1. May 15, 2016  
    10/10 guide,however I'd like to add that if you intend to do arenas/bgs as a ret it's better to go over the 5% hit cap,as judgements seem to not be using the melee hit rating in PvP here as they should.I do play quite a lot of bgs with 224hit rate (6.83%) and i still tend to miss judgements (not that often but it happens) on classes with talents to reduce the chance to be hit by ranged/spell attacks (rets\sub rogues) and that big chunk of damage missed in a crucial moment can ruin a fight going in your favor.

2. May 24, 2016  
    Thank you for the guide ! it really helps :)

3. May 25, 2016  
    Trolls always be trollin'.

Good guide Lynea.

4. May 25, 2016  

5. May 26, 2016  
    One thing thats really missing here is the importance of switching 2h/1h+shield. The spell power from caster 1h weapon significantly boosts Ur flash of light and holy light even more. Since its faster attacks U also have higher chance of aow proc so u can turtle even more not to mention the armor u get from shield. It also helps when u want to stacks vengeance on ur target faster. Switching librams can come in handy aswell, since its even more flash of light spellpower when going defensive.

Anyways a pretty good guide for starters, just one question, eating warriors reflect with HoR is the way it worked on retail or warmanes way? Cuz im 100% sure it doesnt work on lordaeron and I dont event think it should. I know it can keep ppl in combat and kill totems, but eating reflects is just way too much gamebreaking.

6. May 30, 2016  
    Hello,
    With Icecrown and the easy levelling, i really wanted to try out a Ret Pally. This being my first time as a Ret, is pretty over whelming with the number of spells that we have ingame.
    Just wanted to say thank you for posting this guide. and look forward to more :)

7. Even being an experienced retri pala on wotlk on other servers, this guide helped me a lot to improve my skills more. Good job Lynea, especially when I learnt how to play with changing seals on some circumstances, hepled me a lot...ty so much and don't mind about ppl who just comment things because they think they are gods of world of Warcraft!!

8. And also, if you could list the best compositions for 2s and 3s!!

9. And also, if you could list the best compositions for 2s and 3s!!
    They can work with a very large number of 3's comps. So long as it's not double healer & dps, it can work well. As for 2's, the best partners are listed under the Arena composition section in the 2nd post. I'll post them here: Mage, Rogue, Restoration Shaman, Discipline Priest, or Marksman Hunter; Rogue and MM Hunter are considered the absolute best partners, but the others mentioned work very well.

10. One thing thats really missing here is the importance of switching 2h/1h+shield. The spell power from caster 1h weapon significantly boosts Ur flash of light and holy light even more. Since its faster attacks U also have higher chance of aow proc so u can turtle even more not to mention the armor u get from shield. It also helps when u want to stacks vengeance on ur target faster. Switching librams can come in handy aswell, since its even more flash of light spellpower when going defensive.

Anyways a pretty good guide for starters, just one question, eating warriors reflect with HoR is the way it worked on retail or warmanes way? Cuz im 100% sure it doesnt work on lordaeron and I dont event think it should. I know it can keep ppl in combat and kill totems, but eating reflects is just way too much gamebreaking.
    You could always try not hitting yourself.

11. Would Sharpened Twillight Scale And TAJ be the best trinket combination? Or is it sharpened twillight scale and Deaths Verdict?
    Really looking for the current BIS, I sniped the Heroic version of Sharpened Twillight Scale last week, and now I'm wondering what to combine it with?

12. Your better trinkets will be Death's Verdict & Whispering Fanged Skull. Sharpened Twilight Scale can replace either in a pinch.

13. I've been a pala for so many years now.. Never really loved pvp but enjoyed it with friends. Top that I got was 1.9k during retail's wotlk, so I always said I'm decent but have much to learn. This guide was great for it and I learned so much I apparently didn't 'want' to know, really went in-depth. Amazing work!
    I might even get some high rating soon :D

14. What seal is best for Arena and which is best for BG and WHY?

First 1234 ... Last