1. Judgements uses the melee hit table or are they now on spell hit? lolz
    Certain encounters will cause u to miss like judging a rogue while they use CoS or your nuking a prot war in tank gear.
    U should not miss on blood elves or ret paladins with judgement at 5% melee hit, unless they wear tank gears.
    Thanks for the tip. But i still do not see anywhere on the blood elves racial or ret paladins talents that has an increase chance to miss a "melee hit" lolz
    I do agree on Frost mages if talented, partially agree on sub rogues (situational and can be avoided) and probably night elves but blood elves and rets?
    Do enlighten me. Thx
    Judgment functions on the Ranged hit table as it is technically a ranged type ability in the database. Ranged hits use the same hit table as melee attacks. However, because it does spell damage, it can still be resisted as though it were a spell - Cloak of Shadows being an example.
    As such, it is also susceptible to talents like Divine Purpose.

Not saying that it should function this way. Just that it does.

Is there a list of useful pvp macros for ret anywhere?
    I'm not sure if there are some around, thinking off the top of my head, but you can try doing a google search for focus target or party target macros. Those are usually pretty handy.

2. Judgment functions on the Ranged hit table as it is technically a ranged type ability in the database. Ranged hits use the same hit table as melee attacks. However, because it does spell damage, it can still be resisted as though it were a spell - Cloak of Shadows being an example.
    As such, it is also susceptible to talents like Divine Purpose. .
    False, it cannot be resisted by cloak of shadows, it's only effected by evasion.

3. Judgements are a melee attack,that uses the melee hit table.Talents that reduce ranged/spell hit chance or spells that increase dodge/parry/block should not affect them whatsoever.Proof of this is the patch 3.2.0 notes " Judgements: Some of these attacks were considered ranged and some melee. They are all now considered melee attacks that can’t be dodged, parried or blocked."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/3-2-0
    Racials / talents that reduce chance to be hit by ranged/spell attacks should not affect them.Evasion,shield block and whatever other ability that increases dodge/block/parry chance should not have any effect.Higher defense and talents/racials/spells that reduce the chance to be hit by melee should be able to cause them to miss.(deterrence is an exception). Cloak of shadows can resist it because the damage is holy(magic).Anti-magic shell can absorb it for the same reason. However,since it uses the ranged hit table here and not the melee one as it should,the ranged/spell talents and racials do reduce their hit chance.So in short it is bugged.Get more hit rating if you don't want to miss important judgements(around 7 or 8 if misses infuriate you) it can really make a difference.Or wait until gets fixed.Cheers !
    Edited: September 1, 2018

First ... 456