SeanConnery
    if evis is still bugged, you may wanna post more evidence on the bug tracker posts as both are currently marked as working as intened.

2. July 3, 2011  
    if evis is still bugged, you may wanna post more evidence on the bug tracker posts as both are currently marked as working as intened.
    Check this out. Combat is still far away from reaching the potential Assa has on MWoW since PotW doesn't work that well - it's a subject that even I can't understand - HOLYs has been investigating it for a couple of weeks now, but he has grown very frustrated & renewed his Retail subscription, so things aren't looking pink, but HEY! Eviscerate finally works now :)

Shalafi
    I will update this Guide as often as possible.
    I appreciate you updating it after the Eviscerate bug fix. Between you and HOLYS, you guys have taught me how to play my combat rogue. Thank you!

4. Updated the Guide.

-minor improvements
    -FAQ Combat or Assassination PvE

-a different point of view about Subtlety PvE :)

Switch72nd
    I only have a few complaints about your guide. You make no mention of hit at all, which is an important stat, you should try and be hit capped, although I wouldn't gem for it over ap/agi/crit. Also the choice between gemming flat ap or agi is more of a personal choice as in high levels of gear gemming ap is only about a 6dps increase. (Such was the case on retail for WotLK, maybe I am wrong on Molten.) If you think you need the crit/dodge more then gemming agi is a better option, you also have to keep in mind that agi scales better with buffs then flat ap. Otherwise good guide, and forgive me if some of the things I say don't apply to Molten due to bugs or certain things not working as they should.

6. @Switch72nd - thanks for the criticism, man. The Hit Cap is a really big miss & I'll fix it right away. For all the other things - lpshadow's reply is my answer as well.

@lpshadow - +1

Switch72nd
    The dual wield hit cap is actually 27% vs raid bosses and 25% against heroic bosses. I would also put in that you should aim for around 300 hit rating to reach the poison cap.

Edited because for some reason, I had Cata numbers in my head, the above still applies to wotlk though.

8. I'm thinking about respecing to combat
    Once i was on combat, but eviscerate was bugged, few weeks ago i saw on bug tracker that they fixed it, is it ok now or what?
    And my question is.. Is it a big diference with 90% - 95% (or somthing like that) arp, than with 100%?
    I still dont have dbw, but i'm arp caped with food, and i'm thinking about changing some parts if i get dbw, cause my gear is so mixed up only cause of arp, every item has arp except neck and one trinket (sts + wfs)
    And funny, i still dont have marrow 10 axe, but i can use from jaraxxus 25, or lungbreaker, but i want to stay on sword/axe spec, cause its best for pve and i dont have fist MH

Artoodetoo
    Your damage reduction goes up more from 500-1000 armor than it does from 2000-2500 armor.

Which is why ArP rating benefits more when near hard-capped. To answer your question, 95-100% benefits more than 90-95%. I think the non-donor BiS is Bloodvenom Blade and ICC10 Marrowgar axe.

10. kay, ty, i'll switch to combat soon, but still i need to test muti haste spec, i'm on 800 haste few weeks and i dont have time to test it

11. Eviscerate is fixed yay :). Now combat is little better and I'll probably start to do more tests with Combat!
    Yes, if you check the previous page you will see that the devs have been working on Eviscerate for almost 1 month now and finally it got fixed - thanks to HOLYs. Prey on the Weak also works (tested & reported by HOLYs again), Rupture's crit mechanic was improved as well, so right now Combat is very competitive to Assassination.

peace^^

Gotee
    pray on the weak is bugged right?

13. http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...rfly/Sargeras/ tell me what you think about my itemlization !Also is prey on week bugged ?

14. http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...rfly/Sargeras/ tell me what you think about my itemlization !Also is prey on week bugged ?
    Awh dudez.... Why won't you ever learn to search and read rather than asking questions asked and answered 1000times .......
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....iew&vbug_id=27

15. http://www.wowwiki.com/Wrathful_Gladiator%27s_Hacker
    or
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Blood_Fury_%28axe%29
    ?
    I'm arp caped with any of them, PVP one has more weapon dmg, but its OH, its not dealing much DMG, so I want to hear opinion of other ppl

I'll switch to marrow 10 axe when I get it anyway, but idk what to use till than.
    When you compare stats, they are same if you dont count arp, only wrathful has more DMG, but if I use PVE one, I can get 80 more AP from gems

You can check my gear in my signature, first link
    I still have few haste gems cause I wont respec to combat yet, I'm still on muti, didnt even tested this spec yet

And I wont be poison caped and exp caped, maybe if I go for PVE axe, I can get poison cap = still benefit more than with pvp axe :D

EDIT: Ignore this post, I'll use PVE axe

First 1234513 ... Last