1. Righteous for Arena/duel Command depending on how many targets bunched up, If you have support from healers etc to sit in a zerg and devine storm away.
    Also I Wouldn't recommend Command unless you have Shadowmourn TBH.

2. What seal is best for Arena and which is best for BG and WHY?
    In the second post, at the bottom of the "Techniques and strategies" section of the guide, there is an area that covers each of the seals.

Spoiler: Show
    Seal Dancing
    This is an advanced technique, and is not recommended for beginners to try. When you have an elevated understanding of your opponents, your teammates, what goes on around you, and the effects of each of your seals - Only then should you try and bother with this. It isn't effective, and possibly even detrimental, when used without understanding how to. If used properly, however, it will win you arena matches and duels against opponents that you don't think you'd normally have a chance against.

You have two types of seals. Obviously, you have your damage seals, which have the first letter of their names in red. The second type is the utility seal, and they have the first letter of their names in blue.

The idea is to switch from your damage seal to a utility seal when it would be most effective, and know when to switch back to whichever damage seal that is most effective for your situation. As the environment changes, you may wish to change from one damage seal to another damage seal when appropriate.

Seal of Righteousness - damage seal - Standard PvP DPS seal. Use this as a "general use" damage seal, as it usually has the highest damage output.

Seal of Vengeance - damage seal - As discussed earlier, this can be useful against stealthers. However, it can prove to be superior for damage if you are sitting on and DPSing an enemy stationary healer.

Seal of Command - damage seal - While some Rets use this almost exclusively for whatever reason, I find it particularly effective when fighting a cluster of enemies. Prefferably when there are 3 enemy targets, or more, in a tight enough cluster to where the cleave effect will reach its greatest potential. This can be particularly effective in 3's, 5's, or in bottle-neck areas of battlegrounds (such as where the flag is in EotS). Note that while some say this will break CC effects, this should not be the case. The cleave is supposed to have a "smart effect" to it where it will not hit targets that are CC'ed by effects that will break on damage, such as Repentance or Polymorph.

Seal of Light - utility seal - Think of this seal as your primary "turtle" effect. When you are being focused and peeled, and have one or more targets in your melee range, use this. Use this in conjunction with your Art of War proc Flash of Lights, Sacred Shield, and defensive cooldowns (such as Divine Protection or glyphed Hand of Salvation). This will make you exceptionally hard to kill, especially if you are not CC'ed, and have a great deal of resilience.

Seal of Justice - utility seal - Using this while DPS'ing a healer, or a tough and hard hitting caster, while one of your teammates is focusing on them, can make their lives very difficult. Particularly effective when you and your teammates have CC effects ready and are hitting hard and fast on the target.
    - However, the effect of this seal shares diminishing returns with other stuns, such as Hammer of Justice. This means that you should wait to switch to this seal after you have used your Hammer of Justice, or are prepared to use Hammer of Justice purely as an interrupt, rather than a stun. In the case that you manage to get 3 procs from this seal within a timely manner, and Hammer of Justice is off cooldown, do not use it until 16 seconds has passed since the last proc from the seal.
    - One should also note that it is common that people will try to trinket procs from Seal of Justice. This is partially due to a reaction to the loss of control of their character, and the use of Seal of Justice is so rare, they hardly or don't even know what it is.

Seal of Righteousness is the "all-purpose" seal because of the high Judgement damage at range, which is important due to how much you will be kited by a skilled opponent. In cases where this is not necessary, then the other seals become more effective.

3. In the second post, at the bottom of the "Techniques and strategies" section of the guide, there is an area that covers each of the seals.

Spoiler: Show
    Seal Dancing
    This is an advanced technique, and is not recommended for beginners to try. When you have an elevated understanding of your opponents, your teammates, what goes on around you, and the effects of each of your seals - Only then should you try and bother with this. It isn't effective, and possibly even detrimental, when used without understanding how to. If used properly, however, it will win you arena matches and duels against opponents that you don't think you'd normally have a chance against.

You have two types of seals. Obviously, you have your damage seals, which have the first letter of their names in red. The second type is the utility seal, and they have the first letter of their names in blue.

The idea is to switch from your damage seal to a utility seal when it would be most effective, and know when to switch back to whichever damage seal that is most effective for your situation. As the environment changes, you may wish to change from one damage seal to another damage seal when appropriate.

Seal of Righteousness - damage seal - Standard PvP DPS seal. Use this as a "general use" damage seal, as it usually has the highest damage output.

Seal of Vengeance - damage seal - As discussed earlier, this can be useful against stealthers. However, it can prove to be superior for damage if you are sitting on and DPSing an enemy stationary healer.

Seal of Command - damage seal - While some Rets use this almost exclusively for whatever reason, I find it particularly effective when fighting a cluster of enemies. Prefferably when there are 3 enemy targets, or more, in a tight enough cluster to where the cleave effect will reach its greatest potential. This can be particularly effective in 3's, 5's, or in bottle-neck areas of battlegrounds (such as where the flag is in EotS). Note that while some say this will break CC effects, this should not be the case. The cleave is supposed to have a "smart effect" to it where it will not hit targets that are CC'ed by effects that will break on damage, such as Repentance or Polymorph.

Seal of Light - utility seal - Think of this seal as your primary "turtle" effect. When you are being focused and peeled, and have one or more targets in your melee range, use this. Use this in conjunction with your Art of War proc Flash of Lights, Sacred Shield, and defensive cooldowns (such as Divine Protection or glyphed Hand of Salvation). This will make you exceptionally hard to kill, especially if you are not CC'ed, and have a great deal of resilience.

Seal of Justice - utility seal - Using this while DPS'ing a healer, or a tough and hard hitting caster, while one of your teammates is focusing on them, can make their lives very difficult. Particularly effective when you and your teammates have CC effects ready and are hitting hard and fast on the target.
    - However, the effect of this seal shares diminishing returns with other stuns, such as Hammer of Justice. This means that you should wait to switch to this seal after you have used your Hammer of Justice, or are prepared to use Hammer of Justice purely as an interrupt, rather than a stun. In the case that you manage to get 3 procs from this seal within a timely manner, and Hammer of Justice is off cooldown, do not use it until 16 seconds has passed since the last proc from the seal.
    - One should also note that it is common that people will try to trinket procs from Seal of Justice. This is partially due to a reaction to the loss of control of their character, and the use of Seal of Justice is so rare, they hardly or don't even know what it is.

Seal of Righteousness is the "all-purpose" seal because of the high Judgement damage at range, which is important due to how much you will be kited by a skilled opponent. In cases where this is not necessary, then the other seals become more effective.
    Do note, that they have fixed the stun DRs with the new core. So Random Stuns do not share DRs with Controlled Stuns.

p.s. I have mage armor, so it's 3 seconds instead of 6-.

4. Bumping the guide for visibility.

5. I fixed up the talent links and the talents section a little bit. Should be good to go now.

6. Best seal in most of the fights is Seal of Righteousness. Seal of Vengeance is superior to Righteousness, ONLY when your target cannot kite you, doesn`t avoid your attacks (parry, dodge) and when you are able to hit him with almost every auto without gaps.
    Edited: July 27, 2017

7. Can anyone please suggest Good keybind suggestions and also macros keeping arena in mind especially 2v2 thank you.

8. Can anyone please suggest Good keybind suggestions and also macros keeping arena in mind especially 2v2 thank you.
    Keybinds are somewhat subjective. I don't have as many keybinds as a lot of other people who play on here because I have smaller hands, and I'm not going to create keybinds for keys that I cannot comfortably reach. I've changed the default binds to allow me to use F1, F2, F3, F4, 1-5, Shift+1-4, ~, Q, E, R, T, and the NumPad (which is bound to my mouse). I then have a few extra binds on the mouse, and I use F to target my Focus, G to set my target as my focus, and I believe that is about it.

As for macros for arena, you'll want macros that allow you to cast a spell at your focus, and at Player 1 and Player 2 on the other team. I don't have macros at the moment for these though.

9. Thank you "mercy" for you help, if you get macros please do share and any further advise regarding keybinds . Thank you.

10. Keybinds I use:
    Q, E, R, F, C, X, Z, V, T, G, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, mouse scroll down, mouse scroll up
    Shift + Q, Shift + E, Shift + R, Shift + (all the letters and numbers from above)... Shift + mouse scroll down, Shift + mouse scroll up
    Ctrl + Q, Ctrl + E, Ctrl + R, Ctrl + (all the letters and numbers from above)... Ctrl + mouse scroll down, Ctrl + mouse scroll up
    U can also use Shift + Space and Ctrl + Space to set up Focus Target and Target in btwn them.

As for Macroes:
    "/cancelaura" could be usefull when canceling Divine Shield or Hand of Protection.
    "/cast [target=focus]" could be usefull so u dont have to target ur focus, and simply cast a spell on him while auto attacking ur main target.
    "/cast [@party1]" could be usefull so u can cast suportive spells on ur team mate without targeting him.

Full Macroes (examples):
    /cancelaura Hand of Protection
    /cast [target=focus]Repentance
    /cast [@party1]Flash of Light
    U can use this for any spell...
    Edited: August 22, 2017

11. Thank you "Gnimo" for you response, its helpful and any further suggestions is appreciated. Thank you.

12. How good is HC Bryntroll compared to WF tier 2 sword or HC glorenzehl?

I have seen combat logs where bryntroll did 15-20% dmg with 6 procs during 20 second arena fights.

What is the ppm on warmane?

13. I have seen combat logs where bryntroll did 15-20% dmg with 6 procs during 20 second arena fights.

What is the ppm on warmane?
    Not sure, could be buggy.

How good is HC Bryntroll compared to WF tier 2 sword or HC glorenzehl?
    Depends on what you're doing and what you're up against. Glorenzelg>Bryntroll when you need the expertise. Bryntroll>Glorenzelg could be argued if you have lots of up-time on people. The Wrathful weapon is required if you plan on supporting your partner much, because most of the time you will get tunneled - there is no way around it. If you don't have good up-time during a match (which is fine, depends on how you play), then you don't want Bryntroll.

First 12345 ... Last