1. Hello, Guys,

I'am reading posts, and have 1 queston,
    Talents: should be 3/3 evi 2/2 rupture? and rupture glyph?
    Was in Icc yesterday, with 3k gs combat rogue did ~5k-6k dps.

2. Hello, Guys,

I'am reading posts, and have 1 queston,
    Talents: should be 3/3 evi 2/2 rupture? and rupture glyph?
    Was in Icc yesterday, with 3k gs combat rogue did ~5k-6k dps.
    Rupture tends to be best in 25's when you have a Feral or awar giving you bleed dmg increase other then that basic dumping evis is fine.

3. Hey guys i have rogue combat in Loraderon 5k gs and i have a question will be a good to gem all with arp?
    If i gem all will have 87% arp with elixir for arp and food. Now i am with attack power gems and have 4500 ap with RUPTURE build.
    But if i go with with arp and eviscerate build will be better?

4. Hey guys i have rogue combat in Loraderon 5k gs and i have a question will be a good to gem all with arp?
    If i gem all will have 87% arp with elixir for arp and food. Now i am with attack power gems and have 4500 ap with RUPTURE build.
    But if i go with with arp and eviscerate build will be better?
    Maybe. Who gave you the idea to use AP gems for Rupture xD?

5. Becouse ARP dont boost my dmg on rupture so is better AP, or im wrong.

6. Becouse ARP dont boost my dmg on rupture so is better AP, or im wrong.
    Rupture is Physical damage, Boss's have Armor, arp lowers the armor how wont arp boost ur rupture damage?

7. Rupture is Physical damage, Boss's have Armor, arp lowers the armor how wont arp boost ur rupture damage?
    Bleeds ignore armor.

8. The BiS given is not actually BiS

You can swap out T10HC legs and shoulders to Gangrenous Leggings and Cultists Bloodsoaked Spaudlers and model even higher DPS on RAWR. When gemmed correctly this is the outright best setup according to RAWR modeling.

This modeling was done as Engineer (haste hands) and JC, results my vary with different profs, but if you aren't an engineer then you aren't an optimal pve rogue anyway. By adjusting fight time you can make Tailoring pull ahead of JC, but JC wins on average. I am currently Tailor because it's clearly better for pvp.
    Edited: November 21, 2016

9. Forgot to mention, when modeling the above, one must take glyphed ruputre (in place of eviscerate) with 2/2 Blood splatter 3/3 ruthlessness 1/4 vp 4/5 ip

If anyone thinks they can model something better in RAWR using 4pc t10hc, post a rawr setup, i'll find a way to beat it, spent ages pissing around in RAWR, 4pct10 is simply not BiS, not that anyone will really notice the difference in any practical case between the 3 different "best" gear setups.
    Edited: November 21, 2016

10. Hello, great guide. I have a question though. You say in "Blade Flurry": activate Adrenaline Rush before that (meaning to avtivate it before Killing Spree).

Isn't it a waste of the buff? While the animation of KS happens, I am not able to use spells, or do anything else. Plus, there is also energy regenerating while doing the KS. So these 3 seconds while the animation of KS happens, is wasted from the AR buff.

How does AR buff helps the KS spell while happening? It just gives some AS and Energy regen.

11. Hello, great guide. I have a question though. You say in "Blade Flurry": activate Adrenaline Rush before that (meaning to avtivate it before Killing Spree).

Isn't it a waste of the buff? While the animation of KS happens, I am not able to use spells, or do anything else. Plus, there is also energy regenerating while doing the KS. So these 3 seconds while the animation of KS happens, is wasted from the AR buff.

How does AR buff helps the KS spell while happening? It just gives some AS and Energy regen.
    He never said use AR and KS together he only talked about BF combined with KS means doubling the effect of KS on multiple targets and BF+AR and Fan of Knives is basically best aoe in game for the duration of those 2 cooldowns (if there's like bunch of mobs).
    Edited: December 2, 2016

12. Hello, great guide. I have a question though. You say in "Blade Flurry": activate Adrenaline Rush before that (meaning to avtivate it before Killing Spree).

He never said use AR on KS, that's a waste. BF with KS on multiple targets is basically doubling the effect of KS, and AR+BF and Fan of Knives is like the best aoe in game for the duration of those 2 cooldowns.

13. hey man good topic and stuff used alot of it just has a few question since they didnt exist or maybe havnt seen em at the first of the topic : 1st is that do i need haste as in items or gems ? i mean what stats should my Mh and Oh has as i am at my 5.5ks i dont have any bis!! and 2nd what poisions should i apply? is deadly necessary to have? or should i go dual insta or wound!!? and on which hand? 3rd is that i was raidin toc 25 today was top 5 under an assa rogue who had 5.8 a bis trink and 2-3 t10 in the mid of raid someone told me that my build is ****ty and that id need improved evis till like 1k arp!! and that i should spend 2 points in ruthlessness!! and said that id even need to use evis and envenom but only snd and bleed em and reset and that was weird cus i thought i should have evi as filler and also envenom since i only have 500 arp or so and an arp trink....so thats it ill be happy if u reply and again ty for this guide!! hf

14. @Boroki17, the guide says use Instant Poison on a slow MH, and deadly poison on an OH, the reason why this is because the slower the weapon is = the more chance instant poison has to proc.

Btw Taralej, I was wondering (if you're still here) if the expertise bug still exists? I have 2x red gems with 20 expertise to get me 27/30(sword OH and I'm human which is +3 extra) but if the bug does still exists, i can replace them with ArP.

Thanks for the guide :)

15. I have 26/26 on my rogue and I still dodge some attacks on ICC boses for some reason :/

First ... 162425262728 ... Last