1. Hi. I'm playing on private server. Now we have t7 content (naxx, os, eoe). Which stats in items are better: crit or haste?

2. Hi. I'm playing on private server. Now we have t7 content (naxx, os, eoe). Which stats in items are better: crit or haste?
    Ask the ppl on that private server.

3. The BiS given is not actually BiS

You can swap out T10HC legs and shoulders to Gangrenous Leggings and Cultists Bloodsoaked Spaudlers and model even higher DPS on RAWR. When gemmed correctly this is the outright best setup according to RAWR modeling.

This modeling was done as Engineer (haste hands) and JC, results my vary with different profs, but if you aren't an engineer then you aren't an optimal pve rogue anyway. By adjusting fight time you can make Tailoring pull ahead of JC, but JC wins on average. I am currently Tailor because it's clearly better for pvp.
    Hello and thx for mentioning this. Indeed, the 4pT10 is just one of the BiS gear lists and numbers show it actually does worse than 2pT10. Still, I've decided to keep it as Fluffybully has the other BiS list in his own guide.

I'm just coming back and I have to test things for myself now - I don't know yet if expertise has been fixed or if Prey on the Weak works normally now.

Edit: changelog says that Prey on the Weak has been fixed to no longer randomly not proc. Is this true? If yes, I will fix my bug section of the guide.
    Edit2: seems Prey on the Weak works fine now. Malice not affecting spell crit was flagged as working as intended. I have removed both. Only the expertise question remains. Oh, and armor calculations on Blade Flurry hitting a second target. On a side note, have we actually reached a point where Combat works 100%? :O It sure has been a long run since Eviscerate wasn't scaling with attack power when I first made this guide.
    Edited: February 26, 2017

4. Hey @Taralej, welcome back.

From what I know, those things have been fixed. Expertise = No idea, I've been wondering about that myself.

Hack and Slash doing OH damage instead of MH has yet to be fixed.

That's about it for combat, i think? Not sure how assassination is.

5. May 13, 2017  
    Links for the talent trees are dead. Anyone have them or similar good ones?

6. For the links, wotlk.openwow is down (I think). You can go to web.archive.org and copy-paste your links there or just http://web.archive.org/web/20161019003511/<YOUR LINK HERE> do this =) (Most links work.)

7. Links for the talent trees are dead. Anyone have them or similar good ones?
    Fixed the talent links. I probably have around 50 links in the guide so I'm going to need a new WotLK database to fix them, after Warmane abandoned openwow.

8. What gems should i use, considering the open wow links are broken could u just write what gems to use. thanks

9. ArP gems. Fractured Cardinal Ruby in every single slot until you hit 1400 ArP.

10. ALL links in the guide have been fixed.

11. help me, my combat rogue 6.3k gs full gemed, but only have 1240 ARP = 88%. hard to get 100%.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    Edited: August 12, 2017

12. help me, my combat rogue 6.3k gs full gemed, but only have 1240 ARP = 88%. hard to get 100%.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    Check the BiS list on the front page. You need to change your neck, finger, and ranged. Also, ArP food can help.

13. Hello! I'm returning to WoW after a very long time and I'm new to this server in general (in fact I just hit 80 today) so excuse my ignorance. Can someone explain me why the weirdness at the end of the Assassination tree? I mean the part where we dip in both Vile Poisons and Improved Poisons without maxing either out. On the server I used to play on (which was WotLK early content) people usually preferred going for Relentless Strikes in Subtlety 5/5 instead of either of the poison talents. Is this difference something that is specific for Warmane or did science just advance while I was away?

14. Well when you get to endgame contents(implies 100% arp cap, hit cap, expertise cap) or 6.2k gs and above, your top 3 damage contributors are
    1) melee/ autoattack
    2) sinister strike
    3) instant poison

So common sense dictates that the way to optimize your dps would be to invest in stats or talents that would increase damage done by these abilities

Also Relentless strike adds 20% PER COMBO POINTS to gain 25 energy, which means that the efficient way to utilize this talent would be using your
    finishing moves at 5 combo points to get 100% to add 25 energy.

However I hardly try to build up to 5 points with sinister strike, and I mainly use eviscerate/rupture/snd at 4 points because of the way Glyph of Sinister strike works(on proc would add 2 combo points); and, I don't want to be losing a combo point because getting that glyph proc at 4 combo points would result in 6, but you can only have 5 at most so you lose out on that extra combo point
    Edited: August 16, 2017

First ... 172526272829 ... Last