1. Combat is the best choise for multitarget, but also the best specc for singletarget like saurfang? Or better Mutilate?

2. Combat is the best choise for multitarget, but also the best specc for singletarget like saurfang? Or better Mutilate?
    Combat is better at multi targets cuz of Blade Flurry, and also better at any fight that requires movement/change of target. Because Mutilate dps is heavily punished for losing poisons

3. Could some1 tell meh what's the actual situation of rogues on Lordareon? Like does H&S properly work, scalings, crit modifiers etc..?

Also u may change the hack and slash part to "working"... wasted 5 hrs of boredom on dat thing to test it all again for the last time. got profs if needed
    Edited: February 4, 2016

4. got profs if needed
    Yes, please.

P.S. Regarding Lordaeron, I don't have the time to play WoW anymore, so I honestly can't say. I will assume that everything there works, except proven otherwise.
    Edited: February 4, 2016

5. Talents work well on both combat and asssa. Combat falls quite much behind on damage tho since bosses are heavily singetarget oriented and gearing towards arp cap isn't worthy atm. Combat becomes viable once you can acquire grim toll/mjolnir runestone, but mostly its wasted loot compared to hunters or fury wars.

6. Well, im a 6.2 rogue (here armory http://armory.warmane.com/character/...gnaros/summary ), im arp capped (with arp flask), and im doing better dps with this: opening with 3-4 SS (usually, i get 5 CP from that)>S&D>TotT>BF>AR>SS till 5CP>Rupture>then using Evi only to fill till Rupture fades, then refreshing Rupture and S&D as soon as they fade. Im using Glyphs of SS, KS and Rupture. Im performing better than before (just Evi spamming, with Glyphs of SS, Evi and S&D), because when im even with 57.??% crit full buffed in 25 raids, some Evis just dont crit, and if u have a feral in raid, rupture does higher dmg than only Evi spamming.

7. Well, im a 6.2 rogue (here armory http://armory.warmane.com/character/...gnaros/summary ), im arp capped (with arp flask), and im doing better dps with this: opening with 3-4 SS (usually, i get 5 CP from that)>S&D>TotT>BF>AR>SS till 5CP>Rupture>then using Evi only to fill till Rupture fades, then refreshing Rupture and S&D as soon as they fade. Im using Glyphs of SS, KS and Rupture. Im performing better than before (just Evi spamming, with Glyphs of SS, Evi and S&D), because when im even with 57.??% crit full buffed in 25 raids, some Evis just dont crit, and if u have a feral in raid, rupture does higher dmg than only Evi spamming.
    How much dps do u pull?

Another question: at low level gear is usefull stack haste rating as combat? (Naxxramas)

8. Well, im a 6.2 rogue (here armory http://armory.warmane.com/character/...gnaros/summary ), im arp capped (with arp flask), and im doing better dps with this: opening with 3-4 SS (usually, i get 5 CP from that)>S&D>TotT>BF>AR>SS till 5CP>Rupture>then using Evi only to fill till Rupture fades, then refreshing Rupture and S&D as soon as they fade. Im using Glyphs of SS, KS and Rupture. Im performing better than before (just Evi spamming, with Glyphs of SS, Evi and S&D), because when im even with 57.??% crit full buffed in 25 raids, some Evis just dont crit, and if u have a feral in raid, rupture does higher dmg than only Evi spamming.
    I am arp capped as well (6.4k gs) and i started using rupture couple days ago. It seems to generate more dps as evi. Your rota and your glyphs should be fine, but i'd recommand you to use tott pre fight, coz of the gcd.

pre tott + pre racial(orc) + pre pot -> 2x ss -> snd -> ks -> ss till 4/5 cp -> rup -> (ar + bf) -> ss till 4/5 cp -> snd

I am using this rota and my burst is always 25k+ in icc. (with hysteria sometimes 35k+) Give it a shot. (:
    Edited: February 13, 2016

9. @Mikydue91
    At low ilvl gear u should stick to assassination talents. combat at low gear is kinda meh since u lack the armor pen.

10. @Mikydue91 im dping about 24-25k dps bursting, finishing fights with 19-21k. I really dont know about what u asking me, id suggest u to roll assa because combat at low gear just suck balls.

@maxiikiing Well, im belf, so no orc racial huehue, instead i have a lil energy push for those momenta when u have 0 energy, 4cp and ur S&D is gonna fade in 3 secs, so u can belf racial, use 1 more SS to get 5cp and refresh S&D wirh out losing it, and i use tot there bevause at that point i simply dont have energy, and that gcd gives me energy and i can continue my rotation. I dont use tot atpre fight because its a waste of energy, and my real burst and aggro starts after my first S&D, so ill give tank more aggro, ill get energy and the gcd doesnt give me a **** because i cant do nothing in that time because my energy is already empty :)

11. post screenshots, anyone can make up numbers typing it. i highly doubt you ended with 23.9k constant unless it was a 10 man physical setup with 4+ close to bis dpsers and fully raid buffed.

12. post screenshots, anyone can make up numbers typing it. i highly doubt you ended with 23.9k constant unless it was a 10 man physical setup with 4+ close to bis dpsers and fully raid buffed.
    Well, i guess you are wrong. It was a 25 man mixed setup with average raid dps (269k @ dbs)

* Without hysteria
    ** Without a single dbw ap procc
    Edited: March 13, 2016

13. Having 4 cp and going for the 5th could potentialy be a waste of cp. Since you are using the ss glyph you can gain 2 cp with 1 ss. Which means: waste of 1 cp. I would recommand finishing with 4 or 5 cp. but do NOT force the 5th cp.

I also figured out that in fact rupture isnt viable for hard arp cap rogues, but it`s a decent alternative. Furthermore i am convinced that [pre tott -> 2x ss - > snd - > (energybreak) -> ks] is the strongest opener. (did 31k burst today on dbs - without hysteria & with dbw haste procc - ended up on almost 23.9k)
    Mmmm gonna try it :D

14. Yes, pre TotT, pre pot, 2x SS, SnD and KS is the best opener indeed. With a bit of luck most of your procs will be up for KS and all of them for the following AR.

I wouldn't be so sure about the CP thing. It's a chance off your SS crits - it's much better to just hit 5 CP and go for it. I mean, Blizzard's design on this part is quite bad and they only fixed it in MoP, where extra CPs get added to your next combo.

15. Ok, so it was a 25normal, nice work, must of had really lucky crits and cleave from blade flurry.

First ... 101819202122 ... Last