1. I personaly dont like Rupture, especialy when it comes to bosses like Profesor and Lich King where u sometimes cant use the full potential of Rupture duo to Oozes and/or Ragings dying too fast.
    On top of this i like doing Expose Armor and hate to be dependant on a Feral Druid...

As for 4 vs 5 CP Evi, i still think that on the long run with 4/5 itemisation and Ruthlessness its not worth to push for that extra point.

I used the 2set itemisation before i switched to Expose Glyph.

But again, when it comes to overall DPS, any number or tipe of finishing move u use wont matter much, since they do 6-10% of Rogues total DMG done.

Try them all and go with the one that suits u the most i guess...

2. On Glyph of SS: As I explained above, going for 4CP Evi is sacrificing realistic DPS for the sake of not wasting potential DPS. Don't do it, just use 5CP Evi.
    ?
    U're simply wrong and narrow minded regarding that. 4+CP Damaging finishers will outperform 5 CP only.
    The part where it seems that u're taking 5 CP evi as better simply cuz it hits more makes me think, why the hell dun u gem AP gems as well then lmao.

- Finisher is either 4 or 5 CP not only 4CP.
    - More greedy finishers ie. SnD on 1-2 sec till expiration
    - Moar Ruthlessness procs
    - And it's not 25% proc chance when you've got more than 50% crit. Me having ~62% crit whilst fully buffed and even more via Agi DBW proc makes the percent skyrocket by a lot.

And in the end. I have yet to lose against a rogge who's going 5 CP only finishers.
    Edited: August 23, 2017

3. Probably my last post on these forums. The guide is as valid as it gets. It's a cookie-cutter guide. For more detailed information and flashy presentations, you can check Fluffybully's guide. You might not get better DPS (most likely you won't), but at least you'll get a proper rogue ego like Fluffy's and learn how to theorycraft useless stuff over a 50 DPS gain.

I'm quitting WotLK as the expansion simply has nothing to offer and Icecrown is long-outdated, irrelevant, full of children, and a massive cash shop. With Lordaeron reaching ICC, the two realms are basically the same (only Lordaeron is forcibly gimped) and nothing draws me towards it either.

On a side note, I'm selling a well-geared pre-HC Horde combat rogue on the shop - Rosharo. Have fun with it.

Goodbye,
    taralej

4. Fluffy is a noob really. He just theory that theory this and than does ****ty dps in every raid. You shouldnt get so upset about that, but I guess you are the same. xD

You are all couple of noobs. :D

5. Sad to hear it. I'm usually at the top, competing with full donors so I'm not the same. :D

My rogue on Icecrown is still on the shop and waiting for a new owner.

6. Hello everyone, i have a question for you and i hope you can help me.

This is my situation, I have these trinkets at the moment: Deathbringer Will, Death Choice, Banner of Victory and Herkuml War Token

Of course first slot goes to Deathbringer, but i have doubts on the second slot. I thought at first best option to second slot is Banner because i havent reach the arp cap, but when i go to dummy, i got higher dps using Herkuml, followed by Death Choice.

What should i do?

7. I would go banner. You should also use elixirs and food to get arp close to 90%. Getting herkulum means more haste, and haste is good for combat rogues once they haven ice amounts of crit and are arp capped so they want more of their attacks to land on target. Death choice will on proc give you some crit rating, but its inferior to more arp. Banner will give you arp and 1000 ap, which is exactly what you need.

8. I would go banner. You should also use elixirs and food to get arp close to 90%. Getting herkulum means more haste, and haste is good for combat rogues once they haven ice amounts of crit and are arp capped so they want more of their attacks to land on target. Death choice will on proc give you some crit rating, but its inferior to more arp. Banner will give you arp and 1000 ap, which is exactly what you need.
    Yes, im using elixir and food and i think just like you (to get all the arp possible), but then, i cant explain how i go to the heroic dummy and im doing like 200 - 300 dps more with herkuml so i dont know what to do

9. Banner can look deceptively attractive when close to the Arp cap but the kicker is that it carries a very small amount of stats. It mostly trails far behind in value due to its ilevel. Almost every trinket that's ilevel 251 or above is a better choice, Arp or not, simply because of the superior stat budget associated with that kind of ilevel.

As for your other choices, sims seem to suggest: Death's Choice (Heroic) > Herkumi > Death's Choice (Normal).

10. when i go to dummy, i got higher dps using Herkuml, followed by Death Choice.
    Your meter does not lie. Even though Herkuml is an Assa trinket, it beats Banner by simply outscaling it. Go for Herkuml until you get STS, which is the upgraded version of Banner.

11. but consider that in raid invoirment (10man 25man) you get buffs buy other classes so get dummy testing with a grain of salt

12. Now i want to ask all of you if you see viable this theory:

With banner, food and elixir im with 1300+ arpen, what do you think if i enchant one of my wapons with executioner to reach 1400 arpen? (only in some moments i know) Do you think this will work?

In case it is so, what weapon i will enchant? main or off?

13. Now i want to ask all of you if you see viable this theory:

With banner, food and elixir im with 1300+ arpen, what do you think if i enchant one of my wapons with executioner to reach 1400 arpen? (only in some moments i know) Do you think this will work?

In case it is so, what weapon i will enchant? main or off?

Short answer is that it won't work, and it is not good. You don't necesseraly need 1400 arp. It is good to be 100% but not at such cost. Get 40,50 more if you can via gems, but 1300 is viable too. Don't sacrifice 2x berserking for anything.

14. July 2, 2018  
    All links have been updated to use cavernoftime's database.

15. Hey mates, how you doing?

I continue equiping my rogue and i have a question for you: At the point that i am, i can reach the 1400 arp cap, but the problem is sacrificing too much hit. So my question is, what is the limit i can sacrifice hit points to get more arpen? Until i get 8%?

Thank you very much

First ... 1927282930 Last