed. There is nothing we can do but wait for the next update, as the bug is already listed in the Bug Tracker as "Confirmed".

Regarding the links you asked, I have a F.A.Q. sticky with all the links needed. - take a look at it.

Peace^^

13. I have finished editing the Guide in order to represent valid information since the last server update. An AP scaling formula has been introduced for Eviscerate, seriously changing half of the Guide's previous statements.

Note that the formula's lower end damage AP multiplier is being mistook to a lower number than it should be. This means that, to a degree, Eviscerate is still bugged, but *NOT* broken anymore. It is now not worth it wasting the DP stacks at any level of gear by using Envenom.

In addition, recent tests have shown that Hack & Slash's proc chance it too low - around 1% - and in addition it doesn't proc from special attacks, which makes is almost useless and inferior to CQC & Mace Spec.

Please, read the Guide for further information! Thanks!

Peace^^

HamFrozenSolid
    what would be the best weapon choice from vote shop?
    Golden Saronite Dragon and Bladetwister.

15. what would be the best weapon choice from vote shop?

come on, there a sticky in rogue forums dude try to check it. ;)

First 123412 ... Last