BlackStabeth
    If you're gonna use Hack'n'Slash get an slow axe/sword in MH and a fast dagger/mace in OH since Hack'n'Slash is bugged

2. If you're gonna use Hack'n'Slash get an slow axe/sword in MH and a fast dagger/mace in OH since Hack'n'Slash is bugged
    I have Lungbreaker, how its bugged?

DeathNDecay
    How To 30k+ Aoe Dps 8+Adds in ICC Woot...

Pop ToT, Blade Flurry, Racial, Trinket--Killing Spree

Cast a few Fan of Knives till every is gone.

Pop Adrenaline Rush, ToT if available-SPAM Fan of Knives

Enjoy The Highest Aoe Dps Class/Spec...Combat Rules Assassin Drool.

BlackStabeth
    I have Lungbreaker, how its bugged?
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....ew&vbug_id=993

Basicly too low proc rate, doesn't proc off certain skills and when it procs off your OH it does the OH weapon dmg instead of MH as it should

How To 30k+ Aoe Dps 8+Adds in ICC Woot...

Pop ToT, Blade Flurry, Racial, Trinket--Killing Spree

Cast a few Fan of Knives till every is gone.

Pop Adrenaline Rush, ToT if available-SPAM Fan of Knives

Enjoy The Highest Aoe Dps Class/Spec...Combat Rules Assassin Drool.

:D (edit: meh ignore this SS just pulled 109k, will upload SS later...edit2: SS uploaded :P)

5. im missing 6 arp till cap and 4 hit till poison cap
    This can happen only to me
    Is there any arp + something except stamina gem?

6. Updated the Guide with a change to the early Combat build after having my DPs fade from my target and/or stack up way too slowly too often (it was 5/5 Rele Strikes before). Also added some information about Blade Flurry.

peace^^

Temo
    One of the most common situations i find while playing combat spec is too many people dont want me to play it, especially dks, hunters, and any other class who can roll for swords/maces/axes :D

I still remember the big, big, big, big drama i got into when getting my [Nighttime] ... the other 2 dks in the party didnt stop harrasing me for days (they needed it too :P )

And most people just keep telling me "real rogues use daggers" xD

This is a nice guide, i have to admit it is fun on pvp, and funnier to outdps higher geared assassination rogues in pve :P

I'm not saying it always happen (actually if the guy is really good, you wont) but when it happens, it is good trolling :D

Another thing that helped me while i was using AP gems was to incorporate [Expose Armor] in my rotation. And it helped more than just me in the party =)

8. One question
    I'm arp caped and I have 2 sockets free (ap gemmed)
    My current hit is 225, I can get 52 more, but its still far away from poison cap, is it worth to gem it?
    277 - 315, Still missing 4 gems atm, I can gem only two of them and enchant boots, hands are enchanted already

EDIT: Oh I forgot, I'm on 300 BS, 100 more and I'll get two extra sockets, just what I need :D

9. Combat is quite competitive and it should be no wonder that you outperform Assassination Rogues with it nowadays after all the fixes that have been made to it.
    Another thing that helped me while i was using AP gems was to incorporate [Expose Armor] in my rotation. And it helped more than just me in the party =)
    +1 this^ probably the best thing to do while in AR, is sometimes better even than Evi

@ spuzvabob, I checked your gear and it's nice to see you're hardcapped on ArP. Yes, hit is worth gemming. Otherwise gem haste - don't forget that most of your damage comes from auto-attacks. Of course, AP is also viable, BUT I also noticed that you only have 10 expertise with the cap being 21, so that's my advice to gem your free red sockets for.

Hope I helped, though it seems to me from rereading my post that it will only confuse you more, lol. peace^^

10. @ spuzvabob, I checked your gear and it's nice to see you're hardcapped on ArP. Yes, hit is worth gemming. Otherwise gem haste - don't forget that most of your damage comes from auto-attacks. Of course, AP is also viable, BUT I also noticed that you only have 10 expertise with the cap being 21, so that's my advice to gem your free red sockets for.

Hope I helped, though it seems to me from rereading my post that it will only confuse you more, lol. peace^^
    I'll go for hit when I lvl BS (I'm lazy, but I'll do it some day :D )
    Yes, I have 10 expertise, 0 from gear, 10 from talents, If I change one item, I wont be arp caped
    Whats better, poison hit cap or exp cap? I'll some tests and decide for what I'll go
    But exp cap I can get only with DBW, and that will be... never? I dont even have saurfang bracers

11. How would you compare the current Combat PvE to the current Assassination PvE?

12. How would you compare the current Combat PvE to the current Assassination PvE?
    Hello Ludoz! Long time no see. Here are 2 quotations of my posts from the previous pages regarding my opinion about Combat's competitiveness to Assassination.

Yes, if you check the previous page you will see that the devs have been working on Eviscerate for almost 1 month now and finally it got fixed - thanks to HOLYs. Prey on the Weak also works (tested & reported by HOLYs again), Rupture's crit mechanic was improved as well, so right now Combat is very competitive to Assassination.
    Combat is quite competitive and it should be no wonder that you outperform Assassination Rogues with it nowadays after all the fixes that have been made to it.
    Combat surely is the way to go in ICC, as many many Rogues have stated. ICC is a Raid with a lot of movement on almost all of the encounters and this is exactly where Combat outperforms Assassination, for which losing the Envenom buff or the 5xDP stacks is a nightmare. I would like to say that Combat really is competitive and works 100%... but it still doesn't.

Rupture's crit mechanics work.
    Eviscerate works.
    Prey On The Weak works.

However,
    Hack and Slash still doesn't work as intended, which is the best Weapon Specialization for Combat PvE-wise.
    General crit mechanics still don't work as intended. This also applies to Assassination of course, which is actually even more reliable on crits than Combat, but let's not forget that Combat also has Prey On The Weak and the way criticals work now hampers PotW as well.

Nevertheless, Combat is competitive. In a dynamic fight (like most of the ICC & ToC fights are), where you have to switch your target, move around and/or just kill adds, Combat can and will outperform Assassination if played right.

Which is why this Guide stands to help Combat enthusiasts prove the build's viability on M-WoW.

peace^^

13. Ohai. Do I know you? x)

Mm, thanks for the answer. I'm thinking of trying out Combat someday. Just not sure if it'll do higher DPS than Assassination based on what I've seen in my guild.

HOLYs
    Ohai. Do I know you? x)

Mm, thanks for the answer. I'm thinking of trying out Combat someday. Just not sure if it'll do higher DPS than Assassination based on what I've seen in my guild.
    I out DPSed Rainz with 19k DPS a few months ago as combat. With far from ideal gear. With BiS I reckon I'd pull an easy 22k without a sweat.

15. In ICC, what does better dps, rupture rotation or evis?

First ... 2345614 ... Last